W5W

DeletedUser

Apologies for the double post, but I just had to put this up!

Funny Stuff.

yawn...

so from having no co player (your words) you now admit you have one, if only the the words that came out of you wasnt from behind i may be inclined to believe the crap you come out with.

So again well done on taking the villages while i was AWAY (im shouting because you must be a retard not to have seen me say that before), and due to the fact that my sitter was ill and thus couldnt actually do anything.

Buy you take all the glory then buddy, may it enlighten your dull pathetic life ;)

DeletedUser

No co player and you're around 700k... yes, it is I who has no life.

Sighh... Someone doesn't understand English hmm? This doesn't mean I have no co player, I am saying you have no co player.
Oh, what a shame, your whole argument just ruined in one sentence!

Please do us all a favour and shut up, your arguments are pathetic and are based on false claims that you have no idea of...
Perhaps next time you should set a decent sitter.

Point is I took 5 villages from you in a day 'buddy', and another 2 from your tribe member, when both of you were over 200k points ahead of me... And I did this pretty much ALONE.

You suck. FACT.

DeletedUser

Sighh... Someone doesn't understand English hmm? This doesn't mean I have no co player, I am saying you have no co player.
Oh, what a shame, your whole argument just ruined in one sentence!

Please do us all a favour and shut up, your arguments are pathetic and are based on false claims that you have no idea of...
Perhaps next time you should set a decent sitter.

Point is I took 5 villages from you in a day 'buddy', and another 2 from your tribe member, when both of you were over 200k points ahead of me... And I did this pretty much ALONE.

You suck. FACT.

ok fair enough, must be me having an issue reading your crap all the time, just all comes across as the same old....crap.

Yes its a point you took 5 villages off me while i was away and no active sitter, so well done on your point....yawn....yawn...yawn...
and tbh the only time im going to shut up is when i stop enjoying myself laughing at your pic ;)

DeletedUser

It's nice to see 2 people getting along so well, but my question is what actually happening to W5W - they just seem to be being nobled by mostly Alo, with no protest etc.

DeletedUser

One of the worst tribes on UK5, yet they are still here.

Tbh, no one pays much attention to them, people just noble off their villages without any resistance.
Me thinks the SLAP! vs. Avaz thread is much more interesting personally :icon_redface:
Especially the reports.

DeletedUser7759

Yes its a point you took 5 villages off me while i was away and no active sitter, so well done on your point....yawn....yawn...yawn...

Stop making up this bull , we all know you were here but you just suck at the game ;)
its about time munchers like you get what was always coming , you've been sitting pretty for far to long ,

and that comment about his picture , wow you are a very shallow sad person .
and not that it matters one bit but anyone who was not a moron would know that his avi is a picture of a person from a pretty famous youtube video ;)

DeletedUser

Stop making up this bull , we all know you were here but you just suck at the game ;)
its about time munchers like you get what was always coming , you've been sitting pretty for far to long ,

and that comment about his picture , wow you are a very shallow sad person .
and not that it matters one bit but anyone who was not a moron would know that his avi is a picture of a person from a pretty famous youtube video ;)

nice to see another one of the morons has joined in... i shall name you moron number 2 :)

i dont need to make up bull just for moron number 1, ive lost vllages on other worlds while ive been here and actually able to do something, its part of the game moron number 2, however im just not going to allow moron number 1 to boast when hes taken villages off a player who wasnt there to do anything about it.

DeletedUser

however im just not going to allow moron number 1 to boast when hes taken villages off a player who wasnt there to do anything about it.

If you had a sitter, surely they would have prevented your villages from being taken?

DeletedUser

The biggest question that remains is why have you not retaking them or at least a few other villages in compensation.

DeletedUser

The biggest question that remains is why have you not retaking them or at least a few other villages in compensation.

I believe he's lost all his nukes.

It'll be a good week before he rebuilds those three nukes he lost on me.

In fact, I think poor BAPS are all out of nukes now :icon_sad:
It would appear dark owl, whom I took two villages off, hasn't even got any! No retaliation from him whatsoever!

Noobs... bless em.

DeletedUser

Lol i cannot wait to make a PnP to blow another top 20 tribe :D

DeletedUser

I believe he's lost all his nukes.

It'll be a good week before he rebuilds those three nukes he lost on me.

In fact, I think poor BAPS are all out of nukes now :icon_sad:
It would appear dark owl, whom I took two villages off, hasn't even got any! No retaliation from him whatsoever!

Noobs... bless em.

nah, ive just used my nukes that were next door moron number 1, as for dark owl, well hes away and im sitting him, as soon as the 24 hour rule is over, ill send his 30 nukes towards you then, just so you dont feel hes left you out at all ;)

DeletedUser

Look at the map silly, you are right next door to me.

And if that's all your nukes, I'm... well I'm hardly surprised.
And xD if dark owl's thirty nukes are as stupidly done as his defence, I'm not worried in the slightest...
One full farm's worth of defence and a level 20 wall, and I took it out with a single nuke. Easy ODA.

It's a shame you can't do anything else, and have to resort to your tribe helping you out hmm? About half your tribe helping you, and I still haven't lost a village...

Me, myself and I attack for a day, and take 7 of your tribes'
Keep at it rookie, you might get one someday eh?

DeletedUser7967

Side 1:
Tribes: W5W
Side 2:
Players: Apotheosis

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 21
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 156,211
Difference: 156,211

chart

Keep it coming W5W :) Making my life that much easier.

DeletedUser

WOW... JACKJAY you cease to amaze me!

I've no idea why you did this... But You nuked with 30 rams.

Then you supported?!?!

Subject JACKJAY supports 040| STFD JACKJAY
Sent Oct 13, 2010 21:18:26
Origin: [06] - F (527|440) K45
To: dark mark
Destination: 040| STFD JACKJAY (525|445) K45
Units:
5955 0 0 0 0 0 0 572 0 0 0

And Then sent nobles 1 and 2 at 040, without removing your support, effectively killing yourself?!?!?!

HAhahahahahaahahahahahahaahah!!!