Warning! Epic Tribalhuggers approaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3953

Whine, Moan then come up with an excuse as to why you aren't living up to the title of "Best tribe in Uk4." Because you aren't the best tribe, you're 3rd.

Honestly, this is a pretty piss poor statement. The standings are rarely correct on who is on top. Let's look closer:

RankTribe namePoints of the best 40 playerTotal pointsMembersAverage points per playerVillagesAverage points per village
1 Urban 10.775.093 /13.497.182 / 86 /156.944 / 1731 / 7.797
2 =FATE= 9.451.569 / 9.451.569 / 30 / 315.052 / 1126 / 8.394
3 Bi! 9.276.693/ 9.276.693 / 27 / 343.581 / 1072 / 8.654
4 WETLUV 9.118.229/ 9.952.312 / 62 / 160.521 / 1236 / 8.052
5 W A R 8.830.663 / 11.869.074 / 105 / 113.039 / 1805 / 6.576

If take the #20 person in Bi! (Kath Jackson (Queen *****) 20 / 129.475 / 15)and fill the 13 spots that would give Bi! 40 members (129.475 x 13 = 1.683.500)

Add that to their current total (9.276.963 + 1.683.500 = 10.960.463)

Urban = 10.775.093
Update bi! = 10.960.463

So if bi! recruited 13 more average players they would be #1.

I am not a fan of bi!, but that comment who based on crappy stats that rarely tell the real truth about a world, as shown in the BOLD portions of the stats

DeletedUser

Honestly, this is a pretty piss poor statement. The standings are rarely correct on who is on top. Let's look closer:

RankTribe namePoints of the best 40 playerTotal pointsMembersAverage points per playerVillagesAverage points per village
1 Urban 10.775.093 /13.497.182 / 86 /156.944 / 1731 / 7.797
2 =FATE= 9.451.569 / 9.451.569 / 30 / 315.052 / 1126 / 8.394
3 Bi! 9.276.693/ 9.276.693 / 27 / 343.581 / 1072 / 8.654
4 WETLUV 9.118.229/ 9.952.312 / 62 / 160.521 / 1236 / 8.052
5 W A R 8.830.663 / 11.869.074 / 105 / 113.039 / 1805 / 6.576

If take the #20 person in Bi! (Kath Jackson (Queen *****) 20 / 129.475 / 15)and fill the 13 spots that would give Bi! 40 members (129.475 x 13 = 1.683.500)

Add that to their current total (9.276.963 + 1.683.500 = 10.960.463)

Urban = 10.775.093
Update bi! = 10.960.463

So if bi! recruited 13 more average players they would be #1.

I am not a fan of bi!, but that comment who based on crappy stats that rarely tell the real truth about a world, as shown in the BOLD portions of the stats

How about you take a look at Bi!'s recent tribe stats huh?

This Statement is pretty pis poor, because you're assuming people would actually join; that they'd be close to original Bi! members. Stop talking about - what if Bi! got 13 more people to join and start looking at their current tribe. If bi! retake the top spot then I will retract my statement.

I'm getting pretty fed up with all you Bi! fanboys, and people looking for an argument.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3953

How about you take a look at Bi!'s recent tribe stats huh?

This Statement is pretty pis poor, because you're assuming people would actually join; that they'd be close to original Bi! members. Stop talking about - what if Bi! got 13 more people to join and start looking at their current tribe. If bi! retake the top spot then I will retract my statement.

I'm getting pretty fed up with all you Bi! fanboys.

Like I said, I DO NOT like bi!, they know this, but you are trying to go by tribe rankings, this makes me laugh, look at the number of players urban has, and according to you they are top, because that is where they are ranked. If you were backing fate, I might agree with you, but according to you Urban is better then fate too. The ranking system is a joke, most of us realize that.

DeletedUser

The only ranking statement that is not disputable is 108 vrs 35 ... although ... hehe I'd dispute it as I'm pretty sure we've had a few more to show Bi!'s weakness and inability to fight a real foe. But then I'm sure there's yet another excuse of some sort, its just waiting to come out :lol:

DeletedUser

Like I said, I DO NOT like bi!, they know this, but you are trying to go by tribe rankings, this makes me laugh, look at the number of players urban has, and according to you they are top, because that is where they are ranked. If you were backing fate, I might agree with you, but according to you Urban is better then fate too. The ranking system is a joke, most of us realize that.

Has anyone ever told you that if you want someone to come around to your way of thinking, it's best to adopt a persuasive style of writing.

The fact is.. urban are currently ranked top in points; if someone were to test them and they started dropping the ranks, then they'd end up where they are meant to be. Since nobody has tested them.. then the lie top. The fact that Bi! have been tested and they've fallen to 3rd.. shows that thats where they're meant to be stay. Unless the top 2 are tested and they drop further.

DeletedUser

Has anyone ever told you that if you want someone to come around to your way of thinking, it's best to adopt a persuasive style of writing.

The fact is.. urban are currently ranked top in points; if someone were to test them and they started dropping the ranks, then they'd end up where they are meant to be. Since nobody has tested them.. then the lie top. The fact that Bi! have been tested and they've fallen to 3rd.. shows that thats where they're meant to be stay. Unless the top 2 are tested and they drop further.

Wont that logic be that all 3 tribes have to be tested "equally" to the same amount of strenght against them, then the ranking shows where someone is meant to stay? >.<

DeletedUser

Wont that logic be that all 3 tribes have to be tested "equally" to the same amount of strenght against them, then the ranking shows where someone is meant to stay? >.<

Pretty much yes.

If you have 2 x 10m tribes, both have the same amount of members. Then pit them against each other, the better side will come out on top and continue to grow. The weaker side will either stay where they are in points or start to drop.

DeletedUser6695

Who is going to test Urban?

If you havent noticed the two best tribes are warring each other and have no interest in Urban

DeletedUser3953

LOL, yeah, that is my style

Urban recruited their way to the top, so have proven nothing. Your logic is illogical. Anyone who has played this game for any length of time can tell you the top tribes flop a lot at this early point in the world, it never shows who is best.

My personal opinion right now, Fate in the closest to the top tribe on this world, but that can change overnight.

DeletedUser

Seriously, you actually believe this?

You're looking at one statistic, and claiming that that sums up everything because it's all about "being tested". Sure, if tribes were dumped within noble range, and went one on one, then the winners were given a higher rank, then maybe the table you hold so much pride in with URBAN at the top would have some credibility. Unfortunatly, the world isn't like that.

Not only have Bi! been in more wars than all the little merged tribes that made URBAN put together, as proved by the fact they have nearly double URBANs ODT, but they're still around. If you look at all the tribes that have held the #1 spot for any meaningful length of time, 404, VDOM, DJLS and a whole host of others, only Bi! is still around. The others have all faded or merged away to maintain survival.

Bi! however has been Bi! since the world started. Just because they don't invite everyone who comes knocking, like Urban, doesn't mean they're the worse tribe.

Right now what you're saying is "URBAN haven't been to war, and they barb-noble/hugged their way up the ranks, therefore they're the best, even though they haven't proved anything, or beaten anyone." which is similar to "Well, the England team has loads of great players, they haven't beaten anyone, but statistically they should be one of the best in the world."

URBAN have beaten noone.
URBAN don't deserve their rank.
URBAN aren't a good tribe.

If you want to prove me wrong, do so. But until you have, and until your tribe has survived, outnumbered in terms of players and points, then think about how good you really think you are.
Pretty much yes.

If you have 2 x 10m tribes, both have the same amount of members. Then pit them against each other, the better side will come out on top and continue to grow. The weaker side will either stay where they are in points or start to drop.

Which will never happen. Ever. Tribes generally only declare when they think they can win, so one of them will look for an advantage, be it allies, or just timing.

Your whole idea is flawed, go back to dreamland.

DeletedUser

Who is going to test Urban?

If you havent noticed the two best tribes are warring each other and have no interest in Urban

I don't know; so by that logic.. Urban will stay top until they meet their match.

DeletedUser

Seriously, you actually believe this?

You're looking at one statistic, and claiming that that sums up everything because it's all about "being tested". Sure, if tribes were dumped within noble range, and went one on one, then the winners were given a higher rank, then maybe the table you hold so much pride in with URBAN at the top would have some credibility. Unfortunatly, the world isn't like that.

Not only have Bi! been in more wars than all the little merged tribes that made URBAN put together, as proved by the fact they have nearly double URBANs ODT, but they're still around. If you look at all the tribes that have held the #1 spot for any meaningful length of time, 404, VDOM, DJLS and a whole host of others, only Bi! is still around. The others have all faded or merged away to maintain survival.

Bi! however has been Bi! since the world started. Just because they don't invite everyone who comes knocking, like Urban, doesn't mean they're the worse tribe.

Right now what you're saying is "URBAN haven't been to war, and they barb-noble/hugged their way up the ranks, therefore they're the best, even though they haven't proved anything, or beaten anyone." which is similar to "Well, the England team has loads of great players, they haven't beaten anyone, but statistically they should be one of the best in the world."

URBAN have beaten noone.
URBAN don't deserve their rank.
URBAN aren't a good tribe.

If you want to prove me wrong, do so. But until you have, and until your tribe has survived, outnumbered in terms of players and points, then think about how good you really think you are.

Which will never happen. Ever. Tribes generally only declare when they think they can win, so one of them will look for an advantage, be it allies, or just timing.

Your whole idea is flawed, go back to dreamland.

No, I don't think you understand.

Urban haven't beaten anyone you're right, they aren't the overall best tribe ever in UK4. But they will continue to stay at the top of the points ranking until they go to war, so until that point they stay the best tribe.

We won't even begin to see the best tribe in Uk4 until everyone tribe in the top 20 has been in a proper war.

DeletedUser

Urban haven't beaten anyone you're right, they aren't the overall best tribe ever in UK4. But they will continue to stay at the top of the points ranking until they go to war, so until that point they stay the best tribe.

We won't even begin to see the best tribe in Uk4 until everyone tribe in the top 20 has been in a proper war.

No. I don't think you understand. You still maintain that being "top of the points" equals "the best tribe". At any point, if all wars stopped, and =FATE=, Vital, BOBB and Bi! signed a NAP, and then either of those sides declared on Urban, Urban would lose that war. Because Urban is worse than any of those four tribes. Therefore regardless of what the points table say, Urban aren't the best tribe.

This whole testing idea you have is stupid. A tribe doesn't need to have been in a war to prove it's good, but most tribes that have been in a war, are good. On W1, before W1N declared on StaMin they hadn't been in a real war, and they weren't #1 on the tables, but everyone on the world knew they were the best tribe.

DeletedUser

Pretty much yes.

Was not that i meant, uuuhmmmmm, how to explain, i think i might have missunderstood you >.>

Wont that logic say that all 3 tribes have to be tested with the same enemy with the same strenght, and the tribe that makes the best outcome of those 3 tribes is the better? :3

I dont think you can compare a tribe which has been tested and a tribe which has not if you know what im getting at, if only 1 of the 3 tribes are tested, how can you know that they are meant to be there if the other 2 tribes arnt? >.<

I dont know whos better when it comes to urban and Bi! as tribes, as tribes themselves, the membercount does not matter in my opinion. Strenght is numbers are still strenght, the tribe with can do most possitive outcome against the same odds is the better if im not totaly wrong >:

Edit:

Read something which came on the table while i was typing. What that logic says olis, is that it is undecided which is the better since some have not been tested yet >.>

Then you cant claim that urban is better because of points, that is illogical to all the other stuff >.<

DeletedUser6695

I don't know; so by that logic.. Urban will stay top until they meet their match.

No because the best tribes useually end up on top :icon_wink:

just for the hell of it imagine Bi! and =FATE= merged?

what would our points be? and we'd have like 60 members...now that is l33t :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Yea ok, I've dug myself a hole. Ya'll can stop flaming me now.

DeletedUser

what would our points be? and we'd have like 60 members...now that is l33t :icon_cool:

Tbh, I don't get why you don't merge. Bi!'s problem always seemed to be it's leadership, not it's players. Bi! players with =FATE= leadership would make a lot of sense. And mass-recruiting leviathon tribes are starting to pack the core in from each side, in the long run, the core wars need to end soon for any of the tribes there to survive.

