W2 why talk W3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

oh yeah. him...yeah we've been trading scouts back and forth for ahwile. I am trying to get a full report and he's trying to get...well anything LMAO. i'm going to kill him

DeletedUser

lol good luck with it i would help but its like 100-hours away : )
sorry : (
lol im sure he will be your persinal farm soon lol : )

DeletedUser

oh yeah he will. I am just waiting for a full report in case he's smarter then the average player and is sending a few troops out of his villa when my scouts hit so he can snipe my army

DeletedUser

lol he is a nub trust me if he is in that tribe then he is they have got players all over DIFF continants lol im sure he is gona be your personal farm good luck and thanks for all the answers for my questions : )

DeletedUser

40 and UK1 are the only ones i'm active one. But i have a seperate account my friend gave me on world 6. I was forced to quit several months back and lost my good accounts on world 6 and 18

DeletedUser

lol well i am giveing my accout up on W36 very soon and on W1 im quiting after i demolish all my buildings and give the rest of whats left for me mate to farm lol ima keep resourses lvlz at 30
and only gona be active on W2 and W40 but when is 2 coming out is it within this month

DeletedUser

on the forums i saw it said early august or late

then i saw on DIFF forum late august early september

i hope it dont change again loool

DeletedUser

If you check here then you can see that there's still loads of space to be filled.

(Click generate new map, in case you didn't know)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow the rim is so thick

map.php

DeletedUser

LMAO how is it that thick and everything else isnt. ah well more for me out on the rim

DeletedUser

Its cause the map isn't showing barbs and the cores overun by nubs and n00bs who join evrywrld the day they r created then quit in the core and make the core go barb - god i h8 n00bs

DeletedUser

mm yeah but you must admit if you get a really detimined one you get to have alot of fun messing with him in messages when he goes WAHHHH WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME.

ADMIT IT!!!! you love messing with them

DeletedUser

Yep, i suppose that aspect of n00bs is quite good but i don't see y they would join a wrld just for the hell of it then quit the nxt day leaving the rest of the core barb

Status
Not open for further replies.