Which Tribe will win World 1

DeletedUser7920

the last 2 tribes will be w1n Vs T4H and w1n will win they both are as good as each other but w1n will have more control

DeletedUser6598

T4H lost their chance to win this world when they declared on FPB By the time they finish with FPB W1N will have taken the rest of the world north of them and will therefore have more nukes to throw at T4H and a more troops to stack with.
Both tribes seem to steam roll every tribe they fight but W1N will have more troops to use and in the end it will probably come down to that.

DeletedUser6603

T4H will not beat W1N. Ive seen both tribes in action and W1N are far more impressive in terms of what the individuals within it are capable of. Im not saying T4H dont have good players, because they definitely do (shareware and vomimbre are both very good players, although vomimbre looks inactive now?), but T4H have a lot more just plain average and even poor players who will not be able to handle what W1N will throw at them. It kinda all depends on who will be on the frontline, and as its going to be a long while before they do go to war its not set in stone where the frontline will be yet, although its certainly going to be one massive frontline!

Id again say it all depends on how determined W1N are to keep focused and finish what they started. They have fought long and hard for the position they have, so id imagine they will finish the world off one day, although I think that might be a very long way into the future!

DeletedUser

T4H lost their chance to win this world when they declared on FPB By the time they finish with FPB W1N will have taken the rest of the world north of them and will therefore have more nukes to throw at T4H and a more troops to stack with.
Both tribes seem to steam roll every tribe they fight but W1N will have more troops to use and in the end it will probably come down to that.

umm W1N will be joining in on F.P.B aswell just remember that lol it wont be just T4H vs F.P.B :L as W1N have been at war wif F.P.B alot longer then T4H, but ithe way anything could happen in this world never know FREE might win it lol >.> or even the mighty ORC!

DeletedUser

I'm just gonna through this out there, I think the tribe that will win this world doesnt exist yet.

DeletedUser

Given the sheer number of villages to take unless we get free nobles it will take a very long time. Even if w1n did take the northern two thirds of the world by the time T4H are the only ones left the rules restricting expansion will still operate and the defenders will still have an advantage that will take time to overcome.
The outcome is inevitable in my view. The timeframe depends upon how quickly the others come to realise this.

DeletedUser

Let's not get carried away, eh? :icon_biggrin:

well, you gotta think of the possibilities i mean lets be realistic are you in W1N actually having a fun war with ORC? their tactic is the best tactic going! let the attackers get bored out of their skulls then take the barbs that are left from other tribes members deleting their account out of bordom as well we all know ORC are the best at warring barbs now dont we :')

DeletedUser

well, you gotta think of the possibilities i mean lets be realistic are you in W1N actually having a fun war with ORC? their tactic is the best tactic going! let the attackers get bored out of their skulls then take the barbs that are left from other tribes members deleting their account out of bordom as well we all know ORC are the best at warring barbs now dont we :')

Hell yes! You see the stats for the last month? :icon_biggrin:

It's true ORC's tactics worked initially (especially well the first time round) but turtling and not fighting back makes you a sitting duck.

It's become a simple case of activity, nuke count and realising that even after the mental war of attrition we had for a while, the sooner they realise we're in it for the long haul, the better.

ORC are genuinely in real trouble.

DeletedUser8534

The answer to this question is easy.

Whatever tribe I'm in will always W1N :D

DeletedUser

I Think....Honestly the Orc/LRAG combination.
With the aggresive players in LRAG and the Biggies in Orc W1Nturd Could be in real trouble cause Orc = Def and LRAG = Off!

DeletedUser

With the aggresive players in LRAG and the Biggies in Orc W1Nturd Could be in real trouble cause Orc = Def and LRAG = Off!

W1N = Off and Def! There is a reason we're rank 1 in ODA, ODD and ODT. (Also our ODA alone is more than the rank 2 ODT)

We have over double your villages, which means more Off and more Def than both LRAG an ORC together. Somehow I think we'll be fine... :icon_wink:

Unless you keep using those ramless nukes of yours, then we stand no chance :lol:

DeletedUser1942

Oh Steve!!!! I do wish you would think before you post, theres a part of me that really thinks you believe what you have written above!

ORC joining LRAG, will have the exact same effect as TR joining ORC. LRAG will become full of deadwood players, players who arent interested in warring unless they find themselves in the unfortunate position of being near W1N.

Got a feeling Taff was thinking about himself and all the internalling he can do by recruiting the Dead wood from ORC.

DeletedUser

I think you need to be careful with your language Steve. It's not the first time.

DeletedUser

Gonna be honest here,

And theres only really 3 tribes that show they can win,

LRAG,
F.P.B

And i hate to say this,

But also W1N :icon_cry::lol:

DeletedUser589

Gonna be honest here,

And theres only really 3 tribes that show they can win,

LRAG,
F.P.B

And i hate to say this,

But also W1N :icon_cry::lol:

Im loving the optimism there...
Unfortunately for you the winner of this world will be one of the following 3 tribes:
W1N
T4H
F.P.B

These three tribes have been on a different level to the rest of the world for the past 12 months and I cant see that changing as we enter the later stages. The only thing that will stop one of these 3 from winning is boredom. The other tribes left in this world certainly wont have a deciding factor on the outcome if these 3 tribes compete till the end.

Everyone else is just too small.