Where's the Life ???

• Thread starter DeletedUser5528
  • Start date

DeletedUser5528

I have a look here most days and see hardly any posts. (Not many from Me either of course).
We all play this world together so this is supposed to be a place where we all interact with words. With axes in game words here :icon_wink:

So can anyone think of a topic that might interest people enough to use this forum ?

I can't no imagination ......

Anyway lets see what we get :icon_eek:

DeletedUser5450

http://uk3.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/63d036a4b308bb7528005c96f6c2fcf3

here's one. makes me laugh every time i look at it. :lol: noob couldn't wait for a more acceptable amount of troops to go with his noble.
thats the closest i have been to losing a village :icon_biggrin:

i think when two or more of the top four start actually declaring war on one another the forums will liven up somewhat. the PnP should be good.
it can be very boring on here though, i to read forums almost everyday, and there's never that much going on here :icon_neutral:.
as for idea's, im afraid to many axe blows to the head, have left me incapable of thinking up anything creative.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My axes are interacting with a nice majority or SPQR and Death ;)

DeletedUser

Paul many moons ago I called you a Fungus, a parasite on your tribe. The fate of your tribe has in fact proved me right.

Well since you are a mushroom the great and the good of Wold 3 have asked me to convey your fate to you. There has much debate over what to do with a pathetic little mushroom such as yourself. There was much debate as to if you had hallucenagenic propertihes as you are so often delusional. However it has been decided that you are a simple mushroom.

Therefore here is the plan that world 3 has for you.

Mushroom Stroganoff
This mushroom stroganoff recipe is a great vegetarian alternative to the traditional meat dish. I have tried so many variations of mushroom stroganoff recipes over the years, but this one, with all its tweaks, is my favourite.

Ingredients

Serves 4
500g fresh mushrooms, wiped and quartered
1 medium onion, peeled and finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
30ml olive oil (or sunflower
100ml red wine
3 tablespoons creme fraiche or double cream
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 dessert spoon of cornflour
1 level teaspoon paprika
1 handful fresh coriander, chopped

Method
Gently heat the oil in a large pan.

Gently cook the onion garlic for 3 minutes, until starting to brown.

Coat the mushrooms in the paprika (either by turning them on a plate or shaking in a sandwich bag.

Turn up the heat and add the mushrooms to the pan. Do this in batches, if you need to. The idea is to cook them quickly, to seal in their juices.

Cook for up to 5 minutes, until the mushrooms are browned and softened.

Add the red wine and balsamic vinegar and simmer gently.

Mix the cornflour with a tablespoon of water in a cup, to form a paste. Add to the pan and mix well. The sauce should thicken.

Add the fresh coriander and the cream and mix well.

Time From Cupboard-To-Table
30 minutes

Notes & Variations on Mushroom Stroganoff

You really want to use lots of mushrooms for this recipe and your veg box will most likely provide white cap or chestnut mushrooms. These can provide the main bulk of the recipe, but to add extra flavour you could also use some rehydrated porcini or shitake mushrooms.

Experiment with the options, to find your favourite.

DeletedUser

Not worth a reply.

But I will say this.

Your diatribe is pointless as SPQR are behind me. You see paul the name of this game is Tribal Wars. A tribe is a team, a unit, a group of friends that work together. A tribe is not a group of people that can be removed from the game so that an individual can internally noble them for believe me personal gain.

You may not believe me Paul, but I have made many friends on this world and others I have played over the years. Unlike me you appear to take the game personally. I have nothing against you personally, however you chose to play a certain kind of game. You chose your path months ago, I merely gave you a map and let you go for a walk down it.

Good luck Paul, we all learn from our mistakes and become better at the game over time. I hope you do and I also hope that you learn the important fact. IT IS A GAME.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5450

bye paul *waves*
dont forget to name all your villages *property of enigma* before you go :icon_wink:

and i believe that makes my prediction that SYND, united etc... the name changed alot, will be gone from the top 20 within a month :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7268

your right these forums do need to liven up :)
im just adding something because im bored and tired, i like reading the forums, just never get round to posting.

DeletedUser5450

i try not to post to much... i dont want everyone knowing how much time i have on my hands :icon_wink: if people find out, ill never get that incoming i have been praying for for months.

DeletedUser

I am not a big user of the forums however. I saw someone say 'funny reports'
This is not mine, but I garuntee you will find it entertaining.

Best one ever

P.S. If there is a way to get a report showing on the forum instead of a link, please share and I will edit.

DeletedUser5450

O my lordy... who does that :icon_confused:

if that was my report it would have had me laughing for weeks !!

DeletedUser

I have no idea but it made me laugh.

5400 population spaces

:icon_eek: