What does UK6 Look like in 1 month

DeletedUser

Biggest Tribal Move : Gold all but folds under the weight of itself and players scatter to new tribes

Biggest Player Move: Yeah Yeah Yeah says good bye as they have nothing left to prove in UK6

Biggest Gain for a Tribe : JBOX. The Gold players leaving will realize why you once had an alliance and many move to JBOX

Biggest Tribal Blunder : SMEG is unable to make any friends in this world and is food for all

I am looking foward most to : Seeing what happens with R~A~C & ~AKP~

Looking back the biggest single in game move was : No Noobery leaving Gold as it publically exposed many weaknesses of Gold. It forced an "externals" spin panic in Gold leadership which fractured alliances and galvanized a world which once feared one tribe. World war errupts under the first sign of weakness in the UK6 super-power. (Hows this for self propaganda...lol)

DeletedUser

Biggest Tribal Move : Hard to say. Golds enemies have already launched their first waves, Gold has already dropped it quitters, inactives, and turncoats. Guess all that remains to be seen is will we organize effective retaliation, and how will the enemy tribes hold up.

Biggest Player Move: No Noobery quits. He couldn't handle the incoming from RK. Should be comical to see how he handles being Op'ed by Gold. Early indication show he is already suiciding troops.

Biggest Gain for a Tribe
: Don't see any huge gains in the next month. Anyone willing to merge with JBOX has already. Most players worth recruiting have joined Gold. I see in the next month things slowing down and turning into a trench war.

Biggest Tribal Blunder : RK accepting No Noobery. Sure, he accounts for a little over 1/10th of RK's total points, but as we know he cannot handle over 150 incomings before panicking, it seems all RK will be left with are 150 vils to stack, 1/10th of their tribe points defecting, or a massive amount of internals to try to defend. All said and done they will have the war, but not the reason for it.

I am looking foward most to : Taking some vils off timmy.... lol

Looking back the biggest single in game move was : I agree, No Noobery leaving Gold. Not only did noobery basically start the war with RK then defect, but it also made Gold appear weak, prompting JBOX to make moves to break the alliance.

DeletedUser

Biggest Player Move: No Noobery quits. He couldn't handle the incoming from RK. Should be comical to see how he handles being Op'ed by Gold. Early indication show he is already suiciding troops.

If you'd take a look at his recent ODD rise and how he hasnt lost a villa i dont think a Gold op is too concerning. Your members in the area are already getting pretty nuke dry as it is. With the known lack of coordination in Gold nobody really expects much for ops out of them.

I know your just trying to defend your tribe by bashing Noobery and RK. But sometimes the modest route of admiting your getting beat by someone better is the best one. Saves face for when your tribe fails...

Side 1:
Tribes: RK
Side 2:
Tribes: Gold
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 173
Side 2: 315
Difference: 142
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 36
Side 2: 2
Difference: 34
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,284,997
Side 2: 2,541,688
Difference: 1,256,691
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 351,451
Side 2: 19,307
Difference: 332,144
chart

Side 1:
Players: No Noobery
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 20
Side 2: 315
Difference: 295
chart

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 0
Difference: 15
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 161,485
Side 2: 2,541,688
Difference: 2,380,203
chart

Side 1: 145,335
Side 2: 0
Difference: 145,335
chart

DeletedUser

With the known lack of coordination in Gold nobody really expects much for ops out of them.

Lol how about you ask LOOM about that lack of co-ordination?

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: LOOM

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 375
Side 2: 62
Difference: 313

chart

Side 1: 2,860,828
Side 2: 519,826
Difference: 2,341,002

chart

And may I ask how many vils RK took of of any Gold player not named minecrawler?

3? and we took back 3?

Point is only time will tell. While we say the player quit, you can say you made the player quit, etc. What is for sure is that the 2 other players you Oped didn't lose any vils, and both have close to 2 mio ODD vs you.

Only time will tell.

DeletedUser8972

When I started this world, I started with a group of friends, with the intention of having fun, for the most part, this group of friends has remained together. However, at one point on of our little band decided he fancied striking out and tryng something different, which he did (much to the disappointment of the rest of us I must say, but individual choices are made by individuals) and eventually, as our then tribe broke up and moved on, we lost another of our friends to the same destination as the first.

The thing is, we have all remained freindly, we have maintained contact throughout, why wouldn't we, we are long term TW friends, and to me, a natural progression has taken place, a full circle has been travelled and No Noobery and star123 have simply reunited with his band of friends again.

My interpretation, Noobery tried something different, eventually decided that, for whatever reason, he'd been there, done that and bought the proverbial T-Shirt. He had two choices, continue as he was and end up warring those friends he started the world with, or rejoin them and give himself an entirely different challenge, the challenge of Gold, I think he made the bold choice, sitting with Gold would, for me, have been the easy option. The attacks on wokka were simply intended to judge how RK would react, giving him an idea of what he could expect should he make the leap of faith. He knew what a good few of us were capable of, but there were many that he didn't, so he dipped his toe and tested the water.

Dress it up any way you like, mine is an objective opinion, but leaving the number 1 tribe, knowing what the likely outcome of such a move will be, is not the action of somebody running from a fight.

Our tribes are not at war in the true sense of the word, we have had a skirmish that only really involved one player, stats are stats, but the ones available so far paint a false picture in my opinion and Gold deserve a due amount of admiration for taking on all comers on all fronts, but the amount of spin and name calling is schoolyard stuff, and it's getting laughable.

DeletedUser

When I started this world, I started with a group of friends, with the intention of having fun, for the most part, this group of friends has remained together. However, at one point on of our little band decided he fancied striking out and tryng something different, which he did (much to the disappointment of the rest of us I must say, but individual choices are made by individuals) and eventually, as our then tribe broke up and moved on, we lost another of our friends to the same destination as the first.

The thing is, we have all remained freindly, we have maintained contact throughout, why wouldn't we, we are long term TW friends, and to me, a natural progression has taken place, a full circle has been travelled and No Noobery and star123 have simply reunited with his band of friends again.

My interpretation, Noobery tried something different, eventually decided that, for whatever reason, he'd been there, done that and bought the proverbial T-Shirt. He had two choices, continue as he was and end up warring those friends he started the world with, or rejoin them and give himself an entirely different challenge, the challenge of Gold, I think he made the bold choice, sitting with Gold would, for me, have been the easy option. The attacks on wokka were simply intended to judge how RK would react, giving him an idea of what he could expect should he make the leap of faith. He knew what a good few of us were capable of, but there were many that he didn't, so he dipped his toe and tested the water.

Dress it up any way you like, mine is an objective opinion, but leaving the number 1 tribe, knowing what the likely outcome of such a move will be, is not the action of somebody running from a fight.

Our tribes are not at war in the true sense of the word, we have had a skirmish that only really involved one player, stats are stats, but the ones available so far paint a false picture in my opinion and Gold deserve a due amount of admiration for taking on all comers on all fronts, but the amount of spin and name calling is schoolyard stuff, and it's getting laughable.

Well said this is a truly objective take on the situation and also entirely true, well as to my recollection of events it is true

DeletedUser

And may I ask how many vils RK took of of any Gold player not named minecrawler?

3? and we took back 3?

Point is only time will tell. While we say the player quit, you can say you made the player quit, etc. What is for sure is that the 2 other players you Oped didn't lose any vils, and both have close to 2 mio ODD vs you.

Only time will tell.

Actually they did lose villages they didn't take back. Only a few but it was a start and wasn't the main focus of the OP. Will be interesting to see the next round since a lot of support is disappearing from the TILT account that was sent over to stack these villages.

We've have Fatall openly admit that minecrawler quit due to the pressure put on by RK are you now contradicting this? Looks like it to me. Do one and hutch defended well (apart from hutch dodging a train), don't demean or devalue gains made by an enemy, it still shows that you do not respect us that you keep trying to discredit us. Have it your way really, we'll just keep taking GOLD villages.

DeletedUser6748

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

How does that show co-ordination? The time frame is 'forever', A more meaningful post would of have been a 12-48 hour section. Showing multiple conquers with very little loses. I could post some RK's stats where they are winning against a tribe with the time frame 'forever' and state that they have good co-ordination, even though I'm nothing to do with RK.

Saying that the RK stats on Minecrawler seem to me that their co-ordination is good.

DeletedUser6748

Biggest Tribal Move : Titans coming out of their shell to prove to the world that they can fight.

Biggest Player Move: Chubbs to world #1

Biggest Gain for a Tribe : JBOX moving to #1

Biggest Tribal Blunder : GOLD hanging onto Getty, while others in the tribe get picked off one by one

I am looking foward most to : Seeing Titans rim Getty and resurfacing how he criticized them. Saying that they have started taking villa's already :lol:

Looking back the biggest single in game move was : No Noobery's move

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Biggest Tribal Move : AKP merge with R~A~C after attending a hippy convention in their local village hall. After seeing the light, they go all love and peace...

Biggest Player Move: Chubbs moving to #1 - After a long time of me telling him he'll make it - he makes it - I pat myself on the back and miss chubbs' high five - in response he leaves JBOX and starts nuking us..

