well done Smack!

DeletedUser3818

Also I see no one mentioning anything to do with previous worlds prior to this post

then how do you suppose a premade is formed? smack is a premade just like you guys.

Question for Smack!?

You quoted T3RROR, a member of ~HEL~

I thought I'd explain to him that teamwork so early in the game esp. for offensive purposes is not really needed.

DeletedUser1508

if there was no team work allowed I would have cleared him easy :p

I know that. I was referring to his comment that was specifically talking about offensive teamwork at this stage. I was just pointing out that if you can have defensive teamwork, then there are times that you need offensive teamwork also.

DeletedUser

Asking a tribemate to sacrifice his nuke maybe because some favour done in previous world, is not how I play the game. Maybe you guys do it, thats why you're okay with it.

I m just curious, my question was directed at a smack member and a shot member answering this, interesting..

Sacrifice u say :icon_confused: My nuke allowed Sir Vic to take Lukjackm's village, so i wouldn't so much call it a sacrifice and i have already cleared my noble target so its no skin off my neck really

And fyi this is the first world i have ever met Wardy/Sir Vic, i did it because Tribe>Self.....

DeletedUser

I know that. I was referring to his comment that was specifically talking about offensive teamwork at this stage. I was just pointing out that if you can have defensive teamwork, then there are times that you need offensive teamwork also.

oh oops I missed that :icon_redface: /me feels like a noob now lol

DeletedUser

I see what you mean now. I thought that you were one of the people knocking Lukjackm for asking for support, and so my reply was addressed as such.

But as to the 1v1 that you were talking about, the same goes the other way. Obviously Sir Vic had cleared what defence Lukjackm had, as well as someone else's support, and took heavy losses while doing so. Why shouldn't he ask for some help escourting his nobles?
Obviously anyone that did help did so without being forced to... Just because Sir Vic might not have been able to noble the village on his own doesn't mean that he should give up on it, especially after taking and inflicting such losses.

the series of battle that led to me being nobled was fair game and i lost fair and square.
who would not ask for support when he is a offensive village and has a noble train about to hit him, and who would not ask tribe mates to help clear me before next noble mission, if you lost most of your offence and have knocked my loyalty down to 2%, after all this is tribal wars, not village wars.
smack did a good job. The only thing i did not like, was sir vic constantly mailing me saying im out of order for getting support from my tribe mates.

DeletedUser1508

the series of battle that led to me being nobled was fair game and i lost fair and square.
who would not ask for support when he is a offensive village and has a noble train about to hit him, and who would not ask tribe mates to help clear me before next noble mission, if you lost most of your offence and have knocked my loyalty down to 2%, after all this is tribal wars, not village wars.
smack did a good job. The only thing i did not like, was sir vic constantly mailing me saying im out of order for getting support from my tribe mates.

Exactly my point...

DeletedUser

You only got support from Leoric tribal wise the rest of it was from ALL4-1/Rust.

You barely built any troops yourself :lol:

DeletedUser

@RK: I think you could sum p who their allies are couldn't you??

Sure their tribe hardly supported him, but he had other tribes support him upon request. Which made you lose your troops fairly, don't be the grumpy Joe because you lost a lot of troops.

DeletedUser

@RK: I think you could sum p who their allies are couldn't you??

Sure their tribe hardly supported him, but he had other tribes support him upon request. Which made you lose your troops fairly, don't be the grumpy Joe because you lost a lot of troops.

Storm and all4-1/rust aren't allies and I am not being grumpy I am fine I have a new village and he's on the rim :lol:

DeletedUser

Well then All4-1 and Rust are complete idiots...

But I would like to see proof of their diplomatic relations before I rule it off.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Well then All4-1 and Rust are complete idiots...

Supoorting someone whose not your ally isn't always a terrible idea if doing so hurts someone who is your enemy.

ie.

Your enemies enemies can be your friends even if otherwise they wouldn't be.

DeletedUser

Supoorting someone whose not your ally isn't always a terrible idea if doing so hurts someone who is your enemy.

ie.

Your enemies enemies can be your friends even if otherwise they wouldn't be.

True, but they're still idiots :lol: