WARGODS declare on TV

DeletedUser

Come and dance with the big boys Max, not like you to be content playing with fairies or have they stuck you out on the rim?

DeletedUser3227

tell you what, stop the attacks on trav ill take that account, give me 1 weeks grace then we will go at it?

DeletedUser

Top offer Max.

I'm going to predict that no one will have the bottle to do the cha cha cha with ya.

I mean they only have one months worth of hammering the account as an advantage, they need more than that.

Perhaps if you offered to ally to them, empty half of travs villages of troops and send em 100 plus hours away, they may have the bottle to take you up :).

DeletedUser

I dont know you lilsammi, but why on earth would Wargods even contemplate that offer.

BTW we have more than enough players waiting to tango with Fatmax.

Only if we knew which account he is hiding in.

DeletedUser3227

i thought it was a very sporting offer.

obviously the sportsmanship has left uk2?

what say they wargods?

DeletedUser7215

why would we do that just wait we get closer to your account max and we see how good you are then but we not going to stop hitting travis just so tv can stack easy and give travis time and a break just face it travis account will be rimmed then we move to next target it not nice to get gangbang is it just like what tv done to andy and dean so as the saying go pay back a ----- lol bye bye travis another loser gone from uk2 haha

DeletedUser

why would we do that just wait we get closer to your account max and we see how good you are then but we not going to stop hitting travis just so tv can stack easy and give travis time and a break just face it travis account will be rimmed then we move to next target it not nice to get gangbang is it just like what tv done to andy and dean so as the saying go pay back a ----- lol bye bye travis another loser gone from uk2 haha

To be fair you don't come across as the brightest spark, however, I suspect you may just be correct.

DeletedUser3227

wow tv had a superday yesterday, 99 conquers against the faires, way to go tv (highfive)

Side 1:
Tribes: -TV-
Side 2:
Tribes: WG

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 240
Side 2: 106
Difference: 134

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 29
Difference: 70

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,111,637
Side 2: 1,017,004
Difference: 1,094,633

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 942,160
Side 2: 269,077
Difference: 673,083

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And so the tide starts to turn, as it inevitably would. TV have been at war their whole life on W2, even back to the beginning when they were TEAM and Virtus. Many times they've been on the back foot, and its looked like it was all over. And every single time theyve clawed their way back, and turned the tides.

So many times others have claimed they were doomed, only to be proved wrong. With the return of founding members, including the likes of Max, Jaigosian, et al, This war is far from over.

DeletedUser7215

well done tv keep the stat dodging up so where jai and max then do they want to say what accounts they on yet or they going to keep hiding to scare to show themself the noobs are back we best run :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh dear Anthrich, same old rhetoric. They'll show when they are good and ready I'm sure.

DeletedUser7663

One days success in a a huge gang bang against basically an abandoned, battered and derelict account, that is almost entirely surrounded by TV from the beginning of the war, one which the sitter was not on for most of the day in question, I'd hardly go trumpetting that you achieved a decisive blow or anything.

Fair play, it was a very well organised attack, will admit that, and I'd have a bit of a laugh on the externs if the shoe was on the other foot. But don't be thinking that this is the mark of some big monunmental shift if the war. BTW you left out poor Travis... can't be letting you get away with massaging figures with stat dodging

Side 1:
Tribes: -TV-
Players: Traviscoob
Side 2:
Tribes: WG

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 390
Side 2: 184
Difference: 206

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 132
Side 2: 52
Difference: 80

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,433,638
Side 2: 1,764,370
Difference: 1,669,268

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,252,376
Side 2: 478,467
Difference: 773,909

chart

Still a big day for you. but in the big picture, just a hiccup.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Has Travis left TV then? if so then you shouldnt include him as he no longer counts, just another dead account.

And before you all start crying stat dodging etc, who cares, a dead account is a dead account.

DeletedUser7663

He's not dead though.... he's active and playing he just recapped a village tonight, hardly dead... just he was losing villages too fast.

DeletedUser

TonyStar left this world some weeks ago.

Paeder my friend, I'm not 100% upto date, but I do know, TV have been here before, and will pull it round, they always do. This war will drag on for years. It was a great tactical move, merging tribes and hitting what you knew were swaithes of empty rear line vils. Can only praise you for that, certainly wouldnt have thought twice about doing it myself. But the initial success wont continue long term.

DeletedUser7663

It was only a matter of time, before TV got reorganised, and of course the pace would slow down. Just giving TV a cautionary warning, that one thumping on an account like Charlie's isn't and won't be a typical result. Actually the fact that it took TV so long to take those villages off such a vulnerable located account leads me to question their effectiveness.