Which Tribe will win World 1

DeletedUser6932

What you beefing on about there is over a year left in this world yet no where near finished

DeletedUser

A year - not sure will stretch that far - dont act fast now you get left behind! (I know from experience :icon_sad: lol)

A lot of people mouthing but go on and vote its "settle the arguement" afterall lol!

DeletedUser1942

A lot of people mouthing but go on and vote its "settle the arguement" afterall lol!

Many more people actually doing it in game to be honest.

DeletedUser

no was just seeing how long it would take for someone to post after me :lol: depending on how wars and maybe so tactical nap's ally's there is still a few tribes that can win

DeletedUser1942

depending on how wars and maybe so tactical nap's ally's there is still a few tribes that can win

The only chance ORC have is IF W1N disband in the next few weeks ;)

DeletedUser

i feel its going to be ither W1N or T4H sorry F.P.B seeing as they are allies and have been since early game i think when both turn full attention to you there wont be a chance :/ thats just my opinion of course ^.^

DeletedUser4479

sure there not doing well with just T4H attacking them. If w1n did turn up the heat. Ammm game over to bad the orcys are getting it all :p

DeletedUser1942

sure there not doing well with just T4H attacking them. If w1n did turn up the heat. Ammm game over to bad the orcys are getting it all :p

The ORCys are far from getting it all.

What we have throwing at them at the minute is more than they can handle!!!!

DeletedUser6603

W1N had W1 sewn up a very long time ago, only thing that can stop them is boredom I reckon!

DeletedUser6603

Why thankyou Stutzy - I just worry that were going to end up in the same situation on W7 the rate were going ;-)

DeletedUser7911

so guys been out this world for 3 months now hows it panning out