DeletedUser4147

Leaders:
Blik
Hotfusion
YGP

Now:
Blik

:icon_cry:

Hmm, i think you'll need a few realible barons (looks to... ohh i dunno, who's actually playing? again)

DeletedUser

I'd play but I'd just end up inactive on a world with such settings :(

DeletedUser

I would be saddened at how little trust you place in me as sole leader of the tribe, but I wouldn't mind HF at my side. :icon_wink:

And f*** the settings, it's all pretty much the same just very slightly different.

DeletedUser

Fine, I'll start to play, but I won't promise anything that's even remotely decent :p

DeletedUser

Fine, I'll start to play, but I won't promise anything that's even remotely decent :p

You'll be dragged in, I promise you. :icon_wink:

And Biggsy, how dare you overtake me in posts. This is mah thread, I forbid you to post here until I have retaken the lead. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser4147

You'll be dragged in, I promise you. :icon_wink:

And Biggsy, how dare you overtake me in posts. This is mah thread, I forbid you to post here until I have retaken the lead. :icon_biggrin:

you see, i don't take orders :p

I wasn't saying i don't trust you as a sole leader, i just think you'll need time to deal with RL as well as TW :icon_confused:

(P.S:, you can try, but i'm keeping top poster in this thread)

DeletedUser4147

Hmm, you say that but at the rate the member list is going, we only have like 15 :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Hmm, you say that but at the rate the member list is going, we only have like 15 :icon_confused:

:icon_eek:

I need to update it but point taken.

As a matter of fact, I have talked with said player and a conclusion has been reached. No.

Status
Not open for further replies.