Who is joining?!

DeletedUser10297

I am still contemplating whether this world is the best platform from which to launch my radically.....nay....revolutionary new tribe SPACE - Small Player and Casual Engager

For more info see my other threads

Omega - Friend of the farmed

DeletedUser9516

could someone answer 2 questions for me please

1. will this world allow non-tribe supporting
2. what the business with unique secrets

DeletedUser6623

ill be joining with my new smexy co's that i found on .net :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5582

could someone answer 2 questions for me please

1. will this world allow non-tribe supporting
2. what the business with unique secrets

Outside support is allowed.

Unique secrets are the win condition for this world with a tribe having to hold 12 (guessing are just 12) for 48 hrs. For more info read this

Hope that helps

DeletedUser

I'm more interested in the quest system to be honest, will they be like rewarded missions like the tutorial?

DeletedUser8053

Reunion

I will be joining bringing the founders and core of w3 Death to have a jolly good knees up and happy reunion :)

It's been a good year since I've touched this game but when I saw your invite I don't think I could've refused. The most fun I have had on TW was as part of Death. Gonna be some good times again!

DeletedUser5426

It's been a good year since I've touched this game but when I saw your invite I don't think I could've refused. The most fun I have had on TW was as part of Death. Gonna be some good times again!

Robbie !!!! :icon_biggrin: it will be great to catch up buddy you wait till you see who is joining us ---- will be epic tribal fun and a real blast fro the past :)

cant wait

DeletedUser5582

I'm more interested in the quest system to be honest, will they be like rewarded missions like the tutorial?

The quest system IS the new tutorial system just a lot better and hopefully more useful to new players. For the more been there done that amongst you all I will say is spam

You have been warned!

DeletedUser7797

Can it be turned off or do you just have to ignore it? Like we do with our furry friend?

DeletedUser5582

you can turn it off I think. You will still get spammed though I think!

DeletedUser

Yeah, Daz cleared this up for me just after I posted that, thanks though. :)

Sounds useful...

DeletedUser5582

all will become clear when you join the world! Is a bit like Christmas so would be pointless telling you that you have a David Hasselhoff DVD singing the Alpine Folk Songs dubmix under the tree as would ruin the "you really shouldn;t have" moment for the experienced players BUT when you go through the quest, like the DVD :icon_eek:, are some giggles there I;m sure hence my spam comment.

Turn it off if you like but I promise when you see your Inbox start to fill up you will be very eager to know the reason why!

DeletedUser8800

well couldnt resist saying something
i will be joining but not under the ferret
i will also be doing things a little different
not sure if im allowed to say anything on where what why but i will be on this world so let the good times role