Warm Welcome<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9948

i am back, miss me? i am one of the three leaders of SLAP!, suprised?

well, i am back.. *breaths in* and i am ready to noble y'all again<3

DeletedUser

I've been waiting for you :icon_wink:
Don't expect to have it so easy this time, I've been working on ma skillz :icon_cool:

DeletedUser9948

haha we shall see my friend;D i also have been playing a few rounds here and there on other speeds and under different names so i haven't been properly gone, i just haven't taken things that seriously..i also took part in these week round(i was the main reason why both Swifty and Trinity joined), but gave up because there was no need to win because:

a) i am not going for the season
b) there was no premium
c) i had better things to get on with

but now? season will be mine<3

DeletedUser9948

good to see you too my friend, will see you on the battle field;)

DeletedUser8157

cammy sup already said whats needed to be said on skype :icon_wink:

DeletedUser10594

one player more who is building his village up for me
thx :)

DeletedUser

one player more who is building his village up for me
thx :)

Very cocksure big chin very and this is why people don't like you and ignore you because you come out with a load of rubbish and have nothing positive to say to others..

Welcome back Cammy <3

DeletedUser10769

Very cocksure big chin very and this is why people don't like you and ignore you because you come out with a load of rubbish and have nothing positive to say to others..

Welcome back Cammy <3

You are becoming very annoying. We get your point; so it is quite irritating repeating it constantly.

Cammmy, -tuNe in my opinion was a success when me and yoda played.
None of us really fought against Slap! Nathan did every round and you played most but you could not compete with SLAP! Unfortunately.
Cammmy, you only come running back to slap! :p Nah I, <3 You still

DeletedUser8412

No problem mate, but when it is 4 on 2 it is to be expected, maybe next time we could have an even fight?

DeletedUser7179

How was it 5vs2 or 4 vs 2? i didnt attack any of SLAP! didnt need too they were too weak!

DeletedUser

How was it 5vs2 or 4 vs 2? i didnt attack any of SLAP! didnt need too they were too weak!

TropeZ - Gott. - -Merry.Christmas? - And yourself & No your right i was not playing but i saw reports and you was stacking one another being the def whores as usual :lol:

And weak? i would not say Slap! is weak were a good team you just think your the best when all you do is def whore whilst your other minions do the work and then you pick up the scraps and scrub a win the usual you from what i have been told

I mean the last round you got rimmed by a bunch of teamers but your ODD was over the roof for just 1 player you get stacked constantly i know it you know it and im sure people on here already know it you get people to boost you via defence yes its a team game but you abuse the privilege at times...

The last round i was hoping to have my 1st real challenge as a new speeder to fight someone decent like yourself which i know your a good player don't get me wrong but also you do sponge from other peoples wins by getting stacked thats the point im getting at Jobson

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7179

ok now... this shows ur pure stupidity! the last round I made a total of 1500 spears the whole round!! I was completely offensive and 99 times out of 100 I play offensive!! ask anyone who knows me!!!

The round before I played offense..... and was alone as both players in my tribe quit very early on! the tribe I was against had good defense but rubbish offense so I switched to defense and tried to play around them and take my opportunities once I got to 2+ villas! as it turned out I had to fight almost every player in the round so made more and more defense!! I took out maybe 5 or 6 of the players including 3 full nukes (alone) with so many players attacking it was only a matter of time before someone broke through! and the eventual winner managed to sneak in once most of the damage was done.... no hard feelings I messaged him to say well played!
It just shows your lack of knowledge for the game that you consider high ODD as being stacked.... I was alone and used my defense well to defend when it was needed without wasting! As a result I had huge ODD and crippled a lot of players alone!! So when you understand more about ODD and playing defense (not the matty style of all stack me so I look pro) come back until then run along!

DeletedUser

ok now... this shows ur pure stupidity! the last round I made a total of 1500 spears the whole round!! I was completely offensive and 99 times out of 100 I play offensive!! ask anyone who knows me!!!

The round before I played offense..... and was alone as both players in my tribe quit very early on! the tribe I was against had good defense but rubbish offense so I switched to defense and tried to play around them and take my opportunities once I got to 2+ villas! as it turned out I had to fight almost every player in the round so made more and more defense!! I took out maybe 5 or 6 of the players including 3 full nukes (alone) with so many players attacking it was only a matter of time before someone broke through! and the eventual winner managed to sneak in once most of the damage was done.... no hard feelings I messaged him to say well played!
It just shows your lack of knowledge for the game that you consider high ODD as being stacked.... I was alone and used my defense well to defend when it was needed without wasting! As a result I had huge ODD and crippled a lot of players alone!! So when you understand more about ODD and playing defense (not the matty style of all stack me so I look pro) come back until then run along!

I ain't running anywhere and your full of crap because after you had been teamed i was teamed and i pulled through so you have no excuse i back timed 2 full nukes myself and had nukes hitting me and had to snipe a train myself so why you crying or making excuses up? with a little help from whitty who was watching whilst i went for my tea.

No it was my bad presuming you got stacked an i do apologise but most of the time it is others helping you and you cant deny it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.