W2 Surveys

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi Guys,

After talking with some fairly common posters on these forums, I decided to make a survey for this world too. I have done this for a lot of worlds I've played on, and it tends to work well.

To start, the surveys will have the fairly basic questions - later on they will include questions on wars, forum propagandists and so on.

All surveys will be posted in this opening post. There will be a "Current" survey and then a spoiler with all "Past" surveys. Surveys will be left open for 5 days (Sunday-> Friday) when they will be closed. I will then post the results.

Every week I will post an analysis of results and compare them to the previous week.

Due to the small forum usage on these forums, the response won't be very large. Therefore, I'd ask leaders to circulate it in game to their tribes, or for people to give it to their friends to complete. I would also ask you to encourage them not to be biased. Of course, I understand there will be some bias, but that'll be on all sides, so hopefully it'll cancel out.

All discussion about the surveys may go in here. I'll post updated results every so often in this thread, and put the complete results in the opening post when we have them (Friday). All new survyes will be put both in this opening post and in a new post.

The surveys focus mainly on the top 20 tribes, as I did not want to be biased as I would undoubtedly leave out some tribes if I included only those I thought to be good - so doing the top 20 is easiest, the best tribes will make it there eventually anyway.

So, without further delay..

Current Survey:

Survey #1

Current Results:

Results #1

Past Surveys:

N/A

Past Results:

N/A

--

-Shlomz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good survey, I like them. Can't wait for results.

It was a wee bit long though.

DeletedUser

Good survey, I like them. Can't wait for results.

It was a wee bit long though.

Took me about 10 minutes to fill out. Not that long. Although, I will never put in more than 30 questions. Otherwise then, yes it is too long.

-Shlomz

DeletedUser

Done. Nice idea Shlomz! Could I make a couple of suggestions?

- Make 16 and 17 into a single question with a similar format to 24.
- An opt out for most hated. I don't hate anyone yet :icon_sad:

However, still a very comprehensive set of questions that won't really come into their own until later in the world when people know more about the top tribes. Thanks for taking the time to do this - looking forward to seeing the findings :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

With twenty responses:

Results

(Will update again at 50 responses.)

Done. Nice idea Shlomz! Could I make a couple of suggestions?

- Make 16 and 17 into a single question with a similar format to 24.
- An opt out for most hated. I don't hate anyone yet :icon_sad:

I tried merging those questions before - it doesn't work well, the question looks confusing and the results even more so :|

In regards to opt outs - I don't really like them, but I'll put it in next time.

-Shlomz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who was the one who voted that Smack! should have a higher rank then? :lol:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Who was the one who voted that Smack! should have a higher rank then? :lol:

I wondered that too. Actually joked about it in skype.

[11:17:57 AM] Nauzhror: 2. For each of the following tribes, please state whether you think they deserver a higher, current, or lower rank. ()Item Higher Current Lower Total
Smack! 5.0%
1 45.0%
9 50.0%
10 20
[11:17:59 AM] Nauzhror: always 1
[11:18:00 AM] Nauzhror: moron
[11:18:04 AM] Nauzhror: who in a survey
[11:18:07 AM] Nauzhror: says the rank 1 tribe
[11:18:08 AM] Nauzhror: deserves
[11:18:11 AM] Nauzhror: a better rank
[11:21:15 AM] Nauzhror: Hmm
[11:22:51 AM] .:* MISS LISA*:.| Pervie's Secretary: LOL
[11:23:35 AM] Nauzhror: If I made a survey
[11:23:37 AM] Nauzhror: it'd be coded
[11:23:42 AM] Nauzhror: to disregard all answers
[11:23:45 AM] Nauzhror: given by anyone
[11:23:52 AM] Nauzhror: that said the rank 1 tribe deserved a better rank
[11:23:56 AM] Nauzhror: to stop idsiots from voting
[11:23:59 AM] Nauzhror: (blush)
[11:27:46 AM] 26 [Sneggy]: lol

DeletedUser1495

nice surprised that ir wasnt done sooner

also toooo long maybe 20 questions next time

DeletedUser3355

I sad Smack! deserve a higher rank, and i was hoping they would get promoted to W1 :icon_redface:
But how do you find out the answers?

Status
Not open for further replies.