Where's the Life ???

• Thread starter DeletedUser5528
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You do a thing called farming....

yes i farmed quite a lot when i had the LCs to do so, more than most, a grew a lot faster than anyone.

But i still didn't get a billion nobles and a billion packages.

I think at anyone time i had around 12 nobles. But then again, i didn't just farm for nobles, as thats pointless. troops are better than nobles.

DeletedUser

how can you say troops are better then nobles without nobles you would be unable to noble villages so you are able to get more troops which theirfore is saying nobles are better then troops as tey are the reason you get more troops

DeletedUser

how can you say troops are better then nobles without nobles you would be unable to noble villages so you are able to get more troops which theirfore is saying nobles are better then troops as tey are the reason you get more troops

but not 54 of them. lolz.

you only need them in strategetic places in your vills. Say frontline west and east. I used to put 4 on each of my frontline vills. so it was a quick train and you had another vill. but 54? thats just a waste surely?

and you need troops to nuke to get the noble in there in the first place...

DeletedUser

Why is 54 a waste, how big was you as i have more then 54 nobles but im at 3mil points

DeletedUser

Why is 54 a waste, how big was you as i have more then 54 nobles but im at 3mil points

I had 29 vils i think...

i had 5 vills on the front line with 4 in each = 20.

No need for more. Unless i did grow. I was growing about 2 vills per day at one point. Then i got frustrated with my tribe and left the game after being interally nobled.

DeletedUser

hmmmmmmmmm

Nobles are important but a train is four over 50 in one village is pointless on the verge of suicidal

a post has been removed here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nobles are important but a train is four over 50 in one village is pointless on the verge of suicidal

Yes having 50 in one village is a waste but having 50 spread over all your villages isnt, also having 4nobles in a village isnt always the case, i have 5nobles in my villages to noble villages and also i have 15nobles in another village near the res of my tribe for internalls

I had 29 vils i think...

I was growing about 2 vills per day at one point.

Please tell me what your IGN was because if you had 29 villages their is no way you where growing at 2 villages per-day unless they where barbs but then it would still be hard to maintain 2 villages a day even for some of the best players at that stage of the game

DeletedUser

Please tell me what your IGN was because if you had 29 villages their is no way you where growing at 2 villages per-day unless they where barbs but then it would still be hard to maintain 2 villages a day even for some of the best players at that stage of the game

They were internals mostly, but it was becuase i was given res's by my tribal mates and stuff ilike trading and so fourth.

I nobled 10 vills in 7 days when i had 10 vills, which isn't 2 nobles each day but close enough.

I don't want people to know who i am on the forum as then you will know how i play and what i was on .net too. And as your secret too, i am allowed aswell :)

mrchief, before you hate on alias, just so you know this is my first time on doing it since my first account which i deleted.

DeletedUser

how sweet is that LOL

noble 10 villas within 7 days isnt hard.. (regardless if we know what for villas they are :icon_rolleyes:)

may ur nubcake-acc was 1 month inactive b4 it..and just on storing ress.. and then u was able 1 time in ur tw-career to noble 10 days within 7 days :O

we can noble 3-5 vills per day.. despends on how much times we send the bookmarks out and how much from them are really at home then to send out :p AJ dont like to see my troops just stay lazy around.. he feels to use them already.. :icon_cry:

but sounds like u will teach us here about ur experience LOL :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

but an real player dont need to comes on an other public forums and tell us nubs about his awsome nuuby acc on any other nuuby world (kinda im/we not interested to know about ur tw-experience anyways ^^')

have fun nubcake..

an *wave* from us ZerO players :p
sub-square-teletubbies.gif

DeletedUser

Is this a PnP (Prod n Poke) each other forum ?

seems like it.

I wonder if they get infractions for being rude the same as i have been.

<bet they won't>

Gang up on me boys. I just sit here and flick you over with my w26.net (over 900) vills and superior thinking :D

Plus: Celph Titled oh please quiet down. Oh and watchout some omlette is about. (First time ever i haven't replied properly to an argument as there is none to have. All i see is a child + child vs an adult (=ing to a forum dweller))

DeletedUser

Just to add my thoughts on this.

I gave up an account with one of the 'big four' on this world (playing under a different name), as i was getting bored.

By the look of things, the world has become even more boring since, largely due to the unwillingness of EGG, TFF, SPQR and DEATH to fight each other.

The result is that these tribes don't have to defend themselves (because nobody dares attack them), and the smaller tribes can't defend themselves if one of the big tribes has a go.

The statistics speak for themselves - the majority of conquers by the big four tribes are now internal nobles, presumably because a lot of players are finding the world increasingly tedious, and dropping out. None of the big tribes have lost any villages recently (bar one or two) because nobody but the other major powers has the capacity to attack them.

There have been some great wars on world 3, but unless the big four tribes show some guts and actually fight each other, the world will simply become a few players mindlessly accruing villages without any exercise of skill at all. Not only would a war liven things up for the players of the big tribes, it would give smaller tribes a chance to benefit from the ensuing fun.

DeletedUser

Good point but i can say that before EGG and ~CK~ went to war EGG were only around 10mil bigger then Them, ~CK~ formally being the family tribe of TB-W and TB-E before they merged to form CK and i can say EGG and recently TFF have annihilated them causing them to form into small tirbe wilth still the existing CK. So on EGG's and TFF's front theirs been wars, also EGG have been fighting MASK and somemother tribes likt KotC and SHut and Gack, So on EGG's front plety of targets and not boring at all

But i say gove it 1month and i predict some big wars as relationships wiht some big tribes starting to collapse :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

all

But i say gove it 1month and i predict some big wars as relationships wiht some big tribes starting to collapse :icon_wink:

You ********************* gave our not-so-secret plan away.

Also, Aurai fails. tbh KotC were a fail and shut i could take by myself if some PEOPLE didn't take my beloved easy takings :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Btw mitch think i may tell you i've quit UK3 know dont play Aurai :icon_biggrin:

Get with the times man