Warning! Epic Tribalhuggers approaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You are clearly hugging more, we aren't involved in our allies' wars, and vice-versa. Your allies are. That makes you tribalhuggers.

well you see bi! is so superior that =FATE= had no choice but to involve ourselves in our ally's war, you know us inferiors have to stick together :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Interesting developments.

Had noticed one or two or three things on the World map.

Wondered who's benefit they were for? Looks like it's been answered unless of course this thread is a smokescreen like the infamous "I'm quitting" thread.

DeletedUser

Nope nothing new, this has been going on for ages Ade is just bored and looking for some attention.

DeletedUser

right.....

It might be time to get some reality into this discussion. The facts are:

Side 1:
Tribes: =FATE=
Side 2:
Tribes: Bi!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 373
Side 2: 346
Difference: 27

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 2
Difference: 63

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,511,239
Side 2: 2,451,870
Difference: 59,369

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 558,065
Side 2: 17,251
Difference: 540,814

chart

Scared? I have not seen any coordinated action from the BI! members close to me... remember "ribeyed"? Or "Sir Drake" lol
(no - they have NOT been inactive - they went inactive after loosing most/all their troops - or in the case of ribs: just leaving without even saying goodbye to the tribe!)

IMHO, BI! is overrated as a tribe... good leadership, but in general average players with overinflated egos...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Compare with Smile?...

|112| Adellion (480|504) K54 10,000 bossweasel [Vital] Smile? [Bi!] 2010-08-15 08:05:03
|111| Adellion (481|504) K54 9,239 bossweasel [Vital] Smile? [Bi!] 2010-08-15 08:05:03
|109| Adellion (487|507) K54 10,014 bossweasel [Vital] Smile? [Bi!] 2010-08-15 08:05:02
|110| Adellion (485|504) K54 10,081 bossweasel [Vital] Smile? [Bi!] 2010-08-15 08:05:01

Yes obviously a 2 second gap from the first to last vill is something to be proud of. :lol: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Please don't tell me the inactive excuse gets used on this world too.

I'm sick of it being trundled out as an excuse for poor stats on W2.

DeletedUser7325

In short I would like to say this PnP is FAIL and really FAIL in capitals.

This is due to the fact I agree to the statements that Bi! has been and does ALWAYS get external support. I can gaurantee, if it was not for the external support for Bi!, Bi! wouldnt be where it is today!

Now back to the pnp, well its title suits Bi! more than it suits any of the tribes mentioned here. Long ago I made a thread and used the word "Puppet", stating Bi! uses allies as their puppets and its sad it happens even today!

Ade mentioned that Bi! never has any official outside support, well I totally Disagree with it!

And Bi! has no official outside support. Period. I have yet to authorise any assistance from outside Bi!.
Therefore, anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly more knowledgeable about Bi! then the dukes themselves. Ego much?

Just to answer this one quote I would focus attention on this very recent report (emm just from yesterday).
defz.png

Poor little guy had his troops supporting Bi! player, all the way up from K43 to K54!.
Now this is player with hardly 5K points supporting a Bi! player with well over 200K. Surely no PA business here. Well he lost his village I am afraid and I am sure the Pink arrow troops would have been on their way to support another Bi! player.

Well let me add, I nobled couple of *BK* villages ages ago and guess what, some of their defense was supporting Bi! players. So please dont tell me its not official and its just NAP and this and that. As at the end of the day, this is more than what any NAP does.

As already mentioned in this thread that your noble planner is shared with WET family + *BK* and I wonder who else. Must be good few DOZEN. So who is tribal hugging now?

I am sure most would agree with me, if I say this thread title suits you much more than any other tribe you mentioned here.

EDIT: No one denies Bi! doesnt have good players, but what makes players great is Honor and their words. Better to admit the truth rather than covering it up.

P.S: Red markings were added to hide the IDs which is not enough I know but had to show some relevant information on the image. Report is not intended to put down any of the member's involved.

DeletedUser6726

DAKU you may want to re-check your info.

That vill was nobled from a BK member just 2 days before.

I took a vill from the same guy and BK in their eternal wisdom have left their support in my vill for nearly 2 weeks.

Who in their right mind would send troops back to a player who they have no diplomacy with??

DeletedUser7325

DAKU you may want to re-check your info.

That vill was nobled from a BK member just 2 days before.

I took a vill from the same guy and BK in their eternal wisdom have left their support in my vill for nearly 2 weeks.

Who in their right mind would send troops back to a player who they have no diplomacy with??

The ones I nobled also had their troops supporting Bi. It cant be co-incident. I lost the reports (as they were not relevant) but it pretty much summed it up for me. Other than *BK* many more players I have seen supporting Bi, so this fact cant be denied that external support has always been fed to Bi!. Thats what most would call "Hugging".

DeletedUser

As already mentioned in this thread that your noble planner is shared with WET family + *BK* and I wonder who else. Must be good few DOZEN. So who is tribal hugging now?

Did you not use the noble planner when nobling a BK player morning star, very slack of you.

DeletedUser

Yes obviously a 2 second gap from the first to last vill is something to be proud of. :lol: :icon_rolleyes:

TwStats lagged, they all landed on the same second, and at 7:05, TwStats is an hour fast for some reason, probably because INNOGAMES is German-based. Those are each noble conquers. Four of Bossweasel's villages nobled in the same second, another one was down to 2 loyalty, and the one other I lagged a bit as I was too busy chatting on my phone lmao so yeah I failed there >_>

And try reading the POINT of the thread... talk about abusing allies, we have never abused PEST, as far as I know. We had initial conflicts and we ironed those out.

=FATE= I know for a fact had to "convince" and coerce BOBB into declaring or the alliance would be off apparently. Abusing allies much?

DeletedUser

TwStats lagged, they all landed on the same second, and at 7:05, TwStats is an hour fast for some reason, probably because INNOGAMES is German-based.

And try reading the POINT of the thread... talk about abusing allies, we have never abused PEST, as far as I know. We had initial conflicts and we ironed those out.

=FATE= I know for a fact had to "convince" and coerce BOBB into declaring or the alliance would be off apparently. Abusing allies much?

You mean like you tried to convince Lycurgus to join into an OP against vital? :)
Convincing allies to do the right thing is part of the game...

DeletedUser

You mean like you tried to convince Lycurgus to join into an OP against vital? :)
Convincing allies to do the right thing is part of the game...

Negative, we never convinced Lycurgus to join into an OP ever.

I will admit Lycurgus personally requested information from Bi! regarding =FATE=. But that isn't support is it?

DeletedUser

hey adellion has anyone told you that this is only a game and not real life.
you preach as if your life depended on it

DeletedUser

I reckon someone has told him.. many times. He just chooses to ignore them.. because he obviously knows best :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

This is such a bizarre argument! Both sides accusing the other of "Hugging" - a hopelessly vague term that's more just a swear word than a meaningful accusation. And both Adellion and the opposition seem to be arguing for the other side: surely a really good tribe would want to use it's allies/vassals/slaves to do their fighting for them. Ruthlessness beats honour in this game.

DeletedUser

Its just some funny banter as far as i see it, now to a more serious note:)

BI! are a good tribe with good members but so what your not the only one, its time you came around to the fact that the wrath of BI! is a thing of the past and the more you talk about it, the more of bi!'s villas we take and the more you look like a joke talking about your wrath.

Now be patient, we will soon mop up your k55 membership then we will come into k44 and show you the nature of =FATE=

DeletedUser

What point are you trying to make here? My life is TribalWars? How does that relate to anything in this thread? Off-topic, irrelevant bias diatribe much?

Status
Not open for further replies.