Wars on the rim

DeletedUser

Im co duke of the tribe M8s, im opening this topic so members of the East rim can talk about whats happening in and around us.
At the moment M8s are in a war with TLP, this is not the hardest war as the below stat will show.

Side 1:
Tribes: TLP
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: M8s
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 78
Difference: 44
image.php
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 9
Difference: 9
image.php
Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 53,670
Side 2: 213,937
Difference: 160,267
image.php
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 54,264
Difference: 54,264
image.php
Export to public forums

Any other wars of interest about in the area.

Regards luke

DeletedUser

Oh I think things will be getting more interesting for M8s in 2010.

DeletedUser

Things are interesting at the mo. As Virtus are closing in on the east rim, perhaps you can talk about the wars you guys are causing in the rim.

We aint causing no wars... :icon_wink:

Nice conquers btw.
Seems pretty one sided atm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Things are interesting at the mo. As Virtus are closing in on the east rim, perhaps you can talk about the wars you guys are causing in the rim.

I will talk about that if you talk about your recruitment of my noble targets

DeletedUser

Lets get back to topic, any other wars in the east rim going on at preasent?

DeletedUser

Well to be fair, we aint in a war with any single tribe...
Its been a constant series of Ops for many, many weeks against some 15-odd tribes. :)

Just a few added that i can remember.
Suffice to say, its an uphil struggle, but we're not doing too badly at all.

Side 1:
Tribes: Virtus
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: August L.I D ~ D Outlaw DILLI INBRED R~A~C PGL -[P]- TWM Reject
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 281
Side 2: 562
Difference: 281

image.php

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 3
Difference: 55

image.php

Side 1: 1,513,894
Side 2: 1,020,107
Difference: 493,787

image.php

Side 1: 311,245
Side 2: 22,417
Difference: 288,828

image.php

This is just 1 months worth of attacks on these tribes...
There are more and alot are in this 'Coalition against Virtus' :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Weldone mate, you and virtus are doing quite well, will be nice to see how things plan out.

DeletedUser

its a bit more northern than east but still near east rim :icon_razz:
-rs- are up against the falcs family who at the time were a lot larger than -rs-

Side 1:
Tribes: FALCS FALKS
Players: Vilq Mylffon sheriff666 goose2009

Side 2:
Tribes: -RS-
Players:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 14
Difference: 8

image.php

Side 1: 27,838
Side 2: 87,297
Difference: 59,459

image.php

DeletedUser

Jason this is about rim tribes :p

what is the story with RB they are looking good?? is the m8s war for K domination?? who are the most promising rim tribes then?

DeletedUser

M8s went to war with TLP cos they was supporting ~TFB~ after they attacked us, that was there act of war and there down fall.

DeletedUser

M8s went to war with TLP cos they was supporting ~TFB~ after they attacked us, that was there act of war and there down fall.

Ah! Come on.

Alright, I don't have proof but this is what I know

M8s = TLP will you merge into us?
600px-merge_sign.jpg

TLP = No.
smug_daffy_duck.jpg

M8s = Pwease.
pwease128649168682793192.jpg

TLP = No.
NO%20at%20Heathrow.jpg

M8s = Fine, enemies.

big_make-face-angry.jpg

If they were supporting your enemies, why would you ask them to merge? Santa won't buy you presents.
istockphoto_4796036-angry-santa-claus.jpg

- Vic

DeletedUser

Well to be fair, we aint in a war with any single tribe...
Its been a constant series of Ops for many, many weeks against some 15-odd tribes. :)

Just a few added that i can remember.
Suffice to say, its an uphil struggle, but we're not doing too badly at all.

Side 1:
Tribes: Virtus
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: August L.I D ~ D Outlaw DILLI INBRED R~A~C PGL -[P]- TWM Reject
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 281
Side 2: 562
Difference: 281

image.php

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 3
Difference: 55

image.php

Side 1: 1,513,894
Side 2: 1,020,107
Difference: 493,787

image.php

Side 1: 311,245
Side 2: 22,417
Difference: 288,828

image.php

This is just 1 months worth of attacks on these tribes...
There are more and alot are in this 'Coalition against Virtus' :icon_confused:

*yawn* I would be careful on what you say here Jai. -[P]- was never your enemy. There's a NAP between Virtus & -[P]- (has been for months now), so including them in your stats is not correct because they are not warring against you.

DeletedUser

*yawn* I would be careful on what you say here Jai. -[P]- was never your enemy. There's a NAP between Virtus & -[P]- (has been for months now), so including them in your stats is not correct because they are not warring against you.

Half the tribes in there never declared and were never part of the so-called 'coalition', Virtus just want to take credit for nobling beginners with no chance of defending themselves as usual.

DeletedUser

None of the Tribes "declared". There was no effort at PnP until after villages were being exchanged and I don't recall any "Dear Tribe" letters sent out nor any canvassing along the lines of: can you defend yourself? can you snipe? If so, Virtus would very much like to attack you, if that is ok? :icon_rolleyes:

Any Tribe worth their salt are going to act aggressively to any perceived threat. Take it as a compliment that the Tribes attacked were seen as a threat. And yes, we knew, thanks to numerous spies and refugees, that there was a coalition forming to block Virtus' continued growth. Indded, more credit the Tribes that got involved; alone they could not and cannot stand against a concerted Virtus push, the quantity of villages alone makes that unarguable. Together however, they could have. On other worlds, many small Tribes have made a war so awkward that they have forced a bigger Tribe to halt and go after easier prey.

Obviously, you are now in a Tribe where you can employ your particular talents to good effect.

I'll send you that letter, shall I?

DeletedUser

Thats fair enough, even so, its still a conquest on the rim...
Without sounding too arrogant, we WOULD have nobled those villages anyway even if we hadn't allow you to relocate to another K.

Half the tribes in there never declared and were never part of the so-called 'coalition', Virtus just want to take credit for nobling beginners with no chance of defending themselves as usual.

I see you've joined another tribe... Offering them your leadership skills Mr Snake? :icon_rolleyes:

Hiatus's countdown to rim... tick, tock and getting lower, lol.

DeletedUser

Is this a declaration on INBRED? I thought you were nobling an inactive, but if you wish to see it as aggressive then that is fine.

DeletedUser

I see you've joined another tribe... Offering them your leadership skills Mr Snake? :icon_rolleyes:

Hiatus's countdown to rim... tick, tock and getting lower, lol.

Can't wait :icon_rolleyes:
Well that's not entirely true, I've been waiting for months and still nothing.

DeletedUser

Ah! Come on.

Alright, I don't have proof but this is what I know

M8s = TLP will you merge into us?
600px-merge_sign.jpg

TLP = No.
smug_daffy_duck.jpg

M8s = Pwease.
pwease128649168682793192.jpg

TLP = No.
NO%20at%20Heathrow.jpg

M8s = Fine, enemies.

big_make-face-angry.jpg

If they were supporting your enemies, why would you ask them to merge? Santa won't buy you presents.
istockphoto_4796036-angry-santa-claus.jpg

- Vic

We did not ask them to merge into us, we cleared around 25% of there place in a hour and then we told there top 2 players they can join us if they want, they was going to but desided not to leave tlp, the players were jon wilding and Lord Bladrick. i admire there loyalty but they are basicly wiped out now cos of there choice.

DeletedUser

Is this a declaration on INBRED? I thought you were nobling an inactive, but if you wish to see it as aggressive then that is fine.

Whos talking to you...?
Your allied with August yes?

August are our enemies...

No ones declaring on anyone, but if you want to get brave, you'll be visiting the rim soon also.

Also, before you open your mouth, remember that your leaders have asked for a certain tribes help to attack for another tribe.
Know what im saying 'sport'... :icon_wink:

Can't wait :icon_rolleyes:
Well that's not entirely true, I've been waiting for months and still nothing.

You not high up on our priority list...
We also want to make you sweat it out, due to your well thought out and well planned posts... :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator: