Who'd win in a 1v1?

DeletedUser13801

They don't just believe me, i show much proves, at every people who wanna see :lol:
you what show you ? except your stupidity

DeletedUser

I gave Abdil the password that YOU gave me, big deal. You said he was banned shortly after he joined the round anyway?

I hear some other things being said about me, all I know is that is the only involvement I had in the drama. The rest was orchestrated by you, and I find it hilarious you have them all fooled.

But to be frank, I couldn't give a fuck enough to explain it again. Ill sit back and laugh.

You hacked charo's account and repeatedly logged femto out of it when charo posted the password in the chat for him to co.

Don't lie, I have your ip, I have the printscreens. You're a disgrace.

Shame.

DeletedUser

Charo's ip logins:
cca29dd33f0c77609e7c688fc9f59727.png

Notice how there are 3. One is Charo's, the other is Femto's... Lets see who the final one is:

1d35f15c7aef08ebe627a3ba14c63b21.png

DERP.. U STOOPID PATRIS

Last edited by a moderator:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
That isn't even my ip :lol: anyone wanna check for themselves, feel free http://skypegrab.net/resolver.php. I have removed all info/changed password and uninstalled my skype under the impression you may well be capable of gaining access as explained below..

You should mention the time you hacked Speedbarbars' skype :lol: now that is disgraceful, may as well have been his facebook account. Screenshots available. You always seem to have information you should not. I think more of us should be worried.

Faking an IP address like that is more than achievable.

Fairly easy if you wanted to do it properly.

Last edited: