who will win the world now ?

DeletedUser9186

Premium Points

Personally, I think Premium points will win this world and whos got the deepest pockets.

So, please stop talking about skill and be honest with yourselves. This world has made TW.uk more cash then any other startup world in such a time period.

Cappy

DeletedUser

i used premium on my frst village

Since then i have only used PA and FA

DeletedUser

i used premium on my frst village

Since then i have only used PA and FA

yer ok mate. keep telling yourself that.

still not recieved that screen shot. so i takee it that another little fib youve told.

shac will clearly win this world as none of the other tribe are willing to take on shac. i suppose if we keep letting them attack they will get bored.

DeletedUser

still not recieved that screen shot. so i takee it that another little fib youve told.

shac will clearly win this world as none of the other tribe are willing to take on shac. i suppose if we keep letting them attack they will get bored.

Thats not actualy true, TFL were a bigger tribe than T.E.A, they had a go at SHAC and SHAC just over rode them.

DeletedUser

In the unlikely event that you survive longer than the flavour of Juicy Fruit gum, they'd still consume the paltry remainder of this world and come back at you with more nukes than any of your stacks can hope to crush. Turtling will achieve nothing, you're delaying the inevitable and wasting your time in doing so, face it, this world is over. Good riddance, I say.