Biggest Gain for a Tribe : JBOX moving to #1 and start celebrating. With all his coins chubbs stocks the bar but Timmy foolishly chose a grey horse to take him to the do and we all know they can't carry anything
Skype-emoticons-20-doh.gif

Biggest Tribal Blunder : After a heavy night on the town RK celebrate by firing nukes into the air like crazy mexicans - everythings going well until they start realising the laws of gravity!!

I am looking foward most to : A night when Getty isn't using the excuse of a) I've got a date - b) I'm drunk - c) I'm lazy he finally launches in retaliation. When the scout nukes start falling everyone dodges and he gloats in the forums about it.. you know it'll happen :icon_wink:

Looking back the biggest single in game move has : yet to happen...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Biggest Tribal Move : AKP merge with R~A~C after attending a hippy convention in their local village hall. After seeing the light, they go all love and peace...

Biggest Player Move: Chubbs moving to #1 - After a long time of me telling him he'll make it - he makes it - I pat myself on the back and miss chubbs' high five - in response he leaves JBOX and starts nuking us..

Biggest Gain for a Tribe : JBOX moving to #1 and celebrating. With all his coins chubbs stocks the bar but Timmy foolishly chose a grey horse to take him to the do and we all know they can't carry anything

Biggest Tribal Blunder : After a heavy night on the town RK celebrate by firing nukes into the air like crazy mexicans - everythings going well until they start realising the laws of gravity!!

I am looking foward most to : After a night when Getty isn't using the excuse of a) I've got a date - b) I'm drunk - c) I'm lazy he finally launches in retaliation. When the scout nukes start falling everyone dodges and he gloats in the forums about it.. you know it'll happen :icon_wink:

Nice funny as

Good work Timmy

DeletedUser

Biggest Gain for a Tribe : JBOX moving to #1 and start celebrating. With all his coins chubbs stocks the bar but Timmy foolishly chose a grey horse to take him to the do and we all know they can't carry anything

I am looking foward most to : A night when Getty isn't using the excuse of a) I've got a date - b) I'm drunk - c) I'm lazy he finally launches in retaliation. When the scout nukes start falling everyone dodges and he gloats in the forums about it.. you know it'll happen :icon_wink:

:icon_surprised: I always assumed you would leave first :lol:
Chubbs loves the feeling of power too much......:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

3? and we took back 3?

Only time will tell.

I think Gold have co-ordinated quite well over forever :lol::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Biggest Tribal Move : Gold, the gates are already crashing down, the only thing getty knows to post is the so called "Forever" stats which he knows makes no sense in this current time of "Gold"emnation.
Biggest Player Move: Getty & Chubbs, whilst one goes UP the other goes wayy DOWN...
Biggest Gain for a Tribe : Titans & RK, promising as the effectiveness of the leadership is surfacing
Biggest Tribal Blunder : Gold, Loom. Loom's got some good players but there's a lot of question marks.
I am looking foward most to : Getty's next attempt to snipe my attack.

DeletedUser

Biggest Tribal Move : Gold all but folds under the weight of itself and players scatter to new tribes

Biggest Player Move: Yeah Yeah Yeah says good bye as they have nothing left to prove in UK6

Biggest Gain for a Tribe : JBOX. The Gold players leaving will realize why you once had an alliance and many move to JBOX

Biggest Tribal Blunder : SMEG is unable to make any friends in this world and is food for all

I am looking foward most to : Seeing what happens with R~A~C & ~AKP~

Looking back the biggest single in game move was : No Noobery leaving Gold as it publically exposed many weaknesses of Gold. It forced an "externals" spin panic in Gold leadership which fractured alliances and galvanized a world which once feared one tribe. World war errupts under the first sign of weakness in the UK6 super-power. (Hows this for self propaganda...lol)

I just want to say I called it first...lol.

Gold into JBOX....

DeletedUser

Biggest Tribal Move : Coalition forms to try and defeat JBox, basically trying to re-enact the Gold Triumph :icon_rolleyes:

Biggest Player Move: Chubbs finally reaches rank1 after chasing Yeah Yeah Yeah for so long....:lol:

Biggest Gain for a Tribe : JBox shruggs off the attempted coalition and takes the core from Loom which Gold couldn't achieve :lol:

Biggest Tribal Blunder : Loom's failure to establish any diplomacy with Northern tribes means JBox take the core easily.....

I am looking foward most to : JBox's continued dominance and the next big war! :icon_evil:

Looking back the biggest single in game move was : Gold disbanding and best of Gold therefore joining JBox :icon_cool:

DeletedUser8807

gold fell everyone saw it coming jbox #1? they deserve it