Who'd win in a 1v1?

DeletedUser

Dorin.

Abdilahia10 v Cadan (from someone that doesn't hate me please) :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser3312

Cadan. I don't like either of you, but considering you can't backtime, snipe or even do simple Math he's far better than you.

Adrian or Milad

DeletedUser

Lol i can certanily do simple maths i'm doing a advanced maths course, my backtime/snipe don't work because of how painfully slow my computer is but don't worry i'll satisfy you when my new computer arrives :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

At least make an attempt in not spamming. Jeez.

I would have to say Adrian, only because of his experience and all the rounds he has played.

Cadan or Cam?

DeletedUser

Lol i can certanily do simple maths i'm doing a advanced maths course, my backtime/snipe don't work because of how painfully slow my computer is but don't worry i'll satisfy you when my new computer arrives :icon_biggrin:

You probably won't, sheerly because you're a bad player. And Cadan.

Jobson or Matt?

~Will~

DeletedUser

Jobson.

And i find it intresting you are so certain i am such a terrible player when the last time you saw me play was at .net when i just started speed, intriguing to say the least

Abdilahia10 v Camm?

DeletedUser

Don't listen to haters make your own choice after witnessing not peer pressure :D

DeletedUser

Well, you seem to have a tendancy to annoy me with your derailing posts.

Resuming Windows or Will?

DeletedUser11479

Resuming Windows

Lionheart123 vs feel the peacocks ?

DeletedUser10594

RENOK WILL WIN IT EASY LIKE A BOSS

turtlewash vs lionheart123

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8755

lol, Geeky is by far the better player, so therefore he would win a 1v1 with you with ease.
Love you daser :D

The sack wouldn't lose anything so would have less losses than ab

DeletedUser8097

Note how everyone on the first page stated the truth or tried their best except for the silly Adam:

Seriously? :lol:
The guy who has 60 spears while I have 300 spears and 100 LC would win over someone that sometimes has a better start than me?
:lol:
You yourself don't believe that, expecting others to believe it? :lol:

Dorin vs. Adam.
Try to be honest :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8097

Domi.

SLAP confused minions are spoiling the game by their constant lies
:icon_rolleyes: