What is happening to Tribalwars?

DeletedUser8010

K35 and 14 days in... :/ haul limit really does hold you back :p

DeletedUser

Just started on the rim, just hoping that W11 will keep me busy until W12 is opened. Limited hauls is a pretty big disadvantage and i have players with 2K points only a few fields from me. No idea how i will cope with this one.

DeletedUser

Just started on the rim, just hoping that W11 will keep me busy until W12 is opened. Limited hauls is a pretty big disadvantage and i have players with 2K points only a few fields from me. No idea how i will cope with this one.
You've started in the might K of Rotten Apple :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:lol: Yeah i've noticed. With limited hauls I can't see me making a quick start and catching up to these big fellas, only joined the tribe im with for those few extra res lol Hopefully i can try to outgrow those around me and get into a better tribe, haven't seen many people i recognise on this world though.

Back to the original topic though :icon_rolleyes:
These family tribes are getting on my nerves, especially with me being in the rim where most of them are clustered.

DeletedUser

:lol: Yeah i've noticed. With limited hauls I can't see me making a quick start and catching up to these big fellas, only joined the tribe im with for those few extra res lol Hopefully i can try to outgrow those around me and get into a better tribe, haven't seen many people i recognise on this world though.

Back to the original topic though :icon_rolleyes:
These family tribes are getting on my nerves, especially with me being in the rim where most of them are clustered.

I think "The Alliance" in SE has been dealt with quite nicely. Just expose them for what they are.

DeletedUser

Let's be honest though, any group of tribes huddled under one banner are bound to be sneaking around getting info on each other that they can use to overrun each other. To a single player starting out in the rim they can be a nasty lot, but to a single united tribe with experienced players they pose almost no threat at all. You can find some good players amongst these mass-recruiting rabble though, sitting in high places and getting info on weak tribes for themselves.

I appreciate their importance to newer players though, the comfort of being in a tribe with so many alliances can be worthwhile when you're taking your first steps in tribal wars. In the end they aren't much help though :p

DeletedUser

Its not just the rim, look at the rank 1 and 2 tribes, both now family tribes.

DeletedUser

I've been keeping my eyes set mainly on my K, but after even a quick glance i can see exactly what you mean XD
gotcha! and nibbler are in BOGOF though, two top players i've played with before. Only recognise Event Horizon from the rank 1 tribe though.
Looks to me like the current tribe rankings are far from concrete, something tells me there will be a lot of shifting about on this world :p

DeletedUser10601

Looks to me like the current tribe rankings are far from concrete, something tells me there will be a lot of shifting about on this world :p

Yep, it'll be CHE!!! reaching the rank 1 spot.
Or something similar.

Maybe.

DeletedUser

Nice to see you again Annihilated and you may not know the names but you played with nearly all of Bogof they just changed their names

DeletedUser

Doozy :icon_biggrin:

Who else is about then? Hows things been since i was here last?

Edit: I just noticed chen and hoops are co-playing an account, looks like there are quite a few of you :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm here and still playing uk1, but hey I'm not a great player like Doozy :mad:

So I stork him till I am, poor Doozy :lol: