Warriors Come Out To Plaaeeay!

DeletedUser

If it was upto me I would of just continued with it, id hold ally with higher regard than a nap. This has even happened in past real wars. And just accept what ever consequences. If it was ally versus ally it would be a different story then id be neutral.

DeletedUser

Right I finished playing my game so had a proper look at your PnP and jst thought of a few things.....

You all know what this is so ill get straight to it.....

Firstly this declaration wasn't motivated due to C~C declaring on Dogs it was T3RR0R's sheer arrogance that brought this on himself and his tribe.

I highly doubt that, even if you wanted a war with C~C it was way down the line, you know your tribe wouldnt be ready for it, I think the declaration from C~C on DOGS was what spurred you to declare

This all began when I mailed T3RR0R asking why one of his members scouted one of mine when both tribes had a nap agreement in place....
Originally Posted by Arrogant Man
Question is, what are you going to do about it?

A wrong answer will result in C~C and Virtus taking note of your tribe.

I'd love to see this mail if possible??

So he didn't just threaten my tribe he also made threats by dropping in other tribes names which I find pathetic and shows what a weak individual he is..
And I’m quite sure Virtus have more class than to affiliate with weakness like this.

Correct Virtus are a top class tribe, but weakness on C~C? Doubt it, if the mail you say you got is true then it could have been a stallign issue until we pushed DOGS back a bit, although I couldnt know for sure until I seen the mail.

My god Mr arrogant man do you know what's going on in your own tribe?

No he's too drunk most of the time....

but not so long after C~C declared on Dogs and while reading T3RR0R's declaration and mails between he and Dogs members it was then I realised that as you will gather from the transcripts above they looked very similar and he was trying to get a response from me to provoke war with us but knowing Our little arrogant man he never had the backbone for that oh no he decided to declare on another tribe who was already in a big war again proving once again he can’t handle the big problems himself instead wanting to hold Team's hand pretending to be in a war

Sorry but I cant make head nor tail of what this is supposed to mean, about things looking similar :s
War with W~A~R was already something that was on the cards, but it was choosen to be put it on hold until we dealt with DOGS (terror obviously had his reasons for this)

Well son you now find yourself in a War!

Were already in 2 wars.......nothing special will come from W~A~R going on what I've seen so far.

DeletedUser3953

I highly doubt that, even if you wanted a war with C~C it was way down the line, you know your tribe wouldnt be ready for it, I think the declaration from C~C on DOGS was what spurred you to declare

Um, the way I see this, is EVERYONE in C~C said that they were going to go to war with W~A~R, but you decided to declare on DOGS, someone already in a large scale war. Then you make a comment on them declaring on you after you declared on DOGS...hmmm...The way things were brewing I think it might have escalated it a little bit, by a week or two. If you ask me the slap in the face of recruiting Smack! members was when W~A~R probably started preparations for this war, but instead of most tribes who would immediately declare, they were patient and prepared. Then with the escalation in tension war was declared. So now it is 2 on 2, 2 and 3 versus 3 and 4. Should be fun to watch.

Would be better to participate, come one JAI, declare on everyone, please.

DeletedUser

I can only speculate as to why we declared on DOGS instead of W~A~R(youl have to ask terror, I'm sure he has sound reasoning)

I think you give W~A~R a little too much credit in your reply there, in my opinion there declaration was based on the C~C v DOGS declaration, I mean who knows, maybe DOGS and W~A~R have been in talks about it and persuesion has happened or other things, << can only speculate there 2.

As for who against who its C~C V DOGS & W~A~R & T.U.F
TEAM V DOGS and those pesky moles TA1

So then in rank its 3 v 4,5,7
2 v 4​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Would be better to participate, come one JAI, declare on everyone, please.

Amen Tribemate

Btw, +2 Rep from me. The PnP wasn't garbage. Straight, simple, easy to read. Good pictures. And had a story behind it. I'm impressed. Better then the most recent PnPs I've seen.

W~A~R good job on growing balls and doing a declaration on one side. Now I hope Virtus grows a set and sides with one side or the other.

Honestly, I'm starting to side with DAWGS over CATS and I dislike DOGS irl badly. Now that's sad.

