W5W

DeletedUser

With them or me?
BTW, who are you ingame (I like to know who I'm talking to) 'cos I'm guessing that this guy isn't actually you (any more).

DeletedUser

I dunno, guessing from his sig, I would guess that he is Nobody You Know. :icon_rolleyes:

What a bizarre move. More easy pickings then I guess.

DeletedUser

Nobody You Know doesn't exist...
Well, strength in numbers I guess (or rather It'll-take-people-longer-to-get-through-to-my-villages-due-to numbers).

DeletedUser

Not sure if he still is or not, I think Lets Dance took over, but he was playing the sup3rman69 account on Uk5

DeletedUser

I was on sup3rman69 till I found the world boring and with too many barb noblers. I was happy with my start-up and left it there. and if you think I am bad at late game, you are very wrong.

DeletedUser

The 'Sherlock Holmes' account proved that you were a little bit good in late game... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The 'Sherlock Holmes' account proved that you were a little bit good in late game... :icon_wink:

Would like you to see you test my skill on a MS world :D with me having a laptop, Opera and alright connection :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Wow so u have the ability to set up a t train doesn't make you a good player even a newb could do that

DeletedUser

Wow so u have the ability to set up a t train doesn't make you a good player even a newb could do that

haven't seen too many newbs do that. OK let's throw opera out, the only condition I want is holiday times and an MS world...

DeletedUser

Back on topic...

W5W has had a breakdown!

Some of the high point ex ~LGA~ noobs have formed a nice little tribe, apparently they had a problem with the mass merge?
Who would've thought they of all people disliked a tribe with so many members?!
Strange...

DeletedUser

Back on topic...

W5W has had a breakdown!

Some of the high point ex ~LGA~ noobs have formed a nice little tribe, apparently they had a problem with the mass merge?
Who would've thought they of all people disliked a tribe with so many members?!
Strange...

Regardless of our differences Dark, i must admit i wasnt ready for a tribe with so many members who didnt have a clue about anything, when we sent a general email to the tribe asking how many nukes you had for a planned OP for example, youd be shocked at how many replied with the answer 'whats a nuke?'.

That and the fact that some new council members just didnt get on, just meant the merge wasnt the right move for some of us in the end, but these things happen when tribes sometimes merge, you do them with the best intentions for both tribes, but alas doesnt always work.

Onwards & Upwards as we say...

DeletedUser

Doesn't seem like you've really progressed in points today I'd say... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Doesn't seem like you've really progressed in points today I'd say... :icon_wink:

Well this is what happens when your away for the weekend with the kids, and your account sitter is then taken ill for the weekend, and when they do manage to give the account to another (by late sunday evening) the premium expires!! lol, so cant really do much about it really, unlike you i have no co player (another form of cheating tbh) and also have a RL (unlike you) and thus arent too bothered about losing a few villages to pure luck on your behalf ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No co player and you're around 700k... yes, it is I who has no life.

All that needs be said is five villages from a guy who was over double my points... keep it up there champ :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No co player and you're around 700k... yes, it is I who has no life.

All that needs be said is five villages from a guy who was over double my points... keep it up there champ :icon_wink:

im glad that we agree you have no life then, wow 5 villages i had just internally nobled, and yet i wasnt here, so yes you did such a wonderful job, and i know you have a co player buddy, why on earth do you keep saying you dont i dont konw, but coming from a friend of TW King then tbh your words mean nothing and your just as much a loser as him. Keep up the good work ;)

DeletedUser

My "co player" is a real life friend who used to play w5, but we both got bored and merged accounts... we play on the the same time and live a few miles away from each other, so really we have no advantage by doing so at all...

Lol, it really doesn't matter about them being internally done, because they all had a level 20 wall and were right amidst a LOT of your villages. So you should've held them eh? Unlucky.

"Aww I'm a big loser and I have no life?!" Well isn't that a good one! My five year old sister usually comes up with something like that, so stop bawling like an infant, actually grow a pair and try getting revenge on the player who was 400k under you and is currently 7 villages up.

Nice to see you cleared one village which had a level 9 wall while I was at school, great stuff.