W1N's Guest speakers

DeletedUser6164

Just a quick word to say thank you to Kilroy for an interesting evening. Sorry I missed the other speaker.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the invite , would be nice next time if you layed on some cakes and coffee though .

DeletedUser6695

They let you into their chat ? :icon_eek:

it feels like forever since i posted in teh w1 section

DeletedUser

I need another invite - Luke caught me on the way to the shower and I couldn't give it my full attention...

DeletedUser2343

I would like to give it a go,I'm very interesting and love animals and small people.

DeletedUser2961

Well, I am afraid if Buchanan gets invited, I will have to Fabreze the soft furnishings again. Kilroy had a very long stay in W1N chat, and his claw marks are still evident on the door frame where Luke removed him - forcibly. Even Dandare was nice(ish) to Kilroy. Nobody has left upset as we are not ogres (except cody on Thursday evenings) and as long as you can pretend not to notice Mac is naked bar Bay City Roller Socks, I feel all speakers can/have/will enjoy themselves.

DeletedUser5184

luke you must be getting bored to do this :lol:

if i was still with you, you would never be bored :icon_wink: eh :icon_wink: you loved our midnight chats

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2961

My god, last night I think we had nigh on the entire world, and Buch (morning hun) showered and was clean for the occasion. Vikki Venom, Coach and a late entry from SammyK (he felt unloved and wanted in)

DeletedUser6603

Im still waiting on my invite, had my tux out two nights running now :-(

DeletedUser589

you need to accept my friend request, ive sent it over but still no acceptance

DeletedUser

Hi W1,

Recently W1N has opened up its official tribe chat room to "Guest Speakers" from other tribes. We have had Chubbs, Buchanan, Dubbythemule and Doozy to date.

If you want to feature in our chat in the evening for 30 mins to an hour then let us know . . .

Feel free to PM me :p

DeletedUser6465

sounds like a larf , and willing to have a go......... be interesting to see how the other half live

most fidays available from 7-10 without fail

Luke knows how to get hold of me , if still dng this....... not sure if you are as we have the back slapping , ubber freindly w1n v orc chat room