W2 Surveys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Based on current results, either everyone in Shots/Smack have been voting for themselves and Shots has had slightly more people vote, or people have been doing things as they were supposed to and things are truly unbias.

I was honorable in my voting and did not cast one vote for Shots. Was I the only honorable person?

I didn't vote for Shots at all, not sure about most people, but I do know that I specifically asked people in the skype chat to do the same.

DeletedUser

28 of those in Hung?! voted - so they account for a large portion, and as Hung isn't in the survey, they were obviously unbiased.

DeletedUser

:( why does noone like undead rofl we haven't failed yet :p we were all good enough to get invites to ALL4-1 lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1508

I didn't vote for Shots at all, not sure about most people, but I do know that I specifically asked people in the skype chat to do the same.

I didn't either... I think it just comes down to us having more popularity than anyone else :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Analysis:

1. Overall, rate the following tribes on a scale of 1(bad) to 5(good). If you don't know enough about the tribe, check the middle option, 3(average)

• The average rating of the tribes is 2.7 out of a possible 5.0
  • 6 tribes are above the average
  • 14 tribes are below the average
  • Shots / Smack! top the ratings with 4.0 each
  • ALL4-1 received the lowest ratings at 2.1
  • The most popular vote was "3", which could be attributed to the fact that people were asked to vote that if they did not know about the tribe they were voting on.

2. For each of the following tribes, please state whether you think they deserver a higher, current, or lower rank.

• n00bs top the poll to move up the ranks with 50 votes, PoR follow closely behind with 48 votes and Shots are in third with 33 votes.
  • Smack! deserve their position, according to this poll. 67 people who voted believe they either deserve their current rank or a higher one - whereas less than half that number (31) said they deserved a lower rank.
  • A mere 14% of the public believe that tribes deserve a higher rank - whereas the "current" or "lower" options received approximately 43% each - which could again be attributed to lack of knowledge.

3. Other than your current tribe, which tribe do you believe is the best tribe?

• Shots are seen as the best tribe with approx. 35% of the vote - Smack! come in second with roughly 29% of the vote and PoR sit at third with 20% of the vote.
  • 84% of people believe one of the three aforementioned tribes are the best in W2.
  • That leaves only 16% between the remaining 17 tribes - an average of approx. 1% per tribe.
  • Again, the above could be due to public representation - the three tribes seen as the "best" are the most voiced tribes on these forums.

4. Other than your current tribe, which tribe do you believe has the best leadership?

• Smack! top the poll with 32%, with Shots coming soon after in 27% - however, interestingly, n00bs took the third spot with 15% of the vote.
  • 74% of the vote went to the top 3.
  • 26% was left between the other 17 tribes - approx. 1.35% per tribe.

5. Other than your current tribe, which tribe do you believe has the best forum presence?

• Again, this is dominated by the top three most vocal tribes - with Shots winning a landslide victory at 58% with Smack! trailing in second with 28% and PoR snatching a mere 7% of the vote.
  • 93% of the vote went to the top 3 - leaving only 7% between the remaining 17.
  • The remaining tribes got an average of 0.41% each.

6. Other than your current tribe, which tribe do you believe has the worst forum presence?

• Interestingly, Smack! tops the poll with 18%, with FAIL coming in second at 10% and Shots in at 9%.
  • 37% went to the top three.
  • 63% was left to the other 17 tribes - an average of 3.7% each.

7. Other than your current tribe, which tribe makes the best propaganda?

• Again, Shots dominate this with 55% of the vote - Smack! getting 25% and Enzyme and n00bs coming in a tied third place at 4%.
  • The top three combine to make 88% of the vote.
  • 12% is left between the other 17 - 0.7% each approx.

8. Other than your current tribe, which tribe do you believe has the best lineup?

• Smack! come in at first with 39%, with Shots in second at 32% and PoR in third with 15%.
  • The top three combine to make 86% of the vote.
  • The remaining tribes are left with 14% - 0.8% eacg roughly.

9. Other than your current tribe, which tribe has the worst leadership?

• ALL4-1 tops this poll with 14%, Enzyme and FAIL taking a tied second/third with 9% each.
  • The top three control 32% of the vote.
  • 68% of the vote is left for the other 17 tribes - averaging 4% each.

10. Other than your current tribe, which tribe is the worst?

• ALL4-1 is seen as the worst tribe with 15%, Smack! and ~SF2~ taking a tied second/third place with 10% each.
  • The top three got 35% of the vote.
  • 65% is left between the other tribes - 3.8% each approximately.

11. Most over-rated top 20 tribe?

• Surprisingly, Smack! is seen as the most over-rated tribe with 35% with Shots following with 14% and ALL4-1 with 8%.
  • The top three have 57% of the vote.
  • 43% is left between the other 17 tribes - roughly 2.5% each.

12. Most feared top 20 tribe?

• Shots takes the lead with 44% and Smack! in second with 38% with PoR in third on 8%.
  • The top 3 control 90% of the vote.
  • 10% is left between the others - 0.6% each.

13. Most under-rated top 20 tribe?

• PoR top the poll with 32%, with Shots in second at 16% and n00bs in third with 14%.
  • The top three collected 62% of the vote.
  • 38% is left for the others - 2.2% each.

14. Most liked top 20 tribe?

• Shots top the poll with 47%, with Smack! trailing in second at 21% and PoR getting a minority of 12%.
  • The top three received 80% of the vote.
  • 20% was left to the others - 1.17% each.

15. Most hated top 20 tribe?

• Smack! tops the list at 20%, with Shots following behind at 15% and FAIL sitting in third place at 10%.
  • The top three received 45% of the vote.
  • 55% was split amogst the rest - 3.25% each.

16. Tribes most likely to fail in the near future? (Choose as many as you like

• 1,010 votes were cast.
  • The top three collected 209 votes - 21% of the vote.
  • Smack!, Shots and PoR occupied the last three places with 67 votes between them - 7% total.

17. Tribes most likely to be around after a long time? (Choose as many as you like)

• 376 votes cast.
  • Unsurprisingly, Smack!, Shots and PoR took this - with 73 votes, 78 votes and 46 votes respectively - 52% of the total vote.
  • Unsurprisingly, ALL4-1, ~SF2~ and Rust sit at the bottom with a collective 8 votes - 2% of the total vote.

18. Which top 20 tribe has the best positioning?

• Smack!, Shots and PoR are again topping this one - with 35%, 28% and 19% respectively.
  • The top three got 82% of the total vote.
  • 18% was left between the remaining 17 - approx. 1% each.

19. The top twenty tribe that has most impressed you?

• Again, Shots, Smack! and PoR dominate - with Shots and Smack! getting 29% each and PoR getting 23%.
  • The top three got 81% between them.
  • 19% is left between the remaining 17 - 1.1% each.

20. The top 20 tribe that has most disappointed you?

• n00bs top the poll with 28%, Smack! come in second at 20% and Shots come in third at 9%.
  • The top three command 57% between them.
  • 43% is left for the other 17 tribes - 2.5% each.

21. Do you currently play W2?

• A huge 97% majority of those surveyed currently play the world.

22. Do you intend to quit W2 soon?

• A worrying 13% of people intend to quit the world soon.

23. How would you rate W2? (1 being awful, ten being brilliant)

• The average rating is 6.28
  • The most popular rating is 7
  • The least popular rating is 10

24. How long will the following tribes remain top ten?

• Smack!, Shots and PoR are seen as the tribes with the most "staying" power.
  • Rust, ALL4-1 and FAIL are seen as the tribes that are least likely to stay top ten.
  • 18% of people said the top ten wouldnt be around after a week - 22% said they'd be around after 3 months.

--

The above is just a list of the statistics. Next time we have a survey they will be compared and the differences put beside the new figures - e.g, (-3) or (+2) and so on.

-Shlomz

DeletedUser

Some clear favourites there then.....Give it a month and perhaps we will see someone else burst into the big 3 powerhouses of this month.

DeletedUser1508

Some clear favourites there then.....Give it a month and perhaps we will see someone else burst into the big 3 powerhouses of this month.

To be honest, I would say that there is one clear favourite... then one slightly obscured favourite.

DeletedUser

Notice: The Surveys has ceased on these forums. Contact me to know why.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shlomzi, you must love writing :)

Very informative information in all of your posts and threads. I'm glad you came to .co.uk

DeletedUser

Why ever not? You've spent an awful lot of time typing, why not stay. Plus, reply to your mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.