Where have we all come from?

DeletedUser

Update because i cant find my post :lol:

I played W19, Lead HAVOC before i was banned when it was top 5, then i quit and it went gay :lol:
I Played W24 Smurfs
I played W32? i think..
Played W36 in Active, got bored and quit before nobles :lol:
Played W38, got bored and quit before nobles

Played UK1, quit before nobles due to being bored.
Playing UK2 again, merely for the war.
Quit UK3 before nobles.

DeletedUser

Was given an account from Ross, when you was under 100k :p

oh lol that explains it ^_^ i remember they said something about you on the CEG forums to. I think i remember you from .net forums on world 2 also

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Update mine as well :O

First world: W3.de - Can't remember the tribe, couldn't read it anyway :D

Just gonna list worlds that I remember well.

Tribalwars.net:
W2 - HOTNE
W5 - D.A.
W8 - THE - Baron
W13 - TeachU
W16 - HIPPOS
W17 - LADN - Duke
W29 - DSL
W40 - Apathy

Tribalwars.co.uk:
W1 - {OT}, STD!
W2 - Smack!, Duke (PressDelete)

:D

DeletedUser

Indeed. I'm specially loving your recruitment procedure, just chuck me a invite without no mail or anything whatsoever. Kinda reminds me of those other... ~20 invites I received from tribes whose names I haven't bothered to remember.

Ohh, there's a snappy little fox. Don't bite meh pl0x! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

w9 - w0w
w18- LEGION
w24 - Fenx, Kinky
w failed - 17,29,19 and 32

Ooh, another W9 person.

Former worlds:
W9 - SPCTR (left over a year ago.)
W40 - OPERA (ran a training tribe with some of the TW staff)

Current worlds:
W38 - BANNED (diplomat for #1 tribe)
UK3 - ADAM (Another Day, Another Monicker - we change names a fair bit at the moment.)

DeletedUser2765

Tribalwars.net:
W2 - HOTNE
W5 - TeachU
W8 - THE - Baron
W16 - HIPPOS
W17 - LADN - Duke
W29 - DSL
W40 - Apathy

Tribalwars.co.uk:
W1 - {OT}, STD!

[ke]TeachU was w13, D.A. was w5[/ke]

DeletedUser

Tribalwars.net:
W2 - HOTNE
W5 - TeachU
W8 - THE - Baron
W16 - HIPPOS
W17 - LADN - Duke
W29 - DSL
W40 - Apathy

Tribalwars.co.uk:
W1 - {OT}, STD!

i was in DSL to ^_^ i still talk to TDO and ijje every now and then on skype

DeletedUser

DSL had some pretty good people, and some a little strange.

[ke]TeachU was w13, D.A. was w5[/ke]

You're right, edited :O. Now if I can just remember other worlds I played =/

DeletedUser

I am only going to list worlds that I play currently play or played seriously for any length of time:

W20 .net - Eng3ine, ex-Kong, 3 million point peak. Hit delete a short while back.
W39 .net - Enki-Enlil, Omen, still playing.
W42 .net - -GE-, Pigeon. Lazy starts ftw!
W43 .net -In a Premade for it - ask in a pm if interested.
W44 .net - In a Premade for it - ask in a pm if interested.

Now playing W3 Uk .net. Should be fun :)

DeletedUser

I think he meant that when you said you founded Hippos.

Well as i have already explained. Hippos wasn't founded by a mere one person, it was about 5-10 original members. But OE was the most recognised Duke.

DeletedUser117

Well as i have already explained. Hippos wasn't founded by a mere one person, it was about 5-10 original members. But OE was the most recognised Duke.

Well what was your ign in .net then. You state you are founder / Duke of some of the biggest or best tribes in some worlds - yet you refuse or ignore the calls to tell ppl your ign on these worlds. Are you worried that players in W3 might know some of the igns you list? Whilst I was not in Hippos or any of the other tribes you claim to have founded, I know that any person claiming to be connected with Hippos etc must be a fairly experienced player, yet you are in K55 (thus the core) with only 475 points and your tribe is only averaging 385. Your growth rate is not in line with any members that were in Hippo (but I only know a few) :
image.php

It also doesnt appear you are aggressive at all:
image.php

So as they say in the olde west - put up or stop claiming you are May West when you really are Tiggy :icon_rolleyes:

Edit* before that damm hammer hits meh
First World (and only world playing in .net) - W4.net - still there
.UK
W1 - played for about 2 -4 weeks?
W3 - Rumble (still dont know why I got in here :S )

