Who is joining?!

DeletedUser5582

Roman Numerals Guy! Will you be joining a mid rim tribe this time?!

DeletedUser

oh yeah, can't wait for the reunion of DEATH, best fun i have ever had on TW :icon_razz:

DeletedUser5426

well couldnt resist saying something
i will be joining but not under the ferret
i will also be doing things a little different
not sure if im allowed to say anything on where what why but i will be on this world so let the good times role

You better still be co playing an account in DEATH Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3371

is this spam :icon_eek:

Yes Jo. Very short posts unrelated to the topic being discussed such as yours, are usually considered spam ... I would also like to point out that it really has no business being in a world specific forum and would be less likely to get infracted in the community section. Though even in that less rigorously controlled setting there is still only 1 thread in which it could realistically be considered to be on topic in .... http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18806 .... which is this 1.:icon_twisted:

Please refer ay further questions on the topic to our new resident expert on all thing spam like , who has recently been bestowed with a very fitting , and clicky new title .... Cold fusion. :icon_razz:

OT .... I guess I will have to look at the new features by joining just to know what is being talked about if nothing else.
Will I play it full on? Maybe, but only if Jo and the gang rim me on UK 8 and leave me with nothing better to do.:icon_wink:

Good luck to all that do join.

DeletedUser5582

yes that would be the only post my comment wouldn't have broken the rules on but it seems Spam Bot has deleted the CF post that CF tried to delete to avoid more spam.

Is a wicked world we live in.

More on topic am not we would want to rim you on UK8 just so you can join UK11? I think you will will join UK11 anyway and look forward to seeing you there!

DeletedUser

I somehow got roped into this world, to spite my general loathing of .uk.