Who is joining?!

DeletedUser5582

I'm joining and keen to know who else is looking to join? Who is refusing to join and why?

What do we think about the win conditions?

DeletedUser

I won't be joining as I don't like the haul restrictions . . . but I will be intrigued to find out what the "Secrets of Power" are :)

DeletedUser

I will be joining, JUST for the limeted hauls part :icon_redface:.

~Ryan

DeletedUser

I honestly don't get it...why do the people who gain the most from limited hauls feel that it hurts them?

DeletedUser

I will be after a friend insisting... won't be here longer than a month unless something really hooks me though. :)

DeletedUser7797

Might do, not sure whether to try a pre-made or go solo and see where it brings me.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
People don't realise how much they're outfarmed?

I won't be joining :(

For some it may be because they will lose the excuse of having been out farmed by co-played accounts when they are rimmed....

For others may be they won't join in case the inability to out farm 99% of the world will make it too much of a challenge for them...

DeletedUser

For some it may be because they will lose the excuse of having been out farmed by co-played accounts when they are rimmed....

For others may be they won't join in case the inability to out farm 99% of the world will make it too much of a challenge for them...

Issue is, most players who do farm obscenely large amounts like no/limited hauls. As a matter of fact, it was an invention of them.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Issue is, most players who do farm obscenely large amounts like no/limited hauls. As a matter of fact, it was an invention of them.

Cool.. I will look forward to all of them joining then.... I just hope that plenty of players join and stay and maybe we will get a world that everyone will consider to be competitive...

DeletedUser3312

I will be joining, can't say if I can be bothered playing though.

DeletedUser5426

I will be joining bringing the founders and core of w3 Death to have a jolly good knees up and happy reunion :)

DeletedUser5582

hey you good to see you back! I hope Ratz not looking for revenge? So which Shroud Wearers are you bringing along as might have to poach Furry from you?

DeletedUser7797

hey you good to see you back! I hope Ratz not looking for revenge? So which Shroud Wearers are you bringing along as might have to poach Furry from you?

no way....Jo you should join the shroud wearers.

DeletedUser5582

alas I have my new home sorted I think but ty for the offer.

DeletedUser5426

Well hello hello pretty lady !

Tis good to see you too Jo - How have you been hun :)

Its amazing who is actually coming back i mean there are some real core faces from the best and most heady of days

This will really be a blast and i am soooo looking fwd to being back with the family i have not been this excited in ages about TW :)

Will post this link for Ratz and see if he wants to come on and have a grumble lol

*Hugs*