What are your thought's on W.A.R2?

DeletedUser10790

If I remember he didn't take it so well when you told him cf? :p

blue

DeletedUser10156

I think you're meaning Sam a coplayer who left Chanevr and took over Turtle Alpha and got it banned. The original Chanevr is a very nice guy.

@Goodwins, how can you seriously suggest we consumed Alpha, we recruited a couple of players. You then changed the name of Alpha to M@yhem!

DeletedUser10790

They let him on turtle alpha?! jeez....

Yeah you didnt consume Alpha, just did a good job picking off some talent

blue

DeletedUser360

If were talking about merging and consuming or holding tribes

Didnt WAR do the same with reboot and alpha to a certain extent

Ex alpha and reboot
Bazoo
Chanevr
Scrivey
Turlte Alplha
Taste it
Akira
w3k
zircuzz
facesplitter
dotty
themonk

I could probably go on but im pretty sure alot of those players were all EX alpha or ex reboot.

would probably benefit all if we just wnet back to nobling each other?

Yeah you didnt consume Alpha, just did a good job picking off some talent

blue

Pretty much said what I was thinking. Carefully accepting a few players to join is not the same as getting other tribes (a lot of the time already families) to join onto your tribe without actually looking at the players you're bringing in. Seriously, look at some of the players you have there, you'll see why.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12641

weather you take in some or the whole tribe, maybe loyalty comes into it,
ie ik didnt want to leave there members behind which shows loyalty where as the players who join war left there old tribe mates behind to get eaten,
there is loads of ways you could look at this mind you has made the forum come to life so thats a good thing lol
it will be interesting though see who does win as i think it will be a very good battle although whats with pinky leaving

DeletedUser360

weather you take in some or the whole tribe, maybe loyalty comes into it,
ie ik didnt want to leave there members behind which shows loyalty where as the players who join war left there old tribe mates behind to get eaten,
there is loads of ways you could look at this mind you has made the forum come to life so thats a good thing lol
it will be interesting though see who does win as i think it will be a very good battle although whats with pinky leaving

If I was a leader, lets say of Mayhem, I probably wouldn't have recruited any IK players, but when it came to Alpha I would have looked at the alpha players individually and said which ones should be allowed to join and which shouldn't. Those players have a choice, be loyal to a sinking ship or move on to a new tribe. I'd rather have a tribe full of players loyal to this tribe, rather than a tribe full of players who are loyal to looking after a bunch of bad players.

I'm guessing Pinky leaving is something to do with an argument, but there really doesn't seem to be much going on at that side of the world.

DeletedUser13101

Not like pinky to go solo, but I'm sure he/she will return to WAR soon.