Which Tribe will win World 1

DeletedUser4479

i agree with F.P.B being one of the top 3 atm but i can see them breaking up very soon :)

DeletedUser

Im loving the optimism there...
Unfortunately for you the winner of this world will be one of the following 3 tribes:
W1N
T4H
F.P.B

These three tribes have been on a different level to the rest of the world for the past 12 months and I cant see that changing as we enter the later stages. The only thing that will stop one of these 3 from winning is boredom. The other tribes left in this world certainly wont have a deciding factor on the outcome if these 3 tribes compete till the end.

Everyone else is just too small.

Maybe,

But you never know really... things can change quickly :lol:

And as for T4H, havnt watched them much throughout this world tbh,
But Im still with W1N, F.P.B and LRAG in the top 3

Lrag are have been doing Excellent against W1N, They have gave you alot of ODD, same as you... The war between ORC and W1N was obviously not going well, But with the merge, Those who was doing the attacking in ORC will do alot better now with a whol tribe effort,

Thats mainly why i think LRAG will win, cause of a tribe effort, and how they have performed against W1N.

F.P.B are at war agains T4H right? :

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H
Side 2:
Tribes: F.P.B

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 28,780
Side 2: 21,777
Difference: 7,003

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 386
Side 2: 90
Difference: 296

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 236,630,496
Side 2: 173,248,445
Difference: 63,382,051

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,298,304
Side 2: 821,493
Difference: 2,476,811

chart

Altho the stats look bad, i do feel strong that the bunnys will improve.

:icon_eek: i think the above was me trying to look smart by saying alot :icon_cool:

DeletedUser1942

Lrag are have been doing Excellent against W1N, They have gave you alot of ODD, same as you... The war between ORC and W1N was obviously not going well, But with the merge, Those who was doing the attacking in ORC will do alot better now with a whol tribe effort,

Thats mainly why i think LRAG will win, cause of a tribe effort, and how they have performed against W1N.

For LRAG to even be considered to have a chance of winning this world, they need to up there game big time. Yes, the additions from ORC will make them bigger, but those players still have the same frontlines against W1N that they have been struggling on.

W1N and T4H are always growing a very rapid rate - hence why i believe it will be these 2 tribes in the final. With FPB being killed off by both tribes eventually.

DeletedUser2918

i think at the time Marek posted that Orc and LRAG were in the discussions to create LEGION.

at the time there was the hope in LRAG that it would be a merge of the 2 tribes to create a LEGION 1 and a familly tribe of the smaller players (LEGION II probably :icon_wink:). The Orc players were dead set against this though (exampled by the butcherman leaving).

there is obviously no need for this to happen anymore with Orc merging into LRAG and 60% (guess) of the original Orc council leaving/having left.

of course all the above is educated guesswork on my part and what i hear when i'm hanging about on TW street corners :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

It honestly wasn't Chris. I just thought I would add another option instead of W1N, T4H, F.P.B and LRAG, I didn't actually have anthing in mind. To me the most likely new tribe would be a splinter of W1N, or T4H. I say these two shearly based on size.

DeletedUser589

It honestly wasn't Chris. I just thought I would add another option instead of W1N, T4H, F.P.B and LRAG, I didn't actually have anthing in mind. To me the most likely new tribe would be a splinter of W1N, or T4H. I say these two shearly based on size.

Id agree with that being a strong possibility also.

DeletedUser4479

Maybe,

But you never know really... things can change quickly :lol:

And as for T4H, havnt watched them much throughout this world tbh,
But Im still with W1N, F.P.B and LRAG in the top 3

Another person that does not have a clue lol whats it with people and underestimating T4H.
T4H has wiped out so many tribes in this world. And tearing the bunnys apart.
This week its 88 taken 3 lost for the T4H vs F.P.B over 2 week its 138 to 6.
Its not a war its a walkover.
Like t4h has been growing faster than any other tribe for months now. Like where gaining twice as many villages to f.p.b and 3 times to Lrag

T4H lost their chance to win this world when they declared on FPB By the time they finish with FPB W1N will have taken the rest of the world north of them and will therefore have more nukes to throw at T4H and a more troops to stack with.
Both tribes seem to steam roll every tribe they fight but W1N will have more troops to use and in the end it will probably come down to that.
FPB declared on T4h. Yet again more people that don't know what there talking about.

DeletedUser

the truth is FPB are turtles of the highest order, TR have a bigger chance of winning W1

My prediction is they will be gone within 4 weeks.

DeletedUser

the truth is FPB are turtles of the highest order, TR have a bigger chance of winning W1

My prediction is they will be gone within 4 weeks.

Again people get things so wrong , our ODA shows that we are not turtles. We are having a bad spell at the moment because of various issues .

We also have torn many tribes apart in our time , including FW . FW split because of the pressure put on by the bunnies and not the attacks made by T4H (which were called pitiful by variuos FW players at the time , the same players that have now joined you )

DeletedUser

bad spell, t4h support forum was busier during the xmas break

DeletedUser4479

Again people get things so wrong , our ODA shows that we are not turtles. We are having a bad spell at the moment because of various issues .

We also have torn many tribes apart in our time , including FW . FW split because of the pressure put on by the bunnies and not the attacks made by T4H (which were called pitiful by variuos FW players at the time , the same players that have now joined you )

The same FW players which is now Tearing you apart?? go look at the top people taking villages there mainly all x FW.
Funny that. Yea FW spilt must have had nothing to do with t4h attacks.
Every tribe has there bad attacks. I can name a good couple in bunnys also ;)