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Discussing the validity of ones claim to their history is on-topic. Just don't let it degenerate into flames. :)

Oh and I for one, agree with you sparks, I think hans is full of crap. Barons for one thing don't found tribes. Dukes do.[/ke]

DeletedUser4684

Well what was your ign in .net then. You state you are founder / Duke of some of the biggest or best tribes in some worlds - yet you refuse or ignore the calls to tell ppl your ign on these worlds. Are you worried that players in W3 might know some of the igns you list? Whilst I was not in Hippos or any of the other tribes you claim to have founded, I know that any person claiming to be connected with Hippos etc must be a fairly experienced player, yet you are in K55 (thus the core) with only 475 points and your tribe is only averaging 385. Your growth rate is not in line with any members that were in Hippo (but I only know a few) :
image.php

It also doesnt appear you are aggressive at all:
image.php

So as they say in the olde west - put up or stop claiming you are May West when you really are Tiggy :icon_rolleyes:

Edit* before that damm hammer hits meh
First World (and only world playing in .net) - W4.net - still there
.UK
W1 - played for about 2 -4 weeks?
W3 - Rumble (still dont know why I got in here :S )

...... (edited) get example from my move. I mail him and ask. And got a vital information. So mail him and if he is in good mood he can reply to your questions.
About average points and his points. It's not a indicator of anything. People become lazy these days.

My first is W3 at .net
w4 - XiG
w6 -
w8 - CEG
w11 - Plague
w16 - Center/CND
w21 - Sexy! and a little in Muffin :icon_razz:
w26 - PoWor!
w34 - Duke of IQ and Power! :icon_eek:
w36 - XVI

MAybe :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser117

BUDDY???

I got a better idea - let HansGruber post his ign's and be done with it. Heck I can post I was in Pills, Kinky, Muffin, Random (both Worlds) etc. I can even post I was Pervies stable girl for his goats, doesn't mean I actually was. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4684

BUDDY???

I got a better idea - let HansGruber post his ign's and be done with it. Heck I can post I was in Pills, Kinky, Muffin, Random (both Worlds) etc. I can even post I was Pervies stable girl for his goats, doesn't mean I actually was. :icon_rolleyes:

Agree - you got a "better idea".
Wrote what you want. Me don't care :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Hans. Lets put it this way:

I was a Baron in Hippos (for real). I was also second in charge after OE quit. I have seen your name on W16, you even were in Hippos (K54 or 55 if I am not mistaken). But, I have doubts and it means you haven't done jack. You have done NOTHING in the tribe to deserve the right to call yourself the founder, and i think you got kicked for inactivity at around 1300 points. Afterwards you attempted to coplay another account but failed at that as well. Quitting this early you shouldn't even list yourself as "playing" on w16.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Well, about me:

I started on W8, where after 3 tribes I think I ended merging a tribe co-lead by me in Clorox, which got me a baron status. Was a clorox baron for a bit, then had to leave for RL reasons and didn't feel like coming back. Set a sitter and quit.

During that time there were 3 quick episodes in W11 MCD, Classic and W13 but none of those worlds caught my attention.

After quitting W8, i joined W16. Soloed for the first week or so and then applied to Hippos. As mentioned above I soon became a baron and their largst player. I became second in charge after OE quit, and i actually was the one to disband Hippos when Old guy deleted without a word. Then there is a an episode in Plight, where I started a war, but became so distracted by W26 I quit, for which the tribe dislikes me up to this day (as you can imagine). TBH, the war was pretty boring, me vs turtles who couldn't attack properly but who had a hellload of defense. :icon_neutral: though obviously it's a crap excuse.

I joined W26 in GYM. That quickly merged into Pills. Once again I gained a baron status, or rather, i was forced into it :icon_sad:. There was quite a lot stuff happening at the time, but the most memorable moment when i had to hold off russki and mohua at the same time for a whole day and a half (before tribal support arrived), using only half my defense. Then Tribe and Pills merged into each other effectively calling a ceasefire there. It got rather boring, so I annoyed the local tribes, defeated those. Then one day I had so much RL stuff to do I couldn't log in. The next day i thought i need to set a sitter and quit, but I didn't have enough courage to do it as I knew I will not be able to leave TW that way. My account rotted for around 10 days, i quickly logged in and set Booza as sitter. That was the last thing I did there as I followed Jamm's guide and am effectively banned.

Now here, and we'll see what happens.

PS: UBS! For flips sake! I have told you a milion times, the account name is Sqid, not Squid! :icon_wink:

SF/T-Rev