Warm Welcome<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ok now... this shows ur pure stupidity! the last round I made a total of 1500 spears the whole round!! I was completely offensive and 99 times out of 100 I play offensive!! ask anyone who knows me!!!

When Staying Active (Sam) plays, i've never seen someone turtle so much out of fear, plus you get others to def for you constantly so better players cant train you without losing their nuke..everyone knows on net you do this, kinda why you have no reputation as a good player apart from Adrian who for some reason still thinks you're good.

Just because you end all your sentences with !!!!! doesnt give your argument anymore standing, its still the same random babbling you've been spewing since you started playing speed.

Before you deny it, maybe we could get mike, punisher, ray etc to give their opinions on you using them for their def and never mentioning them in your 'I AM TOP 5 SPEED PLAYER' rants and taking all the credit for what is majority their work .

You did ask :3

DeletedUser8097

Writing entire messages in red is just plain attention whoring. And when you make it bold it's like I'd say that it's just plain attention whoring.

Have mercy on the people's eyes.

DeletedUser

Lionhearth backstabbed me so GG

See what i mean scrubbing a win by backstabbing people now gets better and better :D

Just to keep you quiet Adrian ill write in blue because from day1 i knew you was lurking around this thread i mean anything with jobson in your straight on the scene as if he was a dog on heat....

DeletedUser7179

See what i mean scrubbing a win by backstabbing people now gets better and better :D

Just to keep you quiet Adrian ill write in blue because from day1 i knew you was lurking around this thread i mean anything with jobson in your straight on the scene as if he was a dog on heat....

what he means by backstabbing is that i didnt wait after each noble to noble a village for him too!

As for Tropez!! well he is now number 1 on hitlist!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8412

As for Tropez!! well he is now number 1 on hitlist!!

awww, did jobson get nobled :lol:

yeah, I know, I mean being nobled of a uk player, jeez jobson you really are slipping

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7179

Yeah i got nobled by someone pretending to be a friend! its not the 1st time it has happened it will probably not be the last! 1 thing i can promise is that its the end of Tropez! he is target number 1 even above little matty!

DeletedUser8412

lol, pretty confident about that, arent you. Btw tropez has even more deffers than you!!!:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7179

lol, pretty confident about that, arent you. Btw tropez has even more deffers than you!!!:icon_rolleyes:

And where are my deffers??? I dont see any on .uk! and even on .net i have 0 since I came back!

DeletedUser

And where are my deffers??? I dont see any on .uk! and even on .net i have 0 since I came back!

So now your finally admitting you have people helping you all the time to scrub a win welldone your manning up a little!!!!!!!

DeletedUser7179

So now your finally admitting you have people helping you all the time to scrub a win welldone your manning up a little!!!!!!!

1st of all i have friends in game?? whats wrong with that??? It isnt solo wars after all!!

Adn tbh I dont even know why im replying to u... have u even won a round?? ever???

DeletedUser8412

considering he has only played like 3 or something, no he hasnt, but I am sure he will do very soon.

DeletedUser7179

So how many u got in SLAP! these days?? its getting a bit confusing with all people leaving and joining!

DeletedUser8412

ermm, as you have stated it is TRIBAL wars, and we have about 5 active members atm. And nice to see you have switched to over using the '?' key, '!' were getting rather repetitive

DeletedUser

1st of all i have friends in game?? whats wrong with that??? It isnt solo wars after all!!

Adn tbh I dont even know why im replying to u... have u even won a round?? ever???

No i have not i have only started playing speed but i would have won the last round you was in where you got teamed like i did aswell if i did not join when there was 2 hours left... and getting teamed did not help i also had some help from whitty when i had to go for my tea but besides that im learning very fast thank you so dont start putting me down yet until i have played like my 10th round or something ^^

DeletedUser10594

Lionheart123, we will see
this round you and your 6 people had no chance :D
haha

Status
Not open for further replies.