What do you look like?

DeletedUser8412

The majority of players have/use farm scripts. That one doesnt increase farming speed, just saves you from clicking all the time. It doesnt change the fact that all of slap is better than Tobi and dan and the vast majority of players.

Ohh and if you think otherwise, get 5 players, rent a round and we shall beat you there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12407

The majority of players have/use farm scripts. That one doesnt increase farming speed, just saves you from clicking all the time. It doesnt change the fact that all of slap is better than Tobi and dan and the vast majority of players.

Ohh and if you think otherwise, get 5 players, rent a round and we shall beat you there.

i could get 4 other players from .de or .ch and would win 24/7

DeletedUser12407

who is always saying the truth?! ah yes me

do you try to be funny? yes

are you funny? NO

did 5players blocked me and still watch all of my posts? yes

who is the boss now ?!

DeletedUser12407

you act like a brainless infant. we all know you read the message, but cant reply because then you cant be proud of anything in your life :icon_redface:

you are the one who seeks attention, not me

DeletedUser6695

i hope fifa 15 will be good

24/7 fifa and no forum trolls when i got it!

joke only forum trolls

The new Fifa is good, it's actually a lot different to Fifa 14 and defending has completely changed. Attacking now also relies heavily on players dribbling ability instead of just pace.

DeletedUser10769

The new Fifa is good, it's actually a lot different to Fifa 14 and defending has completely changed. Attacking now also relies heavily on players dribbling ability instead of just pace.

Fifa 13 was all about pace. Fifa 14 however focused more on strength. Fifa 15 will be awesome to play

DeletedUser12407

NICE ONLY LESS DAYZ LEFT!!!!

someone will have it on pc or all on ps1 2 3 4 ?!