What does UK6 Look like in 1 month

DeletedUser8782

gold fell everyone saw it coming jbox #1? they deserve it

TBH yes people saw GOLD falling but did anyone actually expect them to fall as quick as they did? I Know i didn't! and yes i agree i think we deserve #1 and i expect RK to be #2 in the near future

DeletedUser8807

i get what you mean i didnt expect it to happen that quick either but RK definently deserve#2

DeletedUser

TBH yes people saw GOLD falling but did anyone actually expect them to fall as quick as they did? I Know i didn't! and yes i agree i think we deserve #1 and i expect RK to be #2 in the near future

Bloody right we deserve it...although I doubt you do, mainly due to your ignorance of my sexuality :icon_rolleyes:

RK Rank 2? Im surprised they arent there yet but I actually agree with you Glen, they'll be there soon :lol:

DeletedUser

Biggest Tribal Move : Gold all but folds under the weight of itself and players scatter to new tribes

Biggest Player Move: Yeah Yeah Yeah says good bye as they have nothing left to prove in UK6

Biggest Gain for a Tribe : JBOX. The Gold players leaving will realize why you once had an alliance and many move to JBOX

Biggest Tribal Blunder : SMEG is unable to make any friends in this world and is food for all

I am looking foward most to : Seeing what happens with R~A~C & ~AKP~

Looking back the biggest single in game move was : No Noobery leaving Gold as it publically exposed many weaknesses of Gold. It forced an "externals" spin panic in Gold leadership which fractured alliances and galvanized a world which once feared one tribe. World war errupts under the first sign of weakness in the UK6 super-power. (Hows this for self propaganda...lol)

Ahem....just wanted to point out that I am 2 for 2. Yeah Yeah Yeah...you will be missed. You are both class acts. It has always been a pleasure.....