Warriors Come Out To Plaaeeay!

DeletedUser6488

You all know what this is so ill get straight to it.....

Firstly this declaration wasn't motivated due to C~C declaring on Dogs it was T3RR0R's sheer arrogance that brought this on himself and his tribe.

This all began when I mailed T3RR0R asking why one of his members scouted one of mine when both tribes had a nap agreement in place....

The response well he says Dogs are bad at diplomacy look in the mirror son,

Kitteninthemirror.jpg

Arrogant said:
T3RR0R on 05.02. at 01:03
Well shaun,

sadly i commanded him to do this attack, it was to gain your attention. Now i have it i will tell you why i wanted to gain your attention in such a manner.

This was due to him being told my member was supporting someone they were attacking, but wait for it the best bits to follow....

Arrogant Man said:
Question is, what are you going to do about it?

A wrong answer will result in C~C and Virtus taking note of your tribe.

So he didn't just threaten my tribe he also made threats by dropping in other tribes names which I find pathetic and shows what a weak individual he is..
And I’m quite sure Virtus have more class than to affiliate with weakness like this.

Now after receiving this mail I had to go to anger management for 2 days to calm down.
But then sadly our little arrogant man sprang up again......

Arrogance said:
T3RR0R on 06.02. at 23:37
Still no reply? its been 2 days Shaun.

Im sorry to keep on at you like this, I knew xxxxx would give you and C~C trouble. I asked you dismiss him, you declined but gave us 2 of his villages, Still never solved anything, which i knew it wouldnt.

Dogs you know how he keeps saying your diplomacy is shocking ...
Well get this, it wasn't even this member that had given up those villages to them, it was another. My god Mr arrogant man do you know what's going on in your own tribe?

Anyhoo back to the story......

Once I had brought this to his attention and showed him proof of one of his members supporting a village we had recently taken and asked if he had proof of this I received this response.

Arrogane said:
T3RR0R on 06.02. at 23:51

I need not Show you proof, i know for a fact, ive been even told by the player being supported. As well as seen reports. I have a spy in XXXX forum, that player was stupid enough to brag that he has outside help to his tribe mates.

Tell XXXXX to withdraw troops, or C~C will come and Bully W~A~R, Not to mention with a lil help from friends. I boast big friends Shaun with plenty of favours to call on, Dont let me use them.

WOW do you all see how brave he is making more threats and throwing in the I have big "friends" speech
What a leader I take my hat off to you.....

CatscaredofDog.jpg

Now all this fuelled the fire and put a allot of tension between us

but not so long after C~C declared on Dogs and while reading T3RR0R's declaration and mails between he and Dogs members it was then I realised that as you will gather from the transcripts above they looked very similar and he was trying to get a response from me to provoke war with us but knowing Our little arrogant man he never had the backbone for that oh no he decided to declare on another tribe who was already in a big war again proving once again he can’t handle the big problems himself instead wanting to hold Team's hand pretending to be in a war

Well son you now find yourself in a War!

Arrogant Man said:
T3RR0R: noo... W~A~R hates us, but they wont war us directly... they will get destroyed

Oh how wrong you were.......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5784

HAHAHA
but your player admitted to stacking a TUF member I have the mail to prove it:

DaddyM on 24.01. at 20:05
I did stack john hutch and if you read his profile you would know he was my PA

DeletedUser5784

also the player in question was soon to be our target but ran away to hide and noble all the barbs and inactives he could.
we wanted him as our target but still you took him in

DeletedUser

Edited: Now its been fixed, well you made an effort I'll certainly give you tht.

and it was good for yer first ;)

DeletedUser

And I’m quite sure [ally]Virtus[/ally] have more class than to affiliate with weakness like this.
whats that got to do with easy expansion for a dominant tribe like virtus mate?? i dont presume to know virtus intensions, but i will say this, jai has grown as a duke imo a very good visionary, and my vision is this... they will gain a lot more ground and put virtus in a much more dominant position cutting a path of glory through W~A~R than through TEAM, and even less glory attempting to cut a path through ex-smack members now in C~C...

DeletedUser5293

also the player in question was soon to be our target but ran away to hide and noble all the barbs and inactives he could.
we wanted him as our target but still you took him in

ANS- Remember the SLY ONE.(JOINED 07/01)

But that what is done is done. The original post says what the war is all about.

Anyways you might know this already but when ex-smack mass merged into C~C they did so just after emptying all the nukes into our front lines and then shielding themselves behind the NAP.
Dont you think the leadership at C~C knew what was happening?
There was also a player who kept attacking 2 days into after the merger was done, again as mentioned in the original post was ordered by the high command.

EDIT-Just put in a date beside slyone to get jeftikals comment below on board.

PS- Shaun nice first day at work.

DeletedUser5784

that was AFTER all the other garbage WAR was doing... DaddyM on 24.01. at 20:05... to escalte matters themselves

DeletedUser5293

Hey UCC,

I totally agree to what you said about jason and virtus on the whole being visionaries and the best tribe around.

they will gain a lot more ground and put virtus in a much more dominant position cutting a path of glory through W~A~R than through TEAM, and even less glory attempting to cut a path through ex-smack members now in C~C...

What glory can be found through W~A~R that cant be found through TEAM ?
I thought tougher the war bigger the glory.

DeletedUser5784

hmmmm i think not i believe it was 3 times we were scouted from C~C when nap was in place

Yes, because we had info that DaddyM was stacking TUF frontlines it was to get his attention to stop doing it as we all know here that it in itself can be terms for war.

DeletedUser5293

What about the nukes AP sent out after the NAP. Ask him about it, and yes nobles were involved.
AP though was kind enough to mail me later and commend me on the snipe.

Off topic- I never got to thank you for that mail:)

DeletedUser6488

hmmmm i think not i believe it was 3 times we were scouted from C~C when nap was in place

Yes, because we had info that DaddyM was stacking TUF frontlines it was to get his attention to stop doing it as we all know here that it in itself can be terms for war.

Now your losing yourself, do you have communication within C~C?

Each scout attack was on members in k55 which Daddym is not in
Each time it was reported and discussed with your leader
Each time it was promised that it would stop

Other than the last communication i had with C~C regarding this matter posted above Daddym was never mentioned
so if my maths are correct then that would be 2 scout attacks sent prior to any support being sent by him
so i ask again who started the aggresion?

So by your previous comment i would gather you dont have a clue of what you are talking about
and maybe leave these comment to the ones who do....

DeletedUser

All step in with a small post here :)

Well obcourse you would recieve a few attacks coming from our K55 members, they were from Smack! remember? they have a vengfull hate for W~A~R..........and if I'm honest there was always a plan to smack you around again, it was jst stopped for the time being until everyone had settled in from the merge.

DeletedUser5784

Now your losing yourself, do you have communication within C~C?

You are the second player that has no clue as to what or who anyone is or was with... is this a common thing in WAR?? because if it is no wonder you can get people to follow you, the ill informed follow anyone who can string a few sentences together. I am in C~C.

What about the nukes AP sent out after the NAP... do i really need to comment on that as if you are not purple and you are not blue skirmishes are allowed. Again Daddym supported while you were nap. if i remember right the nap was canceled because of that incident.

DeletedUser

Hey UCC,

I totally agree to what you said about jason and virtus on the whole being visionaries and the best tribe around.

What glory can be found through W~A~R that cant be found through TEAM ?
I thought tougher the war bigger the glory.

ive got the highest regards for a ship load of virtus members,,and i mean this straight up but to say they are the best tribe around is a bit over the top..forums,organization,activity and general all round mischief levels are top notch but untill we see them rim a tribe with uber members thats a BIG BIG call argho..

and yes bigger glory through team but jai has already stated thats a war of wars best kept till last :lol:

DeletedUser5293

Toffer
, You have put it straight honest and clear, No one would have been able to put that in simpler words. WELL DONE.

We have the same feeling of affection towards ex-smack members, and we always knew it was coming.
So why not now?

DeletedUser

Firstly I dont know all the politics behind this, but what i want to ask is if daddym was supporting an ally what would be wrong with that?

DeletedUser5784

Firstly I dont know all the politics behind this, but what i want to ask is if daddym was supporting an ally what would be wrong with that?

it means you have sided with them and opposed to the other tribe. you have overstepped a neutral standing.
Words mean nothing but actions mean everything even in day to day life.
So you have actively started participating in the war and become involved thus you have quietly declared