W2 Surveys

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3667

I think the surveys show, at least in the minds of the players, this will be a three tribe world. As three tribes seem to come to the foreground in every positive category.

DeletedUser

I think either Shots or Smack! will fail with 1-3 months personally.
But not both ;p

DeletedUser

I like.

Although I voted Smack! for every category :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

done,,
how much do shots love themselves haha you couldnt half tell they were all voting for them selves rofl.....

Nauzhror

Reaction score
done,,
how much do shots love themselves haha you couldnt half tell they were all voting for them selves rofl.....

Clearly. Has nothing to do with Shots being in 2 K's, and doing well in both, being rank 2, rank 2 ODA, rank 2 ODD, and rank 2 ODT, housing the rank 1 player, it only got any votes because I told my members I'd pay them pp if they ignored the 'Other than your own tribe' part of the question and voted for us for everything.

/sarcasm

DeletedUser

Everything. Including worst leadership :icon_wink:

j/k Nauz <3

DeletedUser

all 4-1 have got rid of there leader today. as well they are going to cut away from there family tribes.

DeletedUser

Done.

Cool, im proud over myself that i wasnt...eehhhmmm...biased a-at...all....yea, thats the sentence for claiming innecent...purety...or w/e the words is for beeing innocent in cheating etca>.<

DeletedUser

Based on current results, either everyone in Shots/Smack have been voting for themselves and Shots has had slightly more people vote, or people have been doing things as they were supposed to and things are truly unbias.

I was honorable in my voting and did not cast one vote for Shots. Was I the only honorable person?

Status
Not open for further replies.