who will win the world now ?

DeletedUser

its been debated of how after 1 month things will change and how shac were only a start up tribe, i think its clear now shac is by far in the lead ? who predicts the last 2 tribes?

DeletedUser

i have to agree, with pushty.

This world in theory, should have been doubled in size, giving people more room to grow and build. More Barbs, Faster growing Barbs, Morale,

Those more exp players have been able to shoot ahead of everyone else.

I cant see SHAC folding now, Rank 1 + 2 player is bigger than most tribes, I cant see how any tribe/tribes can go against them. i even doubt a gang bang would work now, TFL + Core Example.

The speed has massively affected the world.
And to be honest i love it.

Great server

DeletedUser

Shac are still ahead yes ..but how many of the shac members are original shac members... not many ..also shac still have a low % of the world to win so therefore lets see if there still keeping to the pace they are now in a month or 2 ...I doubt it very much.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
its been debated of how after 1 month things will change and how shac were only a start up tribe, i think its clear now shac is by far in the lead ? who predicts the last 2 tribes?

I'm still trying to figure out how Star123 can be considered a startup player.

Firstly, he's bad at startup:

|Jimbo and Rich 11.009| (431|494) K44 2,855 star123 [TWM] ALessonInPointWhoring [Gold] 2010-11-01 15:34:42

Him rimmed, at 1 village, by me. He didn't split the train, he didn't do anything but quietly try and get stacked, which failed. Not exactly what I expect of a "startup player". Most startup players would have split my train and hit me with a backtime that left me with under a second to dodge.

He did however later become top 20 on that world after restarting on the rim. If anything he's a late-game player that only rises ranks by barb munching and internalling, the total opposite of a "startup player".

DeletedUser

and me and doctor went to shac... it was always planned since a week in appetite was ment to follow and murge the tribes together but me and him had a tiff and now hes gone but in a month or 2 i think the world will of finished

DeletedUser

The true of the matter is,

I knew no one that joined SHAC, Its totally the opposite of premade,

I came back to tribal wars wanting to play. I knew some people of us5 playing here, and some of uk12 playing here.

SHAC doesnt have any originals, i joined on my own, and tactically recruited people that i saw strong enough. Not good at startup? Crap at sniping? Who cares.

The fact of the matter is, we have not co-odinated with each other at all. Adam, took uot TFL on his own, so big credit to him. And now were coming together more, things are only going to go in our favour.

These guys can hold up on there own, that why we are ranked 1, and ranked 1 2 3 4 5 and 6.

This world doesnt need skill, Just understand the settings and its a walk over.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
These guys can hold up on there own, that why we are ranked 1, and ranked 1 2 3 4 5 and 6.

This world doesnt need skill, Just understand the settings and its a walk over.

Certainly, I'm not questioning that SHAC will win the round. I just think it's funny that a player that isn't even good at startup is being called a "startup player". Especially because the term usually implies that they're only good at startup and then do poorly later on, when if anything the opposite is true for star123.

Adam10950's lead is fairly impressive, only the third time anyone has ever doubled (give or take a very small margin) rank 2 on .co.uk that I am aware of (Lodda did it first, I did it the second time). Don't know him well enough though to know whether he's really that good, or if the people he nobled were just really bad, latter's certainly possible on a speed 4 world since a hugely active account can get a ridiculous lead on any fast world if none of their competition is as active.

DeletedUser

Yeah, and he also has the K to himself, Im sharing with 4 other guys so my noble targets are reduced a great deal, Hes done a good job, and if im honest, i expected alot more better players on the classic server,

Maybe i expected to much

Now were pretty much playing sim city

I cant comment for star, He joined last pretty much, I never said that these guys are pro start ups, i myself, id guess im pretty good at it, played speed a few years, teach's you alot, If your farming alot, and pretty active, anything is possible.

thats all this world needed.

DeletedUser

lol four sim city it isent that bad.... lol, but this world has 1 - 2 months top before it ends i dislike world 12 settings but ill join and give it a shot

DeletedUser

Yeah, and he also has the K to himself, Im sharing with 4 other guys so my noble targets are reduced a great deal, Hes done a good job, and if im honest, i expected alot more better players on the classic server,

Maybe i expected to much

Now were pretty much playing sim city

I cant comment for star, He joined last pretty much, I never said that these guys are pro start ups, i myself, id guess im pretty good at it, played speed a few years, teach's you alot, If your farming alot, and pretty active, anything is possible.

thats all this world needed.

I for one can say I'm not a good start up player, generally I don't feel I'm that good of a player, but somehow I'm 6th.. :icon_razz: Only because this classic world has a big lack of skill

DeletedUser

The round could have gone on a lot longer, most of the threats that could have matched up to SHAC ended up losing there members due to SHAC recruiting. I world without a war is not a world worth wanting to win ...

DeletedUser

World was to small,

Not enough decent players joined

end off

DeletedUser

it has nothing to do with how good the players are ..all they should have done is added a no leave tribe rule with only 6 members which would have made the world alot better.

DeletedUser

but then say that was the case aflac was rank 1 by a long shot...

DeletedUser

well no coz this was the first 6 to join them
scrshot.png

DeletedUser

it has nothing to do with how good the players are ..all they should have done is added a no leave tribe rule with only 6 members which would have made the world alot better.

For a world like this is could either going really well or really badly, I'm sure I don't need to explain my opinions on this. With .UK being one of the smallest servers it doesn't really help if your hoping for me than 1,000 players in a world anymore :(

DeletedUser

ur totally looking at the wrong SHAC to LOL, ur looking at the acad SHAC.