What do you look like?

DeletedUser12407

thanks

not that i'd care

run away because you can't lead a decent discussion, no wonder nowadays

DeletedUser

​Only bad thing is it shows it every time the kid posts.. hahah.

DeletedUser

If anyone tells me what the baby is posting i'll place you on my ignore too.. I'm tired of his poorly constructed moronic posts about things nobody cares about. May he rest in silence on this forum. I'd advise everyone to place him on their ignore lists too..

Kthxbai.

DeletedUser12407

If anyone tells me what the baby is posting i'll place you on my ignore too.. I'm tired of his poorly constructed moronic posts about things nobody cares about. May he rest in silence on this forum. I'd advise everyone to place him on their ignore lists too..

Kthxbai.

it just showed that you read my post because otherwise you wouldn't have done a double post, KID!

seriously most here are typical tw players with no brain

DeletedUser6695

Uhm, don't Epsilon think have a Halo team.
You should pick up Halo:MCC instead. CoD has been declining for years and now that a remake for Halo 2 is coming out Halo is gonna go huge again.

Edit: Don't think anybody doubts the screens are legit. Nothing will be done about it anyway. The script can't be detected, otherwise people would have been banned for it years ago.

I meant the Epsilon Cod team haha.

CoD is only going to keep getting bigger, it just dropped a bit cos Ghosts was awful. The prize money just keeps going up though

DeletedUser

CoD Ancient Warfare would be interesting

Now that is something I'd buy.

CoD is shrinking, has been doing since Black Ops, every event I've been to CoD numbers have gone down and down. The event that went on this august the Halo numbers nearly doubled and that's even before Halo:MCC has been released.

As for SN, you clearly do care or you wouldn't keep posting. :icon_rolleyes: Child.

Edit:
[h=3]Ignore List[/h]

This forum just got a whole lot better.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Today, 18:15someone noob?
This message is hidden because someone noob? is on your ignore list.
View Post

DeletedUser12564

I hope CoD AW will be good, its like a Frankenstein game, all the good pits from games that have been released in the past 2 years :lol: so hopes are up (yn)

DeletedUser12407

i hope fifa 15 will be good

24/7 fifa and no forum trolls when i got it!

joke only forum trolls

DeletedUser12038

I don't claim to be the best, just better than everyone who says I'm not. :)

o-0 When you are using void, sure you can farm bether but really your just pathetic! making a threath about beating Adrian when must of us know dat u are a waste of time! The old FA update should be enabled it was anti void i think since its took like 250ms to load stuff!

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
what you talking scrub

pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!pathetic!

DeletedUser

o-0 When you are using void, sure you can farm bether but really your just pathetic! making a threath about beating Adrian when must of us know dat u are a waste of time! The old FA update should be enabled it was anti void i think since its took like 250ms to load stuff!

I'll write you a better script if you want. JavaScript is stupidly easy.