Who'd win in a 1v1?

DeletedUser11479

jobson

samier vs Shak (yion)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In this scenario, would shak be using his bots or not?

Otherwise i'd go for samier, and i have no clue who that is...

Will Vs Renok

DeletedUser

Oh i thought Milad was transformers, must have been another alias he was hiding under.

I'd still go with Samier over Shak.

-->Will Vs Renok

DeletedUser

Will Vs Renok

You are just too much you know..Garp! ^_^. It's actually quite plausible that "it" will rise to the bait on this one. xD

Adam Vs ThePunisher40?

Of course it won't be a 1 vs 1 because Adam will have all of the Adam Kingdom Speed Club ( His new nubbish invention.) with him. #hugging nublet #copy-cat.

~Will~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh i thought Milad was transformers, must have been another alias he was hiding under.
Transformers is Ramesh I just played with his account once or twice since it had activated PP. I don't need alias for likes of you :lol:

Sander

Cadan Vs Ramesh

DeletedUser5774

I don't think I've played a round with Daser, with or against, but I have played against Geeky and he sucked. So I'll go with Daser.

SexySmurf vs Cammy

DeletedUser

You're aware I've rimmed Cammy on several occasions, right?

Matt would win that.

SexySmurf vs Daser

I was not, but still cam is the better players. It doesn't say you've won a round. Top rank 2. Cam/das have one a few.
Also
Daser

Matt v Sander

DeletedUser5774

I was not, but still cam is the better players. It doesn't say you've won a round. Top rank 2. Cam/das have one a few.
Also
Daser

Matt v Sander

You've missed the point of the thread. This is a thread about skill. Cammy has won rounds thanks to either back up from SLAP! or when nobody of better pedigree was playing. And that's a fact.

I haven't played against Daser so I can't make an accurate argument. I'll take your word for it :p

Matt.

Miggy vs Grant