DeletedUser

I'm almost certain that if Bi! were near enough, and we declared on Urban, we'd have no issue defeating them 1on1. No disrespect to Urban ofc, but points isn't the only rank that matters.

But many know I stand on a platform of OD > Points in most cases. Having it both ways is perfect ofc.

No. I don't think you understand. You still maintain that being "top of the points" equals "the best tribe". At any point, if all wars stopped, and =FATE=, Vital, BOBB and Bi! signed a NAP, and then either of those sides declared on Urban, Urban would lose that war. Because Urban is worse than any of those four tribes. Therefore regardless of what the points table say, Urban aren't the best tribe.

This whole testing idea you have is stupid. A tribe doesn't need to have been in a war to prove it's good, but most tribes that have been in a war, are good. On W1, before W1N declared on StaMin they hadn't been in a real war, and they weren't #1 on the tables, but everyone on the world knew they were the best tribe.

I think Urban would beat Vital, but it would be an awful war. That being said, Codywasnevergood is lethal >_> And yes, W1N were widely known as the most lethal tribe, then STD!!! followed by CHE!!! (may be wrong on that)... W1N are to this day, rank 1, however I would say they are somewhat lucky, and certainly not as compact as before. But then, that's what happens to most tribes, Bi! are no exception.

No because the best tribes useually end up on top :icon_wink:

Now that would be a lethal cocktail. Don't think it would happen though, (no disrespect to =FATE=, but I think if we had to merge, we'd favour our allies surely?)

Tbh, I don't get why you don't merge. Bi!'s problem always seemed to be it's leadership, not it's players. Bi! players with =FATE= leadership would make a lot of sense. And mass-recruiting leviathon tribes are starting to pack the core in from each side, in the long run, the core wars need to end soon for any of the tribes there to survive.

I disagree; the core tribes are too heavily skilled for the mass-recruiting rim tribes to do anything more than slow them down. And on the question of leadership, I'd rather have nme.n@me? (Grant) as my duke rather than Reverend Revelry. Both of them have good credentials, but for sure, Grant would murder Rev in his sleep. Even Tracey and Thargoran acknowledge his skills and let's not forget his reputation on net. too. And might I remind, the council of Bi! has some of the finest players on UK4, two of them hold 10k+ plunders in one day, rank 1 and rank 2 OD is held by Bi! council members... I'd say that =FATE='s leadership cannot stand up to the skill of Bi!'s council.

I therefore refute the point that =FATE='s leadership is superior, it is precisely for the reasons above that I believe Bi!'s council to be superior. I won't mention myself, I know most people who do not work with me closely have the *impression* I am noob, and it has its benefits, so I won't complain. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser7369

mmm Interesting reading, I have performed a little research and got bored. My findings up to the point of boredom showed the following,

Pest Tribe Changes: 169
Bi Tribe Changes: 273
Urban Tribe Changes: 244
Fate 129

If you compare those changes to the life of the tribe i think it gives you an indication of how to achieve a top ranking (mass recruit and replace the noobs) like Urban and how to create a group of talented players having a great time and making friends like pest.

Well if someone wants to follow through on that and show how fickle other tribes are regarding their membership i would like to see it. I just cant be bothered to do it. Was pleasantly surprised to see that Pest changes were almost as low as fates given how short a period of time fate have existed.

DeletedUser3953

And on the question of leadership, I'd rather have nme.n@me? (Grant) as my duke rather than Reverend Revelry. Both of them have good credentials, but for sure, Grant would murder Rev in his sleep. Even Tracey and Thargoran acknowledge his skills and let's not forget his reputation on net. too. And might I remind, the council of Bi! has some of the finest players on UK4, two of them hold 10k+ plunders in one day, rank 1 and rank 2 OD is held by Bi! council members... I'd say that =FATE='s leadership cannot stand up to the skill of Bi!'s council.

I therefore refute the point that =FATE='s leadership is superior, it is precisely for the reasons above that I believe Bi!'s council to be superior. I won't mention myself, I know most people who do not work with me closely have the *impression* I am noob, and it has its benefits, so I won't complain. :icon_eek:

I know nothing about the leadership of either tribe, but in my opinion a leader makes those around him/her better, so personal stats don't matter when talking leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.