W4 Premade - iHate

DeletedUser

(TEACH ME THE TEXT HF)

Wait, what did he say... mine says 'ignored' (well thats how i read the like 10 word long sentence).

SO... anyway, back on topic.

are iHate and iLove still goign to be, iHate and iLove when the world starts. Anyone know... :icon_confused:

Edit:

Hopefully, we can continue as iHate, not sure about iLove as they've changed their name back to Frick.. I am sure there wont be a conflict in any way between us.

lol i do in-game when i have the chance.

Everyone loves an in-game brawl, part of the TW experience. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

as mentioned many times, i will not add you on skype, you add me (heftyflump)
Im far too busy too ask people, you make the time to bug me.

DeletedUser

Hefty I added you on my old skype... but your with Lets Dance and co right?

DeletedUser4147

off topic. But this is wierd.

Hefty's sig, shows world 20 stats. He as a paleyr is rank 16, and he as a tribe (of 1 man) is also ranl 16. How wierd is that :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

off topic. But this is wierd.

Hefty's sig, shows world 20 stats. He as a paleyr is rank 16, and he as a tribe (of 1 man) is also ranl 16. How wierd is that :icon_confused:

i stopped playing w20, i just cba to change my sig :p

DeletedUser4147

^ ohh, lol. It's 17 now, and in the rank 3 tribe, the weirdness has gone anyway

DeletedUser

wizzydizzy? i have heard that name before but not sure where.

anyway im planning on trying my first uk world and it should be w4, so see you there.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
wizzydizzy? i have heard that name before but not sure where.

anyway im planning on trying my first uk world and it should be w4, so see you there.

The player who played Wizzydizzy before Hefty was lodda. Lodda plays cer-berus on W39, did play Status.Quo on W3 uk, and has been rank 1 on W20, W36, W37, W39, W3 uk, and a few other worlds.

DeletedUser

The player who played Wizzydizzy before Hefty was lodda. Lodda plays cer-berus on W39, did play Status.Quo on W3 uk, and has been rank 1 on W20, W36, W37, W39, W3 uk, and a few other worlds.

thanks don't think i have played with wizzy then must of just came across the name

DeletedUser

Different CoA as requested:

4di69.jpg