Where have we all come from?

DeletedUser

Hans. Lets put it this way:

I was a Baron in Hippos (for real). I was also second in charge after OE quit. I have seen your name on W16, you even were in Hippos (K54 or 55 if I am not mistaken). But, I have doubts and it means you haven't done jack. You have done NOTHING in the tribe to deserve the right to call yourself the founder, and i think you got kicked for inactivity at around 1300 points. Afterwards you attempted to coplay another account but failed at that as well. Quitting this early you shouldn't even list yourself as "playing" on w16.

I used an alias in Hippos so i doubt you would of seen my name there. K55??? Tis was correct about the inactivity, I tend to play until i reach 1k-2k points. Personally you don't need to do anything 'in' the tribe to declare yourself a founder, yet I was one of the dukes so I obviously had a role to play leading up to my inactivity. I have stated many of times that I was one of the founders as there were around 5-10, as it was a pre-made tribe there isn't just one founder. I can deny your claim i tried to co-play an account, as by then I was too involved in W21. Judging by it, could you be SacredFool? You actually applied to Hippos within a day, not a week or so....

I have only posted whats on my C.V, not how long I lasted leading to my inactivity. more info just mail me.

p.s. Is tribalwars down?

[ke]Barons for one thing don't found tribes. Dukes do.[/ke]

If it is a pre-made, you tend to find the players involved are all part of the founder partnership. Many premades tend to not class the recognised duke as the founder.

Are you worried that players in W3 might know some of the igns you list?

Was never part of W3, which is why I was special.

your tribe is only averaging 385.

We have taken in a vast amount of n00bs on this world, for a long-term reason. Please feel free to maiil me and il give you the run-down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2765

If it is a pre-made, you tend to find the players involved are all part of the founder partnership. Many premades tend to not class the recognised duke as the founder.

[ke]I could bother with the rest of your post, but everyone already knows you're a fraud. Modesty anyone? Anyway, in every premade I've made, I've always made myself the head duke and founder, unless I co-lead, in which my co-duke(s) were also co-founders. And in premades I've played in, I've always recognized the dukes as the founders.[/ke]

DeletedUser

Is there anyway to check what tribes you were in and such in a TWStats kinda way. I haven't played this game for a while and am curious about my own history incase anyone wants to call me a lair as well.

Ps I know Hans was a duke in Xig in W2 and pretty impressive. And although he is on K55 you can see he started on the border of k56. So didn't really start in the "core" as such

DeletedUser

[ke]I could bother with the rest of your post, but everyone already knows you're a fraud. Modesty anyone? [/ke]

I'm a fraud? Thats a bit harsh, as most of the players that 'think' this were never part of Hippos. Except 'SF'. As I said I was one of the founders i.e. I was one of those Hungry Hungry Hippos you get as standard, not one of the extras you get from ebay.
However, I would expect this coming from an OCD player.

DeletedUser

Guys, give the guy a break. He is not a fraud.

I can confirm he was in Hippos under an alias as I am near 100% sure I remember the name on forums.

All i am saying is he claims to be a "founder" as he was set Duke for the first 2 weeks when 90% of people were set duke for ships and giggles. Playing in a tribe for 2 weeks is not enough to justify trying to cling onto it's legend.

PS: He was right, I have actually joined Hippos on the second day rather then after a week.

PPS: Hippos recruitment history can be found here

DeletedUser

Guys, give the guy a break. He is not a fraud.

I can confirm he was in Hippos under an alias as I am near 100% sure I remember the name on forums.

All i am saying is he claims to be a "founder" as he was set Duke for the first 2 weeks when 90% of people were set duke for ships and giggles. Playing in a tribe for 2 weeks is not enough to justify trying to cling onto it's legend.

PS: He was right, I have actually joined Hippos on the second day rather then after a week.

PPS: Hippos recruitment history can be found here

Can you use any tool to look up a players history through every world. Again I know a question I should know the answer to but I am coming back from a long holiday :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

W11, W15 - noob beginning.. learnt the basics
W17 (R.S.C., BoS), W19, W25(WHNC), W26(HAAH?!), W29(Skittl), W33(SQL, Under), W36(Jedi!), W37(SPAM), Co.uk#2(Skittl), Norwegian #2(Xig), #3(Solo, rimmed SoulFood), Lithuanian #1

And some other tries like w20, w21(LOVE!), w24(Skittl), w30, w31, w32, w35, w42

Started as LuckyBitch, got banned for nickname.. had to change it to Cheaterkadze
played in some as lamerade
and this is another alias :)

DeletedUser

My first is W3 at .net
w4 - XiG
w6 -
w8 - CEG
w11 - Plague
w16 - Center/CND
w21 - Sexy! and a little in Muffin :icon_razz:
w26 - PoWor!
w34 - Duke of IQ and Power! :icon_eek:
w36 - XVI

MAybe :icon_rolleyes:

I'd recognise this cv anywhere, hallo old friend :icon_redface:

W7 - BTW
W9 - BATZ
W16 - CND
W19 - ALCHO
W24 - Corpse then Kinky
W26 - PoWor!
W28 - Solo then Rogue
W33 - Zodiac
W34 - not sure I was really there but definitely remember clicking some things in IQ and Power!
W36 - XVI

These ones I remember at least.

DeletedUser117

Can you use any tool to look up a players history through every world. Again I know a question I should know the answer to but I am coming back from a long holiday :icon_redface:

Just go to www.twstats.com then click on the world then archive - you should find it there. You just have to remember the world number. For here its www.twstats.co.uk rinse and repeat.

As far as Hans is concerned, I dont care - just had enough of ppl claiming they are something they arent. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

PS: UBS! For flips sake! I have told you a milion times, the account name is Sqid, not Squid! :icon_wink:

SF/T-Rev
:icon_redface: Sorry Squid :lol:, also sorry for not co-playing with you on DE when you asked to co-play and i accepted. We had huge bushfires where i lived and i was away until w39. But i was really looking forward to having the chance to :icon_sad:

Back on topic

My first world was W10 where i was the leader of the uber tribe Hove2
W26... 300/Pills
W39 Random/Kaos
HP5 Scorched

DeletedUser

Just go to www.twstats.com then click on the world then archive - you should find it there. You just have to remember the world number. For here its www.twstats.co.uk rinse and repeat.

As far as Hans is concerned, I dont care - just had enough of ppl claiming they are something they arent. :icon_wink:

The only way I can find it is if I look up the tribe I know I was in on the world. But some worlds I can't remember which tribe I was in. Ah screw it

DeletedUser

w23 - HuGz!
w25 - Egay
w29 - DSL
w33 - SIKE
w42 - Bacon

Played some other worlds but didn't really do anything on those.

DeletedUser4684

I'd recognise this cv anywhere, hallo old friend :icon_redface:

W7 - BTW
W9 - BATZ
W16 - CND
W19 - ALCHO
W24 - Corpse then Kinky
W26 - PoWor!
W28 - Solo then Rogue
W33 - Zodiac
W34 - not sure I was really there but definitely remember clicking some things in IQ and Power!
W36 - XVI

These ones I remember at least.

FYI boo boo.
Me forgot Zodiac W33 :icon_confused:
You were in IQ :icon_redface: that mean that I was your duke there :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hmm.
w6: CHE!!!
w8: THE/CLOROX
w11: EGGS!!
w13: se7en
w14: !Bio
w20: BANNED
w21: SRWS
w22: Smurfs, FART
w23: What?, REBELZ, WWDBD?
w26: n00bs

Pheeewww.

DeletedUser2765

I'm a fraud? Thats a bit harsh, as most of the players that 'think' this were never part of Hippos. Except 'SF'. As I said I was one of the founders i.e. I was one of those Hungry Hungry Hippos you get as standard, not one of the extras you get from ebay.
However, I would expect this coming from an OCD player.

[ke]Yes I think you are a fraud, I helped OE come up with the name Hungry Hungry Hippos, he couldn't decide what the tag should be.[/ke]