W4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

what are the options? :) my skype is a lil messed up lol dont think i am in the convo for the premade :/

We've decided on a name, but it will be revealed at the last moment. If your in the tribe and don't have Skype and wanna know what it is PM me.

DeletedUser4147

We've decided on a name, but it will be revealed at the last moment. If your in the tribe and don't have Skype and wanna know what it is PM me.

Lol, wha, why haven't i been told. And why are you never on skype when i am :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Im not sure as to who I would like to join in W4 but im liking the member's you have in this pre made, Im good friend's with Nindel and I know a few other's.

I used to play W20 under the alias GAMEOVR2 and I reached a reasonable 1.2 mill in point's cant remember my rank or ODA/ODD, I also played UK1 and ran the tribe Shadow which reached I think it was 5th maybe 6th in the world before we got screwed over so I then quit that world.

Any other info you want off me just PM me :)

DeletedUser

24th of feb w4 comes out!! :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ermmm where are we going to go in the word like ect. lol can some one add me to the skype convo iv got mine sorted out :D

DeletedUser4147

Comes out on a wednesday :icon_cry:

Not very helpful for me :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Same, I'm hoping coplaying should be more rewarding at the start too :)

DeletedUser4147

i'm not going to co-play this world i don't think. My recent co-players have either been idiots, annoying or liers.

The best co-player i've ever had has long quit now :(

DeletedUser

are we still going ahead with this world even tho it has churches?

DeletedUser

This still on?

Yes it's still on. We might migrate to W5 if there are better settings/we fail horribly, but atm I am so f****** bored I need to play something.

So yes, this will be going ahead and HF, you said you weren't joining before the settings were announced so... yah :)

DeletedUser

Oh that? That was an excuse so I could stay outside of the chat for a while. :)

But doesn't matter now. I'll be playing w48 to stay in shape.

DeletedUser

Oh that? That was an excuse so I could stay outside of the chat for a while. :)

But doesn't matter now. I'll be playing w48 to stay in shape.

Ha, fair enough, although it kinda dies for a while after you left...

Anyway, I'm making a new thread as this list is completely out of date.

If you want to discuss the tribe, keep it here.

Basically, if your in the tribe and haven't forgotten about it and still want to play despite the settings just post there, with the name you'll be playing under preferably, if you don't want to reveal it, then just PM me.

Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.