Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hi sorry about this i know everyone might shout but ima ask anyway lol

why are you lot talking bout W3 when W2 hasnt even opened yet

are they opening same time or did i just not read peoples posts propaly

::: 1st post lool : )

DeletedUser

Usually (at least on .net) They open 2 worlds at once, each one with slightly different specs. usually the biggest difference is that one world has a church and the other dosn't. However since these will be the first worlds opening other then the original I am not sure what will happen.

DeletedUser

does tracey play on tribalwars and is preditor the best player everone says he/she is but if this is traceys game then she should be best ??? lol

DeletedUser

1st question: I don't know
2nd question: There is no best TW player only noobs, normal, good, and legends.

DeletedUser

but i know preacher on .nl he has 26.mil-points and wizzydizzy on .net as 1.6-mil-points
are know as legends i have only been playing triblewars for bout 1-2-moths i have 5 villages would i been a noob i am not very EXP.. still learnign as much as i can : ) lol thanks for your anwsers tjohnke

DeletedUser

no problem. I like to help and every one is new at some point. If you ever have any questions feel free to shoot me a mail. I will explain or link you to a good guide

DeletedUser

The reason people are making premades for w3(and even w4 :icon_eek:) already is because, even though they are repeatedly told that those worlds won't be open for a loooooooong time, they think that sitting around waiting for a world for a few months makes them more prepared and pr0. It doesn't.

DeletedUser

True. but some people are trying to get the more expeirnced and dedicated players first

DeletedUser

im not experinced alot but very dedicated and im always north-west lool ; )

on my world 1 here i quit but everone in mine 70x70 was BB-villages so i got bored and quit lol as i had no compitition and NO tribe as they were all to far and stuff said for me ; (

DeletedUser

lol sounds like me. I am up in the corner buuut i am surronded by inactives and my tribe sucks. I am trying to get into a better one though. I won't quit because I am off to a great start and if it keeps up then i'm set.

DeletedUser

but all my BB-villages are under 1.000-points i had to noble my friend to get a good village and if i wanna noble another player it will be about 24-hours there and back will take a noble train and if i wanna noble some1 close theres only 2 people left and there me mates lol ; (
hope i get better place on W2 ; )

and im rank 134 on W40 ; ) my 21x21 is my FARM ; )

DeletedUser

im in K44 under the name

kadir deniz

tribe : SQUAD add me on there lol

rank 2 in world you should KNOW my TRIBE lol im a counsil member as well ; )

DeletedUser

look at the tribe STFU there is a player in your 7x7 with it im on there profile as BARON they wonted me on there loool : )

Status
Not open for further replies.