W1N's Guest speakers

DeletedUser589

Hi W1,

Recently W1N has opened up its official tribe chat room to "Guest Speakers" from other tribes. We have had Chubbs, Buchanan, Dubbythemule and Doozy to date.

If you want to feature in our chat in the evening for 30 mins to an hour then let us know . . .

DeletedUser6603

Did the guest speakers have to bring their own soapbox and subjects?

DeletedUser589

Yeah dubby said some interesting things, but I wont publish it here as what is said in there is not for PnP purposes. Its interesting to see what people have to say.

DeletedUser2918

have to say that although i missed the guest speakers tonight when i read back over the convo Dubby was nothing if not sensible and polite.

i was rather surprised.......... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hi W1,

Recently W1N has opened up its official tribe chat room to "Guest Speakers" from other tribes. We have had Chubbs, Buchanan, Dubbythemule and Doozy to date.

If you want to feature in our chat in the evening for 30 mins to an hour then let us know . . .

he caught me on the way to the shower and a night out..

it is a trick to see if you are really around so they can launch on you

DeletedUser

*steps out of the shadows*

Hello there.

Um, a little birdy told me that myself and Irjoney were in line for some invites to this evening soiree, and I even polished my shoes, trouser pressed my trousers (surprisingly enough) and bryl-creamed my hair into a style made popular by Adolf Hitler's European tour of 1936-45 (whereas Johnny just put on some deodorant and threw a tic-tac in his mouth - sometimes I envy him so).

Alas, no invite befell me.

As much as it pains me to ask but . . . may I be invited to share a white wine spritzer?

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Only beer on a Saturday sadly.

No doubt you will get a go. Maybe tomorrow ??

DeletedUser2918

more likely to be a weekday thing i think Kilroy

no-one in w1n plays on the weekend :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser589

Hello there.

Um, a little birdy told me that myself and Irjoney were in line for some invites to this evening soiree, and I even polished my shoes, trouser pressed my trousers (surprisingly enough) and bryl-creamed my hair into a style made popular by Adolf Hitler's European tour of 1936-45 (whereas Johnny just put on some deodorant and threw a tic-tac in his mouth - sometimes I envy him so).

As much as it pains me to ask but . . . may I be invited to share a white wine spritzer?

Kilroy

lol yep mate, you heard right. Monday or Tuesday is do-able?

DeletedUser6164

We would be glad to welcome you Kilroy. If Irjoney is out there you would be welcome to.

DeletedUser

Hello there.

Kilroy

Quite impressed how to managed to use your rhetoric to mask the "I want an invite" message in here >.<

DeletedUser589

We have had the likes of SammyK, Irjoney and Kilroy grace us now too.
A few of you are waiting to join and should be in this week!