Wars on the rim

DeletedUser

OMG this is getting boring, Its the same people arguing over the same thing constantly.

For once.... can we have a thread that isnt spammed, That isnt derailed and pushed back on the topic of Virtus Vs Hiatus

ITS GETTING VERY F@%KING BORING

Honestly, Guys... you should be ashamed of yourselves,

I seen this thread and i thought, Great! Finally something i would like to know about.

Tribes on the rim, Being a core tribe, i dont know whats going on around me, until i get there... BUT NO

Virtus, this is a Plea that you make your own thread for Hiatus actions against you. (i know the story) but many may not.
This is a plea, that you keep the flamming between Your tribe, and him in ONE THREAD. Its becoming a huge risk thats a stupid little arguement is going to overspill into every thread that will be made.

Im sorry if i offend anyone, But im pretty sure im not the only one getting sick and tired of the same old Crap different day thing going on.

If im infracted for my 'french' then so be it, i just want to be heard, and hopefully listened too.

DeletedUser

OMG this is getting boring, Its the same people arguing over the same thing constantly.

For once.... can we have a thread that isnt spammed, That isnt derailed and pushed back on the topic of Virtus Vs Hiatus

ITS GETTING VERY F@%KING BORING

Honestly, Guys... you should be ashamed of yourselves,

I seen this thread and i thought, Great! Finally something i would like to know about.

Tribes on the rim, Being a core tribe, i dont know whats going on around me, until i get there... BUT NO

Virtus, this is a Plea that you make your own thread for Hiatus actions against you. (i know the story) but many may not.
This is a plea, that you keep the flamming between Your tribe, and him in ONE THREAD. Its becoming a huge risk thats a stupid little arguement is going to overspill into every thread that will be made.

Im sorry if i offend anyone, But im pretty sure im not the only one getting sick and tired of the same old Crap different day thing going on.

If im infracted for my 'french' then so be it, i just want to be heard, and hopefully listened too.

I again apologise for my actions...
Not in a great mood and certain guys are really getting on my nerves today. :icon_evil:

Sorry for spamming this thread, i should know better and in not representing my tribe the way i want to.

OT.

Whats the score with the southern rim tribes?
Not heard much from them.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with t3rror...........hiatus aint worth acknowledging.

Lets hope this thread gets back on topic, I'd like to hear about other east rim tribes wars too.

DeletedUser

couldnt agree more gets boring always happens same way each time

i wouldnt mind hearing about whats going on with the southern rim tribes as well havnt seen much from them

DeletedUser

so is the m8's war for K domination??

any of the other rim tribes going to come out and represent?? would be nice to see some fresh blood in the externals

DeletedUser

any of the other rim tribes going to come out and represent?? would be nice to see some fresh blood in the externals

-rs- are a rim tribe and we have a couple of members on forum
then again we arnt fresh blood but are representing the north rim :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

DCT in K42, no real wars as of yet but STN was perhaps a light example of a 'war'.

DeletedUser

New stats from our war on the rim from the last week

Side 1:

Tribes: TLP
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: M8s
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 52
Difference: 47
image.php
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8
image.php
Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,103
Side 2: 148,713
Difference: 138,610
image.php
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 37,015
Difference: 37,015
image.php

DeletedUser

This is barik just another member from DUKES, no title as of now. :D

Currently, we are finalizing Continental domination in K24. We will also be doing a little practice to get all the new TW players in our tribe upto par. Rim tribes are often mass recruiting, and though DUKES did not intentionally mass recruit whatsoever, there are still members who need to be prodded before we make any serious declarations of wars against a tribe with equal footing. That being said, I have seen amazing results from forum activity and support from our tribe. It will be interesting to see where our leaders take us when our first real expansion war kicks off.

DeletedUser

This is barik just another member from DUKES, no title as of now. :D

Currently, we are finalizing Continental domination in K24. We will also be doing a little practice to get all the new TW players in our tribe upto par. Rim tribes are often mass recruiting, and though DUKES did not intentionally mass recruit whatsoever, there are still members who need to be prodded before we make any serious declarations of wars against a tribe with equal footing. That being said, I have seen amazing results from forum activity and support from our tribe. It will be interesting to see where our leaders take us when our first real expansion war kicks off.

I think every tribe needs the odd Prod and Poke at members, even the pre-made tribes need it.
If not more than other tribes. (their egos like to get the better of them) but of course it depends on who it is.

Anyway, Good to know about more tribes. You dont really get to hear about any other tribes until you meet them on the map lol.

DeletedUser5323

Would KIA count as rim? our main body is in K66?

If so we are currently at war with G.F and W2D

DeletedUser5323

They're starting to run out of troops but it's been quite slow progress seeing as W2D are so tightly packed together . . .

Side 1:
Tribes: KIA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: W2D G.F
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 163
Side 2: 220
Difference: 57

image.php