W4 Premade - iHate

DeletedUser

Never. Yeh I am

My brother is joining aswell! He's not that great in the forums but i'll keep him updated and help him, he's a good player though. You'll most definitely hate him hefty! ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never. Yeh I am

My brother is joining aswell! He's not that great in the forums but i'll keep him updated and help him, he's a good player though. You'll most definitely hate him hefty! ;-)

You are matt correct? you used to be in 1ns-Gx W14?

DeletedUser

mattoematt, yes the good old W14 days.. and I don't remember being in 1ns-GX only Ins@ne but close enough :p

DeletedUser

Enough of the small talk. Are there any other tribes that can put a stop to the Hatred thats coming?

DeletedUser5421

I think i would like to be a part of iHate.

I am currently playing as part of TEAM on World 2. I have learned a lot while in TEAM. i use skype as per your request. I play for fun but seeing as i'm a student i'm on for many many hours in the day.

Cooper.

DeletedUser

Well if you would like to join, please contact Heftysmurf via skype.

DeletedUser

Enough of the small talk. Are there any other tribes that can put a stop to the Hatred thats coming?

You just wait until The Only Premade Without A Name (Otherwise known as TOPWAN (<-- Lol, just wrote that and realized it nearly made TOPMAN... But only nearly... And I don't like TOPMAN anyway, I just though it was funny) /train of thought) wait where wus I...

Basically we will pwn... (Seeing as I'm on a roll with the train of thoughts, don't you just love the :icon_eek: smiley, 'tis epic... On the other hand :lol: this one just annoys me )

DeletedUser

You just wait until The Only Premade Without A Name (Otherwise known as TOPWAN (<-- Lol, just wrote that and realized it nearly made TOPMAN... But only nearly... And I don't like TOPMAN anyway, I just though it was funny) /train of thought) wait where wus I...

Basically we will pwn... (Seeing as I'm on a roll with the train of thoughts, don't you just love the :icon_eek: smiley, 'tis epic... On the other hand :lol: this one just annoys me )

Get back to spamming your own thread, this isn't a 'Love-Hate' relation or any other of your random tribe crap, purely iHate.

/me plants iHate Flag.

DeletedUser

Lol +NRS+ has 96 members and ranked 1st, we are ranked 7th with 21 members..

21 members I thought there would be more :D