DeletedUser3953

I can only speculate as to why we declared on DOGS instead of W~A~R(youl have to ask terror, I'm sure he has sound reasoning)

Yes, at war with another larger tribe, it is good sound reasoning.

I think you give W~A~R a little too much credit in your reply there, in my opinion there declaration was based on the C~C v DOGS declaration, I mean who knows, maybe DOGS and W~A~R have been in talks about it and persuesion has happened or other things, << can only speculate there 2.

You know everyone has bad mouthed W~A~R for a long time, my included. Then they make a very smart decision about who to go to war with, so yeah, I am going to start giving them the benefit of the doubt.

As for who against who its C~C V DOGS & W~A~R & T.U.F
TEAM V DOGS and those pesky moles TA1

So then in rank its 3 v 4,5,7
2 v 4​

In the C~C/DOGS thread, C~C comments on DOGS diplomacy about getting declared on by 2 top tribes, so C~C against the 3 tribes listed would be a diplomacy issue, correct?

DeletedUser5784

In the C~C/DOGS thread, C~C comments on DOGS diplomacy about getting declared on by 2 top tribes, so C~C against the 3 tribes listed would be a diplomacy issue, correct?

No because that war was just a matter of time if you look at some of our noblements and the pressure we have been putting on TUF of late you will see that we had inclinations that this was what WAR would do and wanted to do.
We also heard alot of rumors and talk that you were going to declare on them so but just couldnt bring yourselves to do it.

DeletedUser

In reply to clamjukiller>>I wont give them the benifit of the doubt unless they make a change in this core war.

Now your last part confused me so instead of me blurting out a reply could you explain it a little better?

What I grasped was.....you mean that C~C declared/been declared on by tribes who they had diplomacy with? is tht right?

DeletedUser

The war declaration was simple but im not sure any of you can see it, its nothing to do with dogs being in a 2 on 1 situation or the issue with you supporting an enemy or even taking in refugees.... (those are just all excuses and used to bitch with one and other)

It was one comment T3RROR made....

noo... W~A~R hates us, but they wont war us directly... they will get destroyed

That kind of got the leadership :icon_evil:

You understand now?

clear?

DeletedUser3953

We also heard alot of rumors and talk that you were going to declare on them so but just couldnt bring yourselves to do it.

Um, not sure why we couldn't bring ourselves to do it, I don't see us having a problem declaring on anyone, except DCT or DEFCON, I think they may be safe (notice the may). I sort of like it that eveyone is sitting there wondering which side we will join, if we will join, who knows, we may mass quit, to mess with everyone.

DeletedUser3953

Now your last part confused me so instead of me blurting out a reply could you explain it a little better?

What I grasped was.....you mean that C~C declared/been declared on by tribes who they had diplomacy with? is tht right?

I was saying that in the other threads C~C blamed dogs inept diplomacy for the C~C declaration. With the post of C~C now warring DOGS, W~A~R, and T.U.F, my question was, since it is now C~C who are being "gangbanged" does the same hold true for the diplomacy of C~C?

BTW, it might not seem so, but I do like and respect t3rror

DeletedUser

I see what your getting at now, I dont think tht C~C's diplomacy with W~A~R was a comparison to there diplomacy they had with DOGS.

C~C and DOGS haad been allies for some time, they never held respect for the border agreement(was one of the reasons terror declared i think)
But C~C and W~A~R were just napped, not sure how long as far as I know it was around the time of the Smack! merge(Dogs had already accepted a nap with Smack!), which I suppose is part n parcel of a merge with a tribe that is at war. As you said they were either very smart and accepted the nap to gear up for a declration on C~C, or they had no intention of declaring until it was talked over with the C~C v DOGS they thought they could take advantage of that situation.(as maybe some would say C~C did with DOGS)

We could have everyones opinions about the declarations of all the wars on these externals, but no-one truly knows exactly what went down with each one, each individual tribe leader/duke/s etc all want to make there tribe look good on externals so obvcourse theyl go along with whatever good things are said about there tribe and as to why they declared.

Dunno if tht makes sense, think I just jabbered on.....been up since 9 yestarday morning.

DeletedUser

I was saying that in the other threads C~C blamed dogs inept diplomacy for the C~C declaration. With the post of C~C now warring DOGS, W~A~R, and T.U.F, my question was, since it is now C~C who are being "gangbanged" does the same hold true for the diplomacy of C~C?

BTW, it might not seem so, but I do like and respect t3rror

Thank you =]

Nope, no Problems with Diplomacy on my end, The main reason why i was so Arrogant was to Goad W~A~R into doing something (you see my council forbid me to war more than DOGS and TUF at the same time...ssshhhh dont tell them)

And im really not kidding in saying i wanted W~A~R to declare, can you not see from my complete Biased view against each and every comment they made on the externals?

Not to mention the mails i sent Shaun, thats perhaps the only person ive spoke to on this world with arrogance.
I knew those mails would get around, which is why i sent them.

Shaun as for a first PnP very good, i congrat you for it, However most phrases were from my declaration i did against DOGS... need some new material me thinks :lol:

Anyway now i have exactly what i want from this World (War on almost all fronts) I can test out how well i have taught my guys here. (with the exception of ex smack members)

I think its only fitting to end this post with a bit of Arrogance....

:icon_evil: BRING IT ON.... Show me what you guys have got :icon_evil:​

DeletedUser5293

No because that war was just a matter of time .

And the one we declared wasnt?

Toffer has already mentioned the war was going to come to us eventually, we just made that eventually a NOW.

Off topic: I have never made any personal comments on any player or poster in my short stint here.
This might be the first and last time I do it though, just because i have a personal distaste in doing so.
BUT

Originally Posted by jeftikal
Virtus attacks WAR causing them to face 3 sides just like C~C with WAR falling in 1 month
Your recent comment on another thread and then immediately after that

Originally Posted by jeftikal
What will this semi contradiction achieve?

You have amazing gusto and energy in you posts, kudos for that but they need to be channelized properly.

Thanks for the read.

DeletedUser5784

the virtus attacks war post was in a thread about what WE THINK will happen. the other is just things we had heard throught he grapevine so there is no contradiction as the context was completely different.

DeletedUser

when you respect members of another tribe and you mail them politely about insignificant matters and chat on skype etc etc then diplomacy counts for alot imo.. when you just have diplomacy for the simple fact you want to prepare for war at a latter date,, i like that..i like that haha i love a ruthless scoundrel as much as it may give me the wooops to start with, but reality check for quite a few people is needed me thinks.

this is a war game and farming makes it a bore game... so all this speculation and bullcrap about he said she said we said ship... makes me giggle with joy like a little boy..

much respect to clams query but, aggressive expansions always going to lead to a break down of diplomacy somewhere sooner or later no matter how good a diplomat you are, and how much more annoying is it when that rapid expansion encroaches upon someone elses expansion zone than a merge like smack and C~C had.. ? i can tell you if i was duke of W~A~R that would have blown my frustrations out of the water (and we all know how that gets lol) one of the best pick ups in uk2 so far was smack! well done C~C because i can tell you now....that was brilliant diplomacy imo...better than ours because we got none of them here.

well done to T3RROR if you ask me, so diplomacy is ripe at C~C imo very ripe. and along the way he made best mates with one bad ass tribe called TEAM when he decided to take on dogs as far as im concerned ''another brilliant move diplomatically'' so please enough about T3RRORS BAD DIPLOMACY because its all smoke in a can imo.

any one that thinks any differently has been weighed, they have been measured and they have been found wanting !!!!

DeletedUser3227

cc.png

C~C will get any help they need from TEAM make no mistake.

THE CAT ALLIANCE FTW!!!!!!

DeletedUser

What I don't understand is, why W~A~R is stupid enough to support DOGS when they know its gonna get them in trouble when C~C and TEAM finds out.

Your war against inactives have made yourselves arrogant. DOGS may have an actual fight to them, but as I see it, you members of W~A~R are just puppy dawgs, following your masters.

DeletedUser

You should make sure C~C know that max. So they stop DESPERATLY hoping Virtus will declare on W~A~R. Ive noticed several C~C members (aswell as ol UCC) posting about how they want Virtus on WAR..

A bit unsure of themselves in this war me thinks.. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

@MoFO- Goading VIRTUS to war someone has already been tried by other forum personalities that aren't in the CAT alliance. most notably, in TA1. For us not to do the same would be foolish.