W1N Release Magazine

DeletedUser

Where was LRAGS official declaration or T4Hs for that matter.

DeletedUser1942

This is a joint declaration - it says so in the first post.

DeletedUser

Where was LRAGS official declaration or T4Hs for that matter.

If you had read the posts you will have noticed that the declaration on ORC was done by W1N, T4H and LRAG but was posted by a player from W1N with permission from the other parties. The reasoning behind this was to keep the forums from being spammed with 3+ different threads with essentially the same focus.

DeletedUser

Yes, W1N is T4H and LRAG's puppeteer as the saying goes.

Give me some factual hard evidence of this please Dubby, or is this another of your Anti-W1N + allies posts with no factual basis other than to spam? Beginning to become as stale as old bread this argument Dubby as the saying goes... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4320

The proof is in the pudding as the saying goes.

The mere fact that T4H and LRAG jumps wherever W1N points is proof enough.

DeletedUser

The proof is in the pudding as the saying goes.

The mere fact that T4H and LRAG jumps wherever W1N points is proof enough.

Sadly that is not proof, only you’re biased posting with the in built hatred towards everything W1N and Co related that you love to share with us. Either come up with some solid evidence or stop posting useless drivel with no factual content.

DeletedUser

Give me some factual hard evidence of this please Dubby, or is this another of your Anti-W1N + allies posts with no factual basis other than to spam? Beginning to become as stale as old bread this argument Dubby as the saying goes... :icon_rolleyes:

Thunder, don't bother responding too him mate he only posts to be as annoying as is humanly possible and he does it with such amazing ease!

His Anti-W1N stance in EVERY reply he ever posts shows just how bitter and twisted this muppet really is!

Your better off looking for that "Ignore Player" option than trying to answer one of his crazy posts.

DeletedUser1942

Dubby does run the Anti-W1N brigade you know???

DeletedUser

Guys quit trying to get a sensible answer from him.....

Dubster.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

T4H and LRAG jumping where W1N points is not proof?

Well, I disagree wholeheartedly as that is a spot on and bullseye proof as the saying goes.

While I can only argue the point for T4H (I am sure LRAG can do there own half anyway), T4H have always done that which was deemed best for the tribe.

At the end of the day this all stems from TR, TR broke agreements constantly, warnings and attempts to resolve this for months upon months occurred, nothing was done to this end, undermining the diplomacy between us, to the extent that the diplomacy became non-existent. We then declared on TR for those reasons and not because W1N asked us to. I'm sorry but W1N wouldn't need our help anyway to take care of TR.

Then we have the joining of ex-TR players to ORC, upon this happening T4H set ORC family to red on that very day. Plain and simple. In fact we moved to that before even W1N did, hardly the acts of a tribe following another’s lead is it.

Unless you know all the details and facts behind our choices (which you would only ever know if you were on our council), any post you make as to our workings will be hearsay and guess work on your part.

If you can't provide any physical proof your arguments are without merit and just you spreading your anti-W1N and Co hatred.

DeletedUser4320

I have provided proof mate.

T4H and LRAG are jumping where W1N points, this is proven by the recent involvement of wars.

DeletedUser1942

any post you make as to our workings will be hearsay and guess work on your part.

If you can't provide any physical proof your arguments are without merit and just you spreading your anti-W1N and Co hatred.

This is 100% correct.

Unlucky Dubster!!

DeletedUser

Dubby,

I usually just disregard you frankly dull postings. But this one I find amusing.

Please if we jump to wherever W1N aim, can you please please provide me where they have decced *FW* ?

Oh wait whats that, you cant I hear you say? Why would that be? Oh because W1N havent decced them yet T4H have.

Once again the proof is in the pudding as the saying goes.... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4320

Yeah, except for the part where I have provided the proof.

Unlucky Stutzy!

DeletedUser

I have provided proof mate.

T4H and LRAG are jumping where W1N points, this is proven by the recent involvement of wars.

Yet you ignore the ignition trigger for T4H going to war with TR (reason more than enough many others will agree with), your blind to the facts I present Dubby out of your sheer determination to prove yourself correct (wonder if your one of these people that are 'never' wrong or more so will unwilling to admit they are), selective much?

DeletedUser1942

Yeah, except for the part where I have provided the proof.

Nope, you have presented your "opinion" - this is in no way, shape or form(as the genuine saying goes) proof.

Proof is mails, skype convos ETC - you cannot provide any of this.....keep trying though dubs, it only makes you look like a silly billy(as another genuine saying goes)

DeletedUser4320

Can you prove that the ignition trigger for T4H going to war with TR being what you claim?

As for being wrong, I am wrong many times. I remember once in 1985 where it could be argued that I was in the error as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

Can you prove that the ignition trigger for T4H going to war with TR being what you claim?

Consider we voted on it in our council forum - YES!

However do not try and turn the argument this is about you providing proof not I.

Last edited by a moderator: