Who'd win in a 1v1?

DeletedUser13536

Why are we speaking about average players lol.

-no answer don't know any of those 2

Matt vs Jobson

DeletedUser13801

BtwwOTE=Patris Mortem;455474]Gab

Erich>Charo when he doesn't use his bot
[/QUOTE]

Plz shush retard's hackers :lol:
I ve already rimmed this two guy :lol:
after i don t care about if i m better or not than Gab he also is a good players and a Nice guy but stop says shit like comparé me and erich idiots :lol:
Btw Patris i easy beat you (just for you know)

@amk Double D

Veemon vs Buttafly

Last edited by a moderator:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Plz shush retard's hackers :lol:
I ve already rimmed this two guy :lol:
after i don t care about if i m better or not than Gab he also is a good players and a Nice guy but stop says shit like comparé me and erich idiots :lol:
Btw Patris i easy beat you (just for you know)

@amk Double D

Veemon vs Buttafly

A fail edit after my post instead of making a new post; cool.

I seen you were bragging about clearing him twice, that's why I had to say something. Both times you quit early to avoid ban, right?

Wait... Have you ever played a full UK round? Hmmmmm.

but stop says shit like comparé me and erich idiots

You're right, that aint fair on Erich, he is much more respectable.

Kev vs. Erich

Last edited:

DeletedUser13448

Ow so this is how it goes, if I spoon your backsides clean I become a pro... hmmm

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
I beaten him 1v1 like 5/6 times though he has been on top form recently so you are probably right he is a way faster grower; probably the best in UK

Daser

Speedy vs. Dorin

DeletedUser13801

Patris...;Hejraat....Where is Abdil for we have the three dumb of .uk ?

Ow so this is how it goes, if I spoon your backsides clean I become a pro... hmmm

Sam never said i m bad or terrible, since 2-3 years ago of i know him . But he still said you are o/ so plz not compare me to you.

You have always rated me poorly and Charos' tongue is like 4 inches deep into your chocolate button at the minute so I can understand your answer.

Even though I disagree and look forward to proving you wrong.

If they rate you so poorly it's maybe cuz your in game level is sooooooooooooo poor ? :lol:

Tried to sabotage the UKTeam and failed

Lionheart vs patris

Lionheat easy

A fail edit after my post instead of making a new post; cool.

I seen you were bragging about clearing him twice, that's why I had to say something. Both times you quit early to avoid ban, right?

Wait... Have you ever played a full UK round? Hmmmmm.

You're right, that aint fair on Erich, he is much more respectable.

Kev vs. Erich

Nope i quit early, cuz i have something to do except TW lol, and i don't wanna waste my time in 4-5-6 or + hours of a speed, so i play like 1 hour for fun and rim players for fun and i quit lol, problem with that ?
Ofc, Kev is a scotland man, who insult all days England, he is a german wannabe but ofc , he is much respectable :D

Without your bot you are nothing and with it you are banned. :lol:

Butta

Veemon vs. Femto

Guys Guys Guys , you are the alone to think in .uk i m still botting lol. I admitted 2 weeks ago i botted lol yh and ?
I lost my opera, and all of my illegal script/bot which where in my opera's bootmarks so now i have 0 scipt, and i m still good .. Plzzz just learn to play and close your mum fag o_o

Patris, i think you lost your reason to life when you get kicked of SLAP! lol , you really become a retard since you get this ban :D

-----------------------------------------------------------

Speedy.
Dan vs Fanat