WARGODS declare on TV

DeletedUser

One days success in a a huge gang bang

A gangbang? Seriously? Since when is an op a gangbang. Just because what 5 players attacked him, does not make it a gangbang. It's an simple Op.

against basically an abandoned, battered and derelict account, that is almost entirely surrounded by TV from the beginning of the war

It's battered and derelict because it's been attacked, and I'm guessing abandoned due to the player getting tired of being attacked. It didn't suddenly become battered. It's a war game, and was in a war. It got battered due to attacks. Perhaps the player should have been scrutinised a bit better before being taken over in the mega merge.

And it's not almost entirely surrounded by TV....I have him highlighted on my map, he's got a large safe area. This is just pure exaggeration on his cluster that got heavily attacked.

Besides it had a very active sitter on the account, who loved to stalked at night. The account has been defending, sniping and recapping since the start of the war.

Perhaps you should reccommend a couple of music tracks by the Artful Dodger to the player, and he may have put up a much better defense.

one which the sitter was not on for most of the day in question, I'd hardly go trumpetting that you achieved a decisive blow or anything.

Whilst I appreciate the account might not have been covered for the entirety of the day, there was certainly someone on the account attempting snipes and recaps. Perhaps next time we do an op, we'll mail the target and work out a time that suits him to defend? Maybe we'll all mark it in our respective diaries and that way we can be sure there will be someone on the account.

And to hear a member of WG complaining about an account being hit when the player wasn't online? That's actually hilarious. Your tribe "Pearl-Harboured" TV on a Sunday morning at 7am, when almost all of us were in bed. Did we complain? Hell I spent the whole day in bed dying of a hangover, whilst my account got annihilated. :icon_biggrin:

Decisive Blow? Definately not....I agree with you there. But it was a good day nevertheless.

BTW you left out poor Travis... can't be letting you get away with massaging figures with stat dodging

I think maybe you need more sleep Peadar. Traviscoob is a member of TV. He never left over the last 48 hours. How exactly did we leave him out? How exactly are we stat dodging? He's in TV, which is who the stats were done for. Where did this come from? I'm so confused tbh.

I do like your posts normally Peadar, but I'm scratching my head with this one. Not the GF guys I know to come on and compain about something at all, never mind the weird comment about Traviscoob

DeletedUser7215

so if tonystar has quit and tv dont have it who firing nukes at us then must be account manage playing the account :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I tell you what Anthrich, I'll ask Paul, who owns the account, if he's still messing about on it. Last I heard, he had put it in delete. But he's a funny soul, and might just be having a bit of fun.

DeletedUser7663

LOL.... Herman :p True enough about the nightstalking.. In fairness it was way more than 5 players, loads of vultures joined in as well.. and the account got hit by over 2000 attacks in one day and had noble trains constantly streaming in.

DeletedUser

The return of Max must be good news, but Jaigosian is a joke we all know that he will cause so many arguments internally that all we need to is to wait for you to implode and then pick up the pieces.

I feel sorry for all the TV players who have done all the hard work only to end up being verbally abused.

BTW are you giving it another crack Tim?

DeletedUser7215

come back tim then we can have some fun like good old days :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser3227

wow i knew posting some stats would get some action on here, can i ask how i was stat dodging?

tv have a good day and you guys say we stat dodging, harden up princess.

we only just warming up, who you gonna sacrifice after charlies gone, as no support is inbound to help your accounts under heavy fire?

might have to take a account on the rim and eat into some of these tasty fairies i keep hearing about.

DeletedUser3227

shaunsfairies.png

seems fairies ( or homos ) seem to be real on uk2

DeletedUser

Oh they are so cute I love them all,lovely fairies <3

The ginger-haired one's my all time favourite :)

DeletedUser

Nice one Max, but I would need some very substantial wings to get this beer belly off the ground these days.

DeletedUser3227

hahahahah, nice one, (same goes for me :D)

but seriously, these forums can be alot of fun, and just trying to bring a little spark back to uk2 forums.

DeletedUser

Too many take it far too serious, then you get the trolls and those who just try and flame anyone who tries to contribute.

DeletedUser7304

yey... some fun forums again. Nice to see max, jai and co back. Roll on the battles (although my Kookaburra villages appear to have caused a stir in TV ranks)

DeletedUser3227

hahaha sharpe :)

is pedar still playing? he has alot of forum talent, would love to trade forum blows with:)

anyway, enjoying these battles atm tbh, since i have come back, it seems tv are up on conquers :)

DeletedUser

Create a new sig of you in your fairy costume, you know you want to.

That would defo give both side a damn good laugh.

I will have a would with Peadar I'm sure he can come up with something special for you.

DeletedUser7304

I am however wondering if your over on my side maxy, storm lord appears to have changed recently