We few.....we happy few....

• Thread starter DeletedUser2918
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yeah, Join date 26th June. Still in this account... have moved tribes, though. Started in DOA - could have done a whole lot worse. Never have managed to understand why I am still playing, but there we are... you will have to prise me out with explosives, now.

DeletedUser7748

15th June 2009

original payney - had a co-player for about 2months while work was nuts over the cold winter but its all me.

started the account on the day my newphew was born, i was bored at my brothers house browsing the net lol.

DeletedUser6944

joined on the 4th august 2009 apparently, can't believe im stil here 2 years later, cannot bring myself to ditch the account until seeing the end of this world, began on this world with L-3 legion of steel. Sadly have seen many of my original band of brothers leave this world , friendships made whilst fighting against WET when it was stil considered a major force to be reckoned with.
Only Matwar stil around from L-3 (im sure certain W1N members are familiar with him). It probably is the most demoralising aspect of the game to see someone whom you call friend...leave, and then it just keeps on happening again and again.

L-3 merged with a few other small tribes in k48 to form what was deemed at the time to be a super alliance, (lol, very small tribe compared to todays standards probably our largest player was not bigger than 50k in points) UT1-UT2 and UT3. to fit everyone in we needed 3 tribes. It was decided better that everyone work together against our common threat looming on the horizon which was WET at the time quickly gaining suprmacy in k47 through vicious conquest. quality of players was questionable and even i myself was a noob and only knew what a nuke was when a legendary player hit me with one,
davidjonki never in my life have i ever seen anyone time loads of attacks to multiple villages with multiple noble trains and of course support landing straight after quite like he did,

literally everything would land 8pm on the dot be over in 2-3 seconds, (Alot of skilled players have quit this game).
He is to this date the only player on world one to have taken a village from me by force and held on to it. We gave WET a hard time for a few months then they just bypassed the core group of players giving them a hard time and starting conquering vills from less skilled/less bothered players.

WET took the best of us and killed the rest. Here i met many new friends and stil fight alongside them today, frang, vicar, jnrcatt.
By that time a tribe called bc-w and its problems with W1N led to the beginning of the end for WET. With war looming with both CHE!! and EXP and being hit from both sides. WET merged with EXP
It was whilst in this tribe that i was betrayed by one of my most closest friends. War with CHE!! had broken out and after many months CHE!! became W1N. one day i found myself blocked by my friend and afterwards his account went barb. no messages, no explanation, we didnt even have a arguement so atleast a message could have been sent to explain why he suddenly decided to quit. Left thinking perhaps i had offended my highly esteemed friend in some way i thought perhaps i did something wrong. A month later i find out that he was fighting for W1N along with his co. That was when i decided that in cold hard truth of reality a online friend is only just a online friend, and nothing more. not someone you can trust and not someone you owe any loyalty too. The later betrayal by dionysos was not so bad as i have come to not expect anything from anyone in tw.

EXP got ripped in half despite my best efforts to keep it together, Doozy and vikki wanted to kill eachother. I joined Doozy's team as i did not want to join fw and help W1N along to conquer the world.

p.s thats just a quick brief and i probably left out alot of other important things but you get the jist of it :p

DeletedUser

That was when i decided that in cold hard truth of reality a online friend is only just a online friend, and nothing more. not someone you can trust and not someone you owe any loyalty too. The later betrayal by dionysos was not so bad as i have come to not expect anything from anyone in tw.

Mainly, you are right. I can name half a dozen people who ditched their mates pleading one pathetic excuse or another. But occasionally you find people who just will not do that. Doesn't happen often, but those people are entitled to a mention, because they exist, alongside the depressingly large number who will run after the least advantage at their friends' expense - and then justify it by saying it is "only a game". How completely that misses the point they clearly do not understand, so there is no purpose in trying to explain.

DeletedUser2154

Im still here despite constantley not wanting to be

14th July 2009 , late starter

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm guessing I'm one of those you're talking about there, Taff? One of those who ditch their friends for advantage? My friends, for the most part, had gone. And the majority who were left were implicated in some things that are not allowed to be mentioned on here. I left on principle, and that is a documented fact.

And after what I've seen in the time since I switched sides I can tell you that you were wrong.

never understood why people think they must stick by decisions made on poor information when better information comes to hand. Makes no sense to me.

It wasn't a bad decision. And events have proven it to be the correct one, as it seems things haven't changed on the other side.

DeletedUser

Lol
And of course you will lean on the rules of the forum to allow you to make that claim without explaining or supporting it? Not exactly impressive. And yes, you were one of the people I had in mind, though by no means the only one.

DeletedUser

Lol
And of course you will lean on the rules of the forum to allow you to make that claim without explaining or supporting it? Not exactly impressive. And yes, you were one of the people I had in mind, though by no means the only one.

Fancy suggesting Decs breaks the rules of Forum ,If you do that you get sent to the naughty step or even a life time ban :lol:

DeletedUser

Joined a bit late on 8th August 2009. Facebook ad.

two early tribe changes, then one big one from ORC to W1N.

Mostly by myself until recently, now have a co (high activity account due to position, not nicely nestled in the bowels of W1N unfortunately, but 80% front line)

DeletedUser

Fancy suggesting Decs breaks the rules of Forum ,If you do that you get sent to the naughty step or even a life time ban :lol:

Lol no! The Naughty step? Wouldn't wish any of that on her.

Just wish people would not make accusations about folks that they cannot be called on to back up, is all. I am available in-game or on Skype and if Dec actually has evidence of what she says, then she can say it to me there, where she is in a position to defend her statements - not here, where she isn't.

DeletedUser

29th june 2009 (god thats sad really)like others keep saying i'll quit when i reach my next target which started at 100k ,Have been in LRAG or various parts of it in their various reinventions since early on.

DeletedUser6496

I joined 15th June '09, My first world, first attempt at the game. I'm still the original player. I clicked on a link on a military website I was browsing and had nowt else to do, so I gave it a go. I like castles, I thought.

Started off in a small tribe called COY which folded, then joined IWL where we took on EXP pretty much from day one. We then fought FPB and FIRE once the EXP leadership threw their toys out of the pram (cheers easy). Was also briefly at war with CHE!!! ( I say war, it was pretty one sided ) but then became allies against the EXP/FPB crew. This alliance with CHE!!! carried over into the CHE!!!/W1N merge. We also were briefly at war with *FW* but also allied with them against the former EXP tribes.

I went from red-arsed sprog of TW to part of IWL leadership, mainly because members kept leaving!! I got spammed with being the tribal Diplomat because Payney didn't want it ;)

Joined W1N with most of IWL once FPB turtled up our borders making villages harder to take with our smaller resources. We also ran out of barbs to noble in our K's.
Still giving the bunnies what for.

DeletedUser

How many people in LRAG per week do you flame for "barb munching" stutz?

DeletedUser1942

How many people in LRAG per week do you flame for "barb munching" stutz?

Find me the last time i flamed an LRAG member for barb munching :lol:

I believe you will find it was the ORClets i flamed for it - as once the going got tough, they couldnt handle it :lol:

Lord Steghead was honest about it - the ORClets tried to makes excuses for it :icon_rolleyes: