W4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Now that wud be a good one, and yes i knw ya guy's dont want me to post in here at all, but yeh most of us only exisise when we are doin a PE lession, or in my case when i have 5+ kid's chaseing after me around our skl building, thats fun but when they cacth I live, they just though there sofest hit's but once i gone ott, and kicked one in the head, i was luky to stand, well OFT.

Sorry about the whole bullying thing, but anyway, I play A team rugby and that's a fair bit more exercise than PE. But I fail to see the point of you posting here except annoying us...

DeletedUser

does blik have a skype where he could maybe add me? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Got space? Played in top tribe on my last proper world which was w24, left my account at about 1.5 mil due to rl. Want to get back involved now. Stats are not on their anymore as gifted account but im sure my old leader would tell you that i am very capable and aggressive. Tribe was storm, spelt with a little 2 thingy :)

DeletedUser

I can vouch for Storm, sounds good.

@Biggsy: YGP explained it once, it depends on the browser you use. It doesn't recognize the color in first instance, but it does when you quote. Chrome works better on this area. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Got space? Played in top tribe on my last proper world which was w24, left my account at about 1.5 mil due to rl. Want to get back involved now. Stats are not on their anymore as gifted account but im sure my old leader would tell you that i am very capable and aggressive. Tribe was storm, spelt with a little 2 thingy :)

And do you have Skype?

DeletedUser

Now that wud be a good one, and yes i knw ya guy's dont want me to post in here at all, but yeh most of us only exisise when we are doin a PE lession, or in my case when i have 5+ kid's chaseing after me around our skl building, thats fun but when they cacth I live, they just though there sofest hit's but once i gone ott, and kicked one in the head, i was luky to stand, well OFT.

clearly off topic. as you said yourself we dont want you posting here so could you restrain yourself from spamming up the forum.

and blik wat u wana call the tribe now lmao

DeletedUser

OK, Quite a silly question here but does anyone know when this world is coming out? I have heard some say this week, some say later this month... But no definitive answer.

DeletedUser

Summer.

No-one will know until its announced, could be soon could be a month or later.

You can only judge by how w3 is filling.

DeletedUser4147

Summer.

No-one will know until its announced, could be soon could be a month or later.

You can only judge by how w3 is filling.

(about the 500th time i thought this now)

make lots of accounts and all join UK3... :icon_wink:

BLIK, sorry for not getting on skype (me be doign some sniping since my post)

Anyone on now, get on skype. We need name ideas

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4147

Charlies idea, which was the best of our talk.

NKA
Not Kid Appropiate (probably spelt appropiate wrong thier, btw)

DeletedUser4147

Meh, i fail hard this time.

And your always looking for something to tear into me for. So i give up.

DeletedUser

what are the options? :) my skype is a lil messed up lol dont think i am in the convo for the premade :/

Status
Not open for further replies.