War

DeletedUser

S.P have declared war on win, due to the size difference in the two tribes we expect a short war.

Side 1:
Tribes: win
Side 2:
Tribes: S.P

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 25
Difference: 17

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 148,681
Side 2: 32,875
Difference: 115,806

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 2,398
Difference: 2,398

chart

Caldwellowl

DeletedUser

And I was beginning to think I was a mug for not going 100% O. Nice to see a few incomings. Good luck in the fight, I hope that you do put in a good show.

DeletedUser9748

Good luck to both sides, it's a good thing to see activity from other tribes and wars going on!!

DeletedUser

This war has been brewing from the first weeks when win got stroppy over us inviting a player they had tried and failed to noble.

A NAP was requested by win (led by evitive at the time) according to win they never had us marked as a NAP though.

Our pre-strike was apparently found out through a spy, and they are now counter-striking. To be fair although only 4 players are actually attacking it is quite impressive. Will be interesting to see how many are actual attacks.

Caldwellowl

DeletedUser9701

I wasnt actually sure from the first post if there was a real war or just a stat, but glad to see there is some action.

Shame we couldn't get a bit more from the PnP, maybe something to keep in mind for future ;). Best of luck to both sides.
With any luck this might spell the end for trebor....

DeletedUser

Of the first 100 attacks to land all were fake.....

picard-facepalm.jpg

Also no-one has attacks incoming from Trebor Mints yet, who sadly appears to be sticking to his A game of hiding behind a tribe again.

And I thought you wanted a war mancunia?

Caldwellowl

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9701

not me personally, i am too far away, just like to troll him ;)

DeletedUser

You've mis-read that the clyde, the comment was aimed at Rob who kept going on that he wanted to some one to attack him.

His tribe is at war and he's showing up to the party late (if at all)

cald

DeletedUser9748

You've mis-read that the clyde, the comment was aimed at Rob who kept going on that he wanted to some one to attack him.

His tribe is at war and he's showing up to the party late (if at all)

cald

I believe he just wanted Sparks to attack him not generally someone :p

DeletedUser

To be fair on Trebor Mints I didn't ask for him to get involved in this one as I thought that he was too far away. I just messaged a few players saying that I was going to attack you guys and wanted to see who else got involved - I didn't send the message to him. And of course we've sent fakes. Why would we want to risk nukes and nobles on active players? We've seen how everyone else plays this world and have realised that we just need to internal or take inactive villages. Simple.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I must of missed the attacks on me... :(

The members that are close seem to be doing ok without my help... though my troops will be there if needed...

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 31
Difference: 41

chart

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 221,114
Side 2: 40,603
Difference: 180,511

chart

Side 1: 16,629
Side 2: 2,398
Difference: 14,231

chart

Plus messages like this just make for more giggles...

Tribalmaster11 today at 18:30
hello just so you know the tribe s.p has kicked me out but cause they done that though would give you and your tribe little message.. would say warning but you will kick there arse.... the tribe S.P are planning on attacking and nobling allot of your tribe members in K54 and they think there good but there not please destroy the mother farmers :) many regards :)

Tribalmaster11 today at 18:36
and if they havnt already they plan on taking [player]Dr. Strangelove[/player] very soon :) help him

P.s. Considering that nobles have been dodged I guess the fakes did their job...

Last edited:

DeletedUser9748

I received the same message but without the addon!! :((

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Respect must go to S.P though.. even though they tried hard they couldn't find any tribes to help them but still went for it on there own... considering the size difference that takes some guts...

As others have said perhaps if more tribes were willing to start a war then the world might be a little bit more interesting...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We never went to anyone asking them to join in, I personally talked to two players and said we were targetting players near them just so they were not suprised when we appeared.

We're in this to war, not to SIM, and win were the only decent tribe nearby. No point targetting smaller players.

We jettisoned 10 small players who refused to follow the rules, not suprised theyve gone sucking up to other players.

Again was impressed with the win counterstrike, but we're not done yet.

Caldwellowl

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Looking forward to some more attacks... WIN have members complaining that they don't know why they bothered to build D...

DeletedUser

Epic attacks from win players, again glad we chose to war with a decent tribe, this is what you play this game for.

The scores are close, although it has showed me the true nature of a number of players within my own tribe (including one bannanation I believe).

However despite being heavily outgunned, we hold our own.

EPIC WAR

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 81
Difference: 44

chart

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 4
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 55,327
Side 2: 258,384
Difference: 203,057

chart

Side 1: 11,585
Side 2: 20,769
Difference: 9,184

chart

Caldwellowl

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Someone isn't being completely truthful now are they?!!?

But hey ho... players are having some fun so it's all good...

DeletedUser

Strange I amended earlier to say I counted the Jalapeno recapture as a retake for S.P as he left us shortly after taking the village.

Hey, lets not kid ourselves here, we're up against a good tribe with some highly active and mobile players. What's interesting is only 4-5 players are actually attacking us as a number are too far away or are inactive.

I think it would be a different conflict is shigeumisha charlie sheen and Dr Strangelove were as good and active as your other players.

All in all, win took some heavy losses day one in their offence to take what they did, wonder how long before you can rebuild that to re-launch at us. Or do you have more offence.....

EPIC WAR

Cald

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
The war stats in game say 4 to 1, though you can argue about the initial noblement before war was announced and TWstats contradicts itself regarding whether the take back by Jalapeno was before or after he left your tribe... but hey ho..

ODD is 67K to us, 94K to you...
ODA is 155K to us, 66K to you...

So I think the better questions is, have S.P got any D left should we decide to attack again?

As you declared war on us.. though we were expecting it.. I'd expect the initiating tribe to have the higher ODA and to have taken the villages rather than just take-backs (since war has been declared)...

I would of thought that if you were going to declare on a bigger tribe your best hope would of been to hit them quick and hit them hard before they had a chance to